• Electro stim

Andriod [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I'm curious about the electro stim units has anyone got any recommendations as to a good starter product for myself and wife please.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

What are you hoping to achieve from electric stimulation? This might help us guide you in the right direction

I would like it to both stimulate and arouse both myself and my wife either to orgasm or help us get there. Not too much pain involved yet as not tried anything like this.

You could do a lot worse than this set

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26514

at £100, it's the cheapest decent kit on LH. Although the more you send teh more you get, this set will let you find out if you like it.

Using the pads, you can put one say on your balls, and the other say on your wife's vulva, and the circut completes when you pentrate her. With the flick function, you can also control the timing of the stimulation to complement your sexing.

Thanks for your reply. That sounds rather interesting. May have to look at that further.

Happy to answer any further questions you might have. I've a couple hundred quids worth of estim kit, mostly used for its BDSM aspects.

Let us know what you decide to do and how you get on

Randy101 [sign in to see picture]

I have used "Mystim Tension Lover E-Stim"

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34928

It has plenty of settings to play with, as people like different things.

Now I mostly use something much very expensive, but still will use this once in a while.

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

If you want something to experiment with for foreplay one of the kits above would be ideal. Those ones are really good if you connect one side to yourself, then the other to your partner. Then things like touching and kissing creates the connection/sensation :)

If you wanted to try something a little more low key I would suggest: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33308 which would be ideal to help with orgasms as you can choose either the vibrating or the electrostim setting!

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

I am also thinking about electro stim also but their so many products one that I like is psot or anal electro stim that I want to try as I love the idea electro stim with sex.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.