FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. The way writing reviews make you feel?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I love to write reviews because it helps me to relax and it feels like I'm having a moment to myself. I feel so calm when writing a review and am very happy that I have found this hobby :)

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy writing reviews; particularly describing the feel of fabrics, the colours and ideas that come to mind.

KingGrthy [sign in to see picture]

NaughtyNerd wrote:

In terms of reading others I have a couple of favourite writers so to speak! I prefer those with natural personality & personal views, not those written like an instruction manual!!

I find that I really like writing them, mine tend to be shorter than some as I don't focus too much on the particular shade of grey the box is unless I particular like or dislike the packaging.

Like others i have started writing a draft first. I tend to remember more of the details, opinions and feelings. It is a lot of fun remembering how something made you feel.

When I read this I was like DOH! then I went to the item I reviewed for the other half and checked, phew! One size!! haha

I like to be helpful, that kinda thing.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy writing reviews, it makes me feel important and useful. I know it may seem daft but I always felt my opinions didn't really matter until I joined this community. Seeing the "x amount of people found this helpful" really makes me happy.

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy writing reviews but I have to be in the right frame of mind with plenty of time. I’m not the best writer so it can take me a while to get it sounding right.

carby [sign in to see picture]

And when I have written them myself, it really excites me. I write them when my kids and husband are away and have time to play. I know it helps to read some practical stuff about the items.

This is a review I have written on a different site

**EDITED BY MODERATOR** 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.