• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Most Embarrassing Moment

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

Demonica wrote:

Getting caught in my first BF's dad's bed (by his dad). He tried to act mad but it was blatantly obvious he wanted to give his son a high five. Mortified at the time but now I don't care - maybe if he had ended up as my Father In Law it might still be awkward but, thankfully (for many reasons!) he never did. Bullet dodged.

I've fainted during sex too though that was less embarrassing and more 'WTF?!'!

I think going in someones parents bed would have made me unsettled to start off with . Possibly if you had been in his bed you may well have not got caught.

I blame the impetuosity of youth, certainly wouldn't do it now but we were young and you do daft things without necessarily thinking through all the ramifications. BF only had a single bunk bed thing so a double bed was just too inviting. His Dad was single and should have been at his own GF's that day. In my defence, I did change the sheets in advance and intended on doing so again afterwards - it was my only proviso. I've always been big on fresh sheets LOL.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I think one of my most embarassing situations is when I was with a boyfriend, who was older than me, in the front "varanda" of my house on my home-country. We were kissing and hugging and quite innocent stuff really, but all of a sudden my mym walked in from the back garden and caught hum with his hands inside my dress, touching my pussy. I had knickers on anyway and whilst that was just a bit of harmless fun, my mother told me off a lot. When I remember that, I laugh a lot and think that when we're younger, things are so much easier!

smellycat19 [sign in to see picture]

Oh dear mine was recently with this new guy I've been dating about a month. Having sex in doggy position recently, and ended up breaking wind from front not back! I didn't know what to say/do/where to look ect... I was so embarrassed, he kind of laughed it off so I did too hoping it would be quickly forgotten about.no more said but can't look him in the eye now.ooops!

Scoob [sign in to see picture]

smellycat19 wrote:

Oh dear mine was recently with this new guy I've been dating about a month. Having sex in doggy position recently, and ended up breaking wind from front not back! I didn't know what to say/do/where to look ect... I was so embarrassed, he kind of laughed it off so I did too hoping it would be quickly forgotten about.no more said but can't look him in the eye now.ooops!

Ah well smellycat as long as you got pleased! It's normal lol
    smellycat19 [sign in to see picture]

Scoob wrote:

smellycat19 wrote:

Ah well smellycat as long as you got pleased! It's normal lol
    Too embarrassing though when you've only been dating a short while
    Hazeladam [sign in to see picture]

I don't get embarrassed easily but the OH does. There's been a few embarrassing moments

one time before we moved in together I was staying at hers for the weekend (long distance relationship at the time so only saw each other every few weeks) we were going at it and she was making a bit of noise, next morning as we were going out the neighbour came out at the same time and said "sounded like you two had a good night" winked and then just carried on walking to his car. OH was mortified and went bright red I just laughed it off.

similar time when she was staying at mine for the weekend, it was daytime on a Friday, the neighbours were out and she was making a bit of noise, windows were open as it was summer and quite hot. Shortly after we had finished we heard the noise of a lawn mower start up. I had forgotten the gardener came on Fridays lol

i also do embarrass her as well, we were in a bike shop as she needed a new bike jacket and found a suede type one and kept saying to me to "feel it". As she said it again one of the shop staff was just walking past so I reached out and felt one of her boobs and said "there now stop going on about it" she still,gets embarrassed to this day

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys, opened a new thread but seems more appropriate to use this one. When you do have these moments I was wondering how you play it off with your partner?

I pretty much just ignore any bodily function to remove any embarrassment from the moment, even after one partner lost control completely and made a mess I just cleaned everything up and we had a cuddle. Just wondering how open you are with you partners and do you just ignore and carry on. Queefs/fluids/ poo and noises are just natural and it's going to happen ha

Infrequent Ambivalence [sign in to see picture]

Had my most embarrasing moment just other day.

I'm not out as bi and share a flat with my younger brother. I work weird shifts, so was in the shower around 3/4 in the morning and took in some recent purchases for some fun.

One of those recent purchase being 9 inches long.

I sat it at the back of the shower to be cleaned. But of course working an abnormal shift pattern had meant that I was incredibly tired at this point and after drying off etc I staggered through to my bedroom and was asleep before I hit the pillow.

Woke with a start around noon realising with horror that I couldnt remember putting the toy away.

Sure enough it was standing proud in the back of the shower.

I have no idea if my brother seen it. His sleeping pattern is as bad as mine but if he has walked into that he hasnt said a word to me yet.

[suspended user]

suspended user

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚some crackers on here...

Ours was more funny but can't find a more suitable thread....so a couple of nights ago me and mr slinky were getting into the thores of passion when all of a sudden I felt a paw on my head, puppy climbed over both of our heads then proceded to lay on us๐Ÿ˜… it was so funny and the moment disappeared quicker than you can say jack flash!

Best of it is the situation was almost carbon copied yesterday when we "tried" again! We weren't being detered this time though, we swifly grabbed our bits and bobs and usain bolted into another room. Honestly the lengths you have to go to to have a bit of fun with puppies something else๐Ÿ˜…

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.