FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Most Embarrassing Moment

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

So we've all had the odd embarrassing experience when we've been caught or heard in the act. What's been the worst you've encountered, either being caught or catching others?

My 'wishing the ground would swallow me up' moment was a couple of years back. My then boyfriend and I were staying with my older sister over Christmas. I thought I'd give him a little treat when I woke earlier than usual by waking him using only my mouth.

Unsurprisingly, he did wake, got very aroused and repaid me with his finger and thumb reaching underneath me and penetrating my bum and vagina simultaneously whilst I continued to provide him with some of the best head he'd ever had. By this point, I was on top of the covers with my bum pretty much facing the door.

More surprisingly was my sister opening the door to bring us in a cup of tea only to be greeted with the sight of her sister's naked arse being penetrated by a forefinger and a thumb working my lady parts whilst astride my beau's face and working my magic on him. 😳

I still blame her for not knocking!

Hendo1986 [sign in to see picture]

Wow, what a view, but how to spoil a moment.... she wouldn't have been able to knock if she was carrying two cups though...

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

oh no 😂😂 have u been invited to stay since? hahaha. so glad i havent actually been caught.

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

That's pretty hard to top Bexy.

Only embarrassing moment for me is getting a rather hot and heavy in the living room whilst parents are away and my step sister comes in.. She didn't even live with us.

I wish I had an embarrassing moment but mine are still old school getting caught fist pumping and Mam walking in and pretending to be asleep...

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

My OH got a round of applause from the bin men who were outside one day. We live at the end of a street and after a really good morning session he hurriedly pulled a pair of trousers on and took the bin out for emptying, only to recieve a round of applause for his efforts with making me squeel.

They never actually saw me, but it seems the whole street heard me.

Hahaha fun Louise... bet your OH stroke back into the house like a king hahaha

Banannabelsplit [sign in to see picture]

Luckily I've never been caught in the act but I've certainly been heard. Thank god for gags!

amber_angel [sign in to see picture]

Boyfriend and I went on a picnic that he surpised me with to a very secluded clearing in the woods .

After eating I was getting a bit bratty I guess, and he pulled out a leather paddle that he packed in the basket and began spanking me over his lap.

I was really getting into it and he pulled down my shorts and panties and continued.

I was so turned on and about to orgasm when he stopped.

I got on my knees and started to attack him trying to get his shorts off for some fun.

Then we both heard some noise. We turned and there at the edge of the clearing, was some guys and girls about our age, standing astride their bicycles and staring right at us. We had obviously not heard them before due to the quite a bit of noise we were making. We had also failed to notice the bike trail right next to the clearing.

I was embarrassed and mortified at the situation. There I was, on all fours, undoubtedly wet to my knees from arousal, with my red bottom and everything else pointed right at them.

Without stopping to think, I gave Mike a big shove back so I could yank up the blanket, spilling everything on the ground in the process and I wrapped it around my waist and ran for the car.

It was not the first or last time we have been caught, but my most embarrassing.

amber

Haha. Being caught being spanked in public is about as cringey as it gets though I've been caught masturbating twice and that was pretty bad!

Masturbating in public bexy? That is embarrassing...

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Back with my first proper boyfriend we had a bit of embarrassment. We caught his flatmate riffling through my dirty knickers in my backpack when he thought we were out so my boyfriend went back to live with his mum.

As his flat mate worked nights we were used to being as loud as we wanted, we forgot about that the first time we were at it at his mums. We were being quite loud, bed shaking, foot though plasterboard and all. His mother runs up the stairs shouting "JIM, JIM *name changed for legal reasons 😆 * OH GOD CAN YOU HEAR NEXT DOOR FU....." throws open the door and she squeals with embarrassment before slamming the door shut. Mortified. Thankfully she was a really liberal woman who was open about sex.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

I havent been caught thankfully although last night was pretty close. I have however accidentally queefed. Its horrible but both times it happened i was on my hands and knees boyfriend asked me to roll onto my back and well that happened. I was so embarrassed but couldnt stop laughing but my boyfriend just shrugged and went oh well babe it happens.

We've done stuff in public still didnt get caught but we are stealth ninjas lol

Meet Me Under The Stars [sign in to see picture]

Last Sunday, hubby had just managed to make me squirt (first time ever) all over the kitchen floor, massive puddle of lady juice on the floor and *EDITED BY MODERATOR* my son walks through the back door asking what we are up to! Talk about kill a moment...

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Rosy I cannot believe you caught he going through your dirty underwear!! It's nice for flatmates to have a bond but that's a bit too far!!

MMUTS..he didn't saying anything about the floor being slippy did he?

Tony71 [sign in to see picture]

When I was 16 I had to go to the doctors ( had the same doctor since birth ) because I had a large spot on my penis. It was on the back of my penis so could not be seen from the front

My doctor told me to remove my clothes from the waist down and lie on the table next to the wall. Did not question this had seen same doctor all my life. As I started to undress he left the room and said nothing l thought this was unusual

I was lying on the table naked from the waist down when a young woman ( she was stunning ) walked in the room. She had a white coat on ( looked like a doctor ) walked right over to me said ' nothing ' and lifted my penis up to look at the very large spot on the back of my penis. I could just not control myself and got an instant errection. I did not know what to do as this young doctor just continued

She had a pair of tweezers with her and went towards my penis without hesitation. It was very embarrassing but I had such a hard errection on I could do nothing but trust her. Maybe more fear than trust. It turned out to be a hair that had not grown properly which she removed and released a large amount of fluid from the spot

This young lady doctor just turned round and left the room again saying nothing. I still have wet dreams about this now

Nothing that exciting Hendo. Both times were in the privacy (or supposed privacy) of my own bedroom. 😳

xmf86 [sign in to see picture]

Thankfully I've (so far) managed to avoid any complete embarassment, but my worst near miss stands out by a mile. While staying with my current partner one time (she shares the house with her mother), we had the place to ourselves for a long weekend. One morning we had an especially entertaining session using just about every toy we own. There was plenty of leather involved and we made a bit of a mess, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to test the leather care kit I'd bought from LH not long before (it worked great by the way!). I brought everything into the bathroom, cleaned and polished up the leather, then left it to air dry as per the instructions.

By this stage we'd worked up a decent appetite, so we picked out a nice recipe and drove into town to get some ingredients. As we were paying at the checkout, my partner got a text from her mum saying that she'd managed to free up the rest of the weekend and was on her way home. We got out to the car, packed all the shopping away, and it was only as we were driving away it suddenly hit me like a tonne of bricks...

At that moment, all over the bathroom floor, bathtub, and edge of the bathtub, there was a leather full body harness, leather wrist cuffs, leather ankle cuffs, a leather collar, a leather hog-tie and a bright red ball gag... Let's just say I put my foot down a little harder on the way back... We made it there with about 5 minutes to spare, and I haven't made the same mistake since!

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Tony71 wrote:

When I was 16 I had to go to the doctors ( had the same doctor since birth ) because I had a large spot on my penis. It was on the back of my penis so could not be seen from the front

My doctor told me to remove my clothes from the waist down and lie on the table next to the wall. Did not question this had seen same doctor all my life. As I started to undress he left the room and said nothing l thought this was unusual

I was lying on the table naked from the waist down when a young woman ( she was stunning ) walked in the room. She had a white coat on ( looked like a doctor ) walked right over to me said ' nothing ' and lifted my penis up to look at the very large spot on the back of my penis. I could just not control myself and got an instant errection. I did not know what to do as this young doctor just continued

She had a pair of tweezers with her and went towards my penis without hesitation. It was very embarrassing but I had such a hard errection on I could do nothing but trust her. Maybe more fear than trust. It turned out to be a hair that had not grown properly which she removed and released a large amount of fluid from the spot

This young lady doctor just turned round and left the room again saying nothing. I still have wet dreams about this now

Blimey although im sure a lot of people are thinking lucky sod lol And xmf that was a close one
    Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

By golly, this story is 40 years old. Wifey then was just the girlfriend and she used to stay over at my parent’s house over the weekend, in separate bedrooms may I say. At the time I didn’t drive, and she didn’t have a car. Friday and Saturday nights were always a bit wild, mostly partying and drinking in excess.

My parents used to work Saturday nights and would never be home until about 12.00 midnight. Any way we had got back from the pub early and were fooling around in the back room which was our dining room. I had somehow managed to fully undress her whilst I still had everything on, and was about to head upstairs when all of a sudden the dog starts barking. I stop what I am doing, and listen, and then hear the front gate close and the keys going into the front door. I quickly jumped up, the girlfriend starts putting on her knickers and bra etc, and I go into the hall to be confronted by Mum & Dad, hi I say what are you doing home so early I ask, standing in front of the door, which has frosted glass in it, you couldn’t see through it, but you can make out shapes. Business was slow so we came home early answer’s my father. Wheres Janet (name changed) asks my mum, she’s in the dining room I reply, she’s had a great big argument with her father (which see hadn’t) and she is very upset and crying. The next second “Janet” comes out of the room, says hello and quickly pushes past everyone and runs upstairs to her room.

Phew that was close! Dad didn’t has a clue, but I always had the idea that my mother had an inkling as to what was going on, but bless her she never said anything.

We never done that again, well not in the dining room any way. Janet used to stay in the small bedroom at the front of the house, and we would go in there and fool around, but as soon as I heard the dog or the front gate open, I was off, back to my room at the back of the house, jump into bed and make out I was asleep by the time they were in doors.

Great times!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.