£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Circumcised wanking

stewty [sign in to see picture]

Hey all,

I'm a circumcised guy and when I wank in the conventional way I don't get the same orgasm as there is no friction on the head. When I was young and at it all the time it took too long to cum so I had this method of lying on my side then putting my dick between my legs and squeezing so it slid out. I did this over and over until I finished.

In recent years I use a pair of boxers and my left hand as they slide over the head much easier. Anyway, my question is, if there are any circumcised men on here have you ever had another method of masturbating? Or any women with circumcised partners know if their other half does?

Gracias 😉

InOrbit1971 [sign in to see picture]

Quiet on responses here. Is it that different for us circumcised guys? Especially with lube it must be pretty similar. When younger I tried all sorts of creative methods, and I suppose the feel for some must have been quite different without a foreskin. I have had good sensations from sliding it on hard plastics, like inside a hollow plastic paint roller. I don't know mine any other way so it just seems the norm, and a gentle hand grip always seemed to work happily.

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Have you thought of trying the handheld thrust masturbators or some other similar aid?

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

I find that sex toys are are the best way to masturbate and even can give you mind blowing orgasm.

I would say try these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31793

or

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34246

I prefer a machine as its more powerful than hand lol but thats just me.

Modo [sign in to see picture]

The nerves all come together at the base of the glans. That is the area that needs to be stroked to bring about the right result

I believe it is called the frenulum or similar and don't forget the lub.

InOrbit1971 wrote:

Quiet on responses here. Is it that different for us circumcised guys? Especially with lube it must be pretty similar. When younger I tried all sorts of creative methods, and I suppose the feel for some must have been quite different without a foreskin. I have had good sensations from sliding it on hard plastics, like inside a hollow plastic paint roller. I don't know mine any other way so it just seems the norm, and a gentle hand grip always seemed to work happily.

I wasn't sure to be honest, I've always done what I've done and was interested to see if it was the same for other circumcised guys. Thanks for the response.

cobra1987 wrote:

I find that sex toys are are the best way to masturbate and even can give you mind blowing orgasm.

I would say try these

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31793

or

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34246

I prefer a machine as its more powerful than hand lol but thats just me.

Are these used by hand or do you act as of you are having sex? They look interesting, thanks!
    brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

"...I'm a circumcised guy and when I wank in the conventional way I don't get the same orgasm as there is no friction on the head. When I was young and at it all the time it took too long to cum so I had this method of lying on my side then putting my dick between my legs and squeezing so it slid out. I did this over and over until I finished."

I honestly thought I was only man to do this! Not all thetime, but when I'm laying on my bed, watching something its so easy to just squeeze it betwene my thighs, with either pre cum or lube. It's a sensation that hard ot recreate elsewhere. Also means I can go "hands free" so to speak.

Fraction [sign in to see picture]

Use silicone lube! I'm not circumcised myself and normally find ithe glans too sensitive to touch naked, but with silicone lube it's amazing. I quite like this one myself:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24751

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

My husband is circumcised yet has no issues wanking in the regular manner so to speak...We are on a drive home so just asked him lol

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

I'm circumcised and also have no problem with wanking in the regular manner. If I want a little more friction I'll sometimes wrap a pair of my wife's panties round my cock.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.