£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Ladies, do you swallow?

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I swallow, it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

First time last night actually!

sexcrazedbear [sign in to see picture]

I'm a guy (as will be obvious from my avatar) but my experience of this is that women will swallow in the early stages of a relationship. Most however hate it and stop as soon as the relationship becomes stable as they feel they don't have to any more. A few (and they should be regarded as saints) really love it. Sadly, none of mine. Ironically, I love eating my own jizz from mo OH. It get's me up and ready straight away.

SmokingHotLove [sign in to see picture]

Been with my OH 25 yrs and married 13 and as a germaphobe I can honestly say I've always swallowed! Just comes natural and never found it icky at all! He's a giver and and can't get enough of my juices, so why wouldn't I do the same? Only time I'm a bit full mouthed (pardon the pun) is when it's a large load and I can't swallow quick enough, doesn't put me off. Find it a huge turn on.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

It isn't my favourite thing in the world. There are much better places for my husband to cum. However, when I do give a BJ, I always swallow. I have never spit it out. For me, the act of spitting is makes me gag more than swallowing, so I always swallow.

As I sit here, the taste and the texture don't appeal, but in the height of the action, I'll happily swallow when I need to.

However, I am with Kirsty92, I love the taste of my husbands precum. I could taste his precum all day. If only we could find a way to get him to produce precum for a longer time, I'd be in heaven.

I'm also with glitterismyfavouritecolour. "For me, I swallow, not because i love it but i love being in that moment, the intimacy, sucking, love giving a bj, love precum, love how my OH feels in my mouth... its more about the person at that second, and i like sharing a cummy kiss after too." Exactly, I don't want to give someone a BJ, I want to give him a BJ, I want to make him happy, be intimate with him, and so, if he cums in my mouth, I'm swallowing and then most likely sharing a cummy kiss.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Smells like bleach. Swallow always.

Neitseellinen [sign in to see picture]

Yes I do :)

I wouldn´t eat cum as a dessert or anything, it isn´t physically that amazing, but the act of swallowing is intimate and fun an awsome :)

m4t1n [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I have been married for almost 17 years and she still loves to swallow my cum. I am very happy to have such a wife because she is not afraid to try new things.

MissyLoo [sign in to see picture]

No never, I just cant do it, I over think it, and have to let him come somewhere else, he woukd love to come in my mouth and me swallow it but not happening sorry

tj10699 [sign in to see picture]

MissyLoo wrote:

No never, I just cant do it, I over think it, and have to let him come somewhere else, he woukd love to come in my mouth and me swallow it but not happening sorry

Mrs tj is the same, even facials are off limits. It would be great to try it again but she's really not into having it on or in her face. Luckily there are lots of other fun places for it to go!

Yes, since reading the forum and geting some tips, my OH kneels up beside me and I give him a BJ and swallow - and I love it. Thanks LH!

GV XX

Jedie_lover [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves to swallow. It really turns her on to give me bj whilst using her vibrator on herself. The other night she orgasumed twice just from giving me a bj.

T-honey [sign in to see picture]

I always used to swallow my hubs but now only occasionally. Not sure or if it's just me but since hubs vasectomy it's different taste (could be me a changes in my tastebuds as this happens) I got married young and had kids young but we still together 16 years and our sex life is awesome! I don't mind and even makes me cum when he shoots on my face or breasts so he doesn't mind if I swallow or not. He actually gets surprised/aroused when I do now so it's like the a good thing new feeling as I don't do it every time just now and again ;)

T-honey [sign in to see picture]

I totally agree with the whole bj vibrator combo I love that too

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs b sometimes swallows and sometimes not, sometimes it's just the first couple of shots and then she'll redirect it to her boobs or face.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Oh I love to swallow, always have. And I love it when the guy likes to kiss me after.

HornyHousewife90 [sign in to see picture]

I love doing it :) always have always will. Most of my husbands work mates complain about their partners not doing it or no longer like giving oral, he says he just sits there all smug knowing he gets it almost as soon as he walks through the door 😂

I really enjoy giving blowjobs, I take great pride in doing it well and making sure the other half is well and truly satisfied

HornyHousewife90 wrote:

I love doing it :) always have always will. Most of my husbands work mates complain about their partners not doing it or no longer like giving oral, he says he just sits there all smug knowing he gets it almost as soon as he walks through the door 😂

I really enjoy giving blowjobs, I take great pride in doing it well and making sure the other half is well and truly satisfied

Just love your style and admire your committment. You sound like a great lady! XX

kitty pleasure [sign in to see picture]

I am a vegetarian and sensitive to tastes and smells myself, and prefer not to, I would also prefer it if the guy had a compatible lifestye as mine too, that way then, you aren't having to deal with his juices tasting yuck anyway due to bad diet, smoking and drinking. I juice lots of organic vegetables and apples/ginger etc.. and eat pineapple, makes me taste sweet and tangy apparently - so it does really affect what you put and do to your body, the resulting cleanliness of sperm etc.. of course.

SweetiDebs [sign in to see picture]

I always swallow and I love it! Makes me feel sexy and I always love the look on his face when I do it, mixture of pride and satisfaction!
    I've never had a problem with it, I'll swallow it have or have him cum on my face my boobs not a problem!

The only issue I've ever had is when he went through a phase on having tuna everyday.... not nice... it swiftly got banned from our house!! Haha!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.