• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Most Embarrassing Moment

hampshirecouple [sign in to see picture]

Many years ago whilst stationed in Germany, my girlfriend, her parents and I were going on holiday in Bavaria. Her folks were towing a caravan and my gf and me were travelling down in my car.

We arranged to meet up at some services and all set off, them towing tha caravan I thought they would be quite some time behind us. So we arrive at the services, we sat there for a while, but being young and in love we started getting fruity. So as we were in a quiet corner of the car park, she eased my cock out and started doing what she did very well with her mouth. In the throws of passion with her head on my lap and my cock down her throat, there was a tap on the window and there stood her dad. I just muttred "pretend to be asleep on my lap".

He wasn't stupid and it made for a very long week away

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Ohh thats embarrassing

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hi Very have had a few. First when an adolescent my girl friend gave me a hand job in her pedants lounge as I shot my load she pointed it at the electric fire. The smell of grilled tad polls was not good.

Second a girl friend had just finished painting her bedroom wall I'm afraid when I pulled out to cum up her back she was not impressed with the uneven second coat I'd applied.

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

For me it has to be the loss of my virginity. Or rather what happened afterward when I went to get us both a drink.

My first girlfriend's (my childhood sweetheart) parents were very open and upfront about things, and had given us 'the talk' some months prior. Anyway, we'd both done the deed at her parents house, and I went to get us both a glass of water. We knew her parents were home and that they would not have any problem at all.

When I got into the kitchen, her dad and his friend were there. They both turned to me and her dad said "So, man of the world now eh son?"

OMFG!!!

I would have happily accepted the ground opening up and me disappearing right there!

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

This wasn't so much an embarrassment for me personally, but anyway.

At uni I was forrtunate enough to find myself having a threesome with two lovely young ladies. However, just as we were really getting into it one of the girls farted really loudly. It did spoil the mood somewhat, though we soon got back into the swing of things after having a good laugh. :)

Daleh90 [sign in to see picture]

Not my embarrassing moment but my best mate in school was going out with my girlfriends best mate at the time and they told us they where getting down and dirty having a 69 and just as they where both about to cum she let out an almighty rippling fart right in his face by accident. To this day he still won't try a 69 ever again

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

Lol.

My friend told us a story about him having a wank in his parents caravan when he was about *EDITED BY MODERATOR*

He went in for a shower whilst the rest were settling down for breakfast.

Just as he came - his legs went and he slipped and fell out of the shower crashing through the door and knocking his head as he went.

He was left lying in the middle of the caravan starkers with a post ejactulatory semi and spunk all over him.

They all hd to try and resuscitate him as well as avoid all the cum

Poor bastard.

dimplecheek [sign in to see picture]

My most embarrassing moment was, I was meeting my lover while walking my dog round a rugby field , I was very much in the mood as soon as I saw him so we diverted into the loca disused cemetery for a bit of out door sex, we tied the dog up and started getting into it, when the dog slipped his lead , we knew he couldn't get out of the cemetery so let him wander while we continued , well the dog did return but also brought another dig walker with him, we hear a "ahem is this dog yours" as you can imagine it was pure embarrassment. We still laugh about it now !! 😬😬

IceDiesel [sign in to see picture]

Quite possibly when my darling daughter told my mom about our vibrator under my pillow its a good job the cuffs were better hidden!!!

Knicks [sign in to see picture]

Big birthday weekend for me a few years ago.

Checked in early afternoon to a posh hotel in the North West of England, my wife bent over the end of the bed me behind her going for it when in burst room service and the room service manager. We laughed it off, they rang the room after 30 minutes or so to offer complimentary champagne.

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

We have had a couple of embarrassing moments. The first was a naughty romp in a large quiet park. We were behind a huge tree on soft lush green grass and facing a large river, park was totally empty and my OH was on top of me and yes we were naked.
    We suddenly heard cheering and to our shock was a boat full of people all looking at us as they slowly traveled down the river. To make matters worse my OH got of me and ran, grabbing all of our clothes so she could get dressed away from prying eyes. This left me naked, with an erection whilst the cheering carried on.

Devoted Husband [sign in to see picture]

The latest was for our 22nd anniversary. I had booked an expensive place to stay for the weekend. I hadn't realised that they offered a free bed turn down each night. So we had arrived and had some naughty time together. I had brought with me a large range of toys and had put them out so they were easy to reach if we decided to use them.
    We went out later for dinner and on our return we had discovered that they had been in and tidied up the room, folding all of our clothes that we had stripped off each other in the heat of the moment and made the bed with a chocolate on each pillow.
    They had left all the toys in the spot I left them, on the bench in a row, on full display. My OH later laughed about it saying that she is sure they have seen worse.

Pussy cat meow [sign in to see picture]

Years ago in my early 20's I was living with my 1st serious girlfriend in an apartment block on the second floor. Our relationship wasn't in a good place, we'd both strayed already, when one evening (she was supposed to be on a late night out with the girls) she came home early and caught me indulgng in a spot of naughty fun with a friend of mine.

We were having steamy oral sex, on the sofa, and after a very short time, we were both so turned on, he had just reached his orgasm which I realised as he began spurting cum into my mouth, it made me ejaculate very strongly too it was such amazingly intense sex.

At this precise moment she ruined it all by opening the lounge door to see us entwined together sucking furiously on each others penises like the world was about to end (we were so in the throes of passion we hadn't heard the front door or even heard her walking up the hall which had a concrete floor, towards us). The fact that he was wearing some of her best lingerie, suspender belt and fishnet stockings etc didn't help the situation much either. I'm surprised the sight of all this didn't give her a heart attack poor girl.

She started shouting all sorts of insults at us and throwing things too, it was so intense that we both grabbed our clothes and shoes and ran out of the flat as fast as we could, me totally naked and him in her underwear, various neighbours, who had heard all the noise and come out onto the stairwell having a bloody good laugh at us as we ran past and down the stairs. We ran round the back of the block got dressed and ran off and never looked back! I lost touch with him (and her of course) and moved out of the area pretty soon after that!

Peggingand fun [sign in to see picture]

My male cousin found my wife's strap-on in your bedroom

mixedboy69 [sign in to see picture]

i'm just glad i've never been caught having sex or masturbating and i hope i dont i would just die of embarassment aha, even when i was younger i always made sure no one was around when i done my business, now at uni not many people care, i think its worst when its family it always makes for awkward situations when the whole family gathers, not to mention all the jokes that would come along with it aha

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

There are some really embarassing stories on here. I would be horrified if anyone came across our toy stash or actually caught us in the act.

TandM [sign in to see picture]

On our honeymoon got to the hotel and couldnt keep our hands off each other.Got to our room and the valet dropped off our luggage and left.Once he was out of the way we thought great! BUt he then came back very unexpectedly .Mortified at the time but we laugh at it now.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

This was probably most embarrassing for an Ex. This was before I met Mrs M

I used to have some geeky or anorach hobbies in my past . I used to own a double decker bus and fully restored it and used to go on vintage vehicle rallies in the 80s .I had an interest in buses at that time .

Anyway we arrived for the Leeds to York Vintage Ralley and the meeting place was a public Park . At the time we were the only double decker bus on this particular row and we got our parking instructions to park up the side of a single decker . No problem so far . Anyway after about 15 minutes after we had debussed all of our passengers to man the stall and walk aound taking pictures my girlfriend at the time got a bit frisky and with her silk scarf she was wearing dragged me upstairs. The immediate destination being the back seat. So we started snogging and heavy petting and as she was wearing a skirt at the time. I got her naked below the waist in no time at all. I was still fully clothed at the time.

It was then another doubledecker parked at the other side of us enabling all of its top deck passengers to look into our vehicle.My Gf noticed this and squeeled and pressed herself against the panel as she was still decent on top. She darn't move otherwise her nakedness below the waist would be revealed . I had 2 choices I could help her get dressed whilst against the panel or tease her and get her squirming.

I will leave it upto you as to decide which option I went for.

DreamsOfChi [sign in to see picture]

Getting caught in my first BF's dad's bed (by his dad). He tried to act mad but it was blatantly obvious he wanted to give his son a high five. Mortified at the time but now I don't care - maybe if he had ended up as my Father In Law it might still be awkward but, thankfully (for many reasons!) he never did. Bullet dodged.

I've fainted during sex too though that was less embarrassing and more 'WTF?!'!

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Demonica wrote:

Getting caught in my first BF's dad's bed (by his dad). He tried to act mad but it was blatantly obvious he wanted to give his son a high five. Mortified at the time but now I don't care - maybe if he had ended up as my Father In Law it might still be awkward but, thankfully (for many reasons!) he never did. Bullet dodged.

I've fainted during sex too though that was less embarrassing and more 'WTF?!'!

I think going in someones parents bed would have made me unsettled to start off with . Possibly if you had been in his bed you may well have not got caught.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.