• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Ladies, do you swallow?

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving a blow job but really can not abide the texture of cum.
    I find it so frustrating as the idea him coming in my mouth is a huge turn on and I love the taste of precum but just can't stomach a mouthful of cum.

Sexy mamma O [sign in to see picture]

Swallow or a naughty facial 😜

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

kitty pleasure wrote:

I am a vegetarian and sensitive to tastes and smells myself, and prefer not to, I would also prefer it if the guy had a compatible lifestye as mine too, that way then, you aren't having to deal with his juices tasting yuck anyway due to bad diet, smoking and drinking. I juice lots of organic vegetables and apples/ginger etc.. and eat pineapple, makes me taste sweet and tangy apparently - so it does really affect what you put and do to your body, the resulting cleanliness of sperm etc.. of course.

+1000000

The whole "pineapple" thing is rubbish, but not putting toxins like alcohol, nicotine or animal-based products in your body has SUCH an impact on flavour. I couldn't believe the difference when I had a vegan boyfriend a few years ago. Cum should be sweet. Anything else is a sign of nasties in his diet/lifestyle. 

Loe [sign in to see picture]

I usually swallow to minimize mess but I personally don't mind the taste at all. It's a bit salty but definitely not unpleasant. Then again my OH doesn't smoke or drink and is mostly vegetarian so that might contribute to the taste. I've never really noticed the texture or smell though, I'd say both are pretty neutral.

Baz1 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs B will not do oral. I would love to try but! Oh well.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I used to swallow when I wanted to please guys I was dating or having a fling with. To be really honest I didn't like that a lot, but I enjoyed seeing the pleasure they had with it and I felt some kind of power. At the moment, with my husband I don't do it and he's very cool about it.

Paul Mycock [sign in to see picture]

My girly loves to do blow jobs and swallow. I'm so lucky. I've had some ex's who wouldn't let my cock in their mouth if it was scrubbed with a wire brush and dettol. If you want a guy to go down on you, you should go down on him.

BiNick [sign in to see picture]

My wife almost always swallows, but sometimes she will spit it in my face or let it dribble down her chin on to me. From the women I have been with, only the minority have swallowed.

Katie79 [sign in to see picture]

I've alway hated giving BJs, until this past year and I've found myself really becoming far more open and tuned in to the amazing world of sex beyond missionary!!!
    So now I love giving BJs but normally climb aboard before he comes. The other evening I got it into my head that I wanted him to cum in my mouth and asked him to do this. When he did I swallowed really quickly but gagged (quietly and hidden behind a screen of long hair, so I don't think he knew). With hind sight it didn't really taste of anything, wasn't too thick in texture, and wasn't that bad. But I'm worried he will expect this all the time now as it was me who asked for it, and really not sure I want to try it again!!!

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

No, the smell , taste, everything puts me off.

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving the OH a blow job and nothing pleases me more than letting him cum in my mouth and swallow as I know it turns him on so much. When I tell him he can cum it's like all his birthdays and Christmas's have come at once!

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I don't like swallowing, but if he really wanted me to I would do it. Been together 5 years and he's never asked me to. He knows I don't like it. I'd let him cum anywhere he likes as an alternative.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

I swallow. It's not the nicest tasting thing in the world but I certainly don't think its disgusting so don't see why not. Plus my OH really likes it when I do for some reason.

For the ladies who don't like the taste of cum, have your OH eat fresh fruit. In time the cum will taste a bit sweeter and less salty. But a good blow job feels fantastic for a male. Just like when a male eats a woman out. It feels great.
    LouiseK21 [sign in to see picture]

It depends on the situation, if I'm feeling quite kinky I do like to swallow it, other times I let it stipple out my mouth will I'm still sucking him, that is one of his favs but does get messy and requires him to shower after hehe

Im [sign in to see picture]

I'm lucky been married 25 years my wife swallows or lets me come all over her face which ever I want she never did for the first 10 years of marriage thou

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

Not being too sexually experienced till my 40's I didn't know this was a thing but I have done it and don't see why not.

ShopGirl1016 [sign in to see picture]
    I can't get enough of my vegan boyfriend 😋
    Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving oral but I'm not a huge fan of swallowing, I have quite a sensitive stomach

shell74 [sign in to see picture]

ever since what happend to me i now HATE with a passion blowjobs and women seem to get funny over it and say im weird so now i dont eat them as i know that they're off limits too

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

I swallow all the time with OH. His cum can taste different if he's had spicy food or a lot of alcohol but mainly he eats a healthy diet and doesn't smoke, so it tastes fine. Not exactly nice, but fine!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.