• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What do you do with swops

Wrinkly [sign in to see picture]

I recently bought two toys from the desire range and each one came with a free G spot vibrator, so now I have two.

We have packed the spare one up along with a miniature gin and tonic as a Christmas present for our daughter, 47yrs old so not a child. We don't know if she is a toy user but hope she enjoys our spare.

What do others do with duplicates, is there a swop site somewhere?

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I have a toy I got from a deal on here that I'm going to give to my sister. I asked her if she wanted it and she did 😄

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

There used to be a swap thread here but it was closed. You can always ask live chat to take the extra item off the order for you. I recently managed to get six free love eggs added to a lingerie order and customer care removed them for me before it was packed :)

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Wow! 6 eggs Nat?! You could have put them in a carton and displayed it as a piece of "modern art" 😂

I'd love it if you could randomly gift it to someone else's order. I do have 2 Bettie Page paddles, I was going to return one but I love it so much I'm keeping it incase the other wears out.

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

I agree Rosie, it would be good to get to others. I've ended up with multiples too. I even wouldn't mind paying the couple of quid postage to gift to someone else.

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

Wrinkly wrote:

We have packed the spare one up along with a miniature gin and tonic as a Christmas present for our daughter, 47yrs old so not a child. We don't know if she is a toy user but hope she enjoys our spare.

Best parents ever! lol Hope she enjoys it and isn't embarrassed. I'd be delighted.

I did have a doubler, but managed to pass on to my friend who I know uses toys.

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

Wrinkly wrote:

You are awesome parents!

I've given away spares to friends and at my birthday party I did a pass the parcel with a vibrator as the main prize and lube and condoms for the earlier prizes.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I have distributed any spares or doubles to friends, share the love I say. If they like the product they might shop at lovehoney and but more stuff.

stewty [sign in to see picture]

Wrinkly wrote:

I recently bought two toys from the desire range and each one came with a free G spot vibrator, so now I have two.

What do others do with duplicates, is there a swop site somewhere?

I can only hope that I am a parent as cool as this. Kudos 😁
    cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

I think its good to share spare unused sex toy with friends and family if you are close to the ones you love. Its hard as some don't talk about sex or anything else so i guess you have to now them first. I know for me this impossible lol with my family but if you have family or friend that you are close to i would say go for it.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I've given spares to friends, they love seeing what goodies I have on my visits to them.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

Never gotten spares! :C What am I doing wrong? Hahah, I'm kidding but I would probably hand them over unopened to my sisters, whether they use them or not is none of my business but we're very open with each other - I've bought them toys before but never had spares to give.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

There use to be a sex toy swap site, but it was mostly US focused.

I know on fetlife people swap them, and at events.

I have given mine to friends and family before.

However most go into competitions on my blog now.

Sadly returning them probably will just end up in the recycling at lovehoney?

ShannonMarlene [sign in to see picture]

I usually give them to friends or my mum.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I haven't had spares as such but things that are unsuitable for me I've given to my daughter (she's in her late 20's).

Glad to see what others are doing. One thing out of the replies I have picked up, I don'the know if she has any lube which is a definite want for a G spot vibratory, dam and it is too late to get her some.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Wrinkly,i just want to say,well done mate,you give us hope,we`re i our 50`s,but we are inspired that you are still going strong in your 70`s...well done mate!

WillC wrote:

Wrinkly,i just want to say,well done mate,you give us hope,we`re i our 50`s,but we are inspired that you are still going strong in your 70`s...well done mate!

Don't stop just keep doing what comes natural.

Somebody once told me that when you are past 70 you should never waste and erection, even if you are alone.

Thankfully I don't get them in public too often now, not like when I was 14 when the bloody thing was always growing down my leg.

Well she opened her present this morning. Oh dad, just what I always wanted. Job'search a gudrun!

Now when we are playing with ours we can think of her playing with hers.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.