• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Do you flash for your partner

Cumtogether [sign in to see picture]

When we are out my lady likes to flash for me, it could be knickers or she might not be wearing a bra, but it's just for me.

So, do you flash your partner, if so what, and is it just for them, or do you like others to see as well,?

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

We do, but just for us, when nobody is around.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

My Mrs does that to me. As we are mismatched in our sex drives ,its one of her ways of teasing and saying come and get me .She usually puts on a rediculously short skirt on and flashes her satin knickers at me .

Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]

Nothing public but on occasions when I've been picked put from work (& we are kid free) I'll get in the car and *maybe* I'll get a show of stocking top & a smile. Also, once when I was on the phone to a friend who lives the other end of the country Mrs LUC obviously couldn't get my attention until she arrived back in the room in her stewardess outfit!

Yeah, sorry mate gonna have to go I'll call you later...

Cumtogether [sign in to see picture]

So the men obviously enjoy it, what about the ladies, do you enjoy flashing your man or flashing in general?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Don't really do it. I don't get much enjoyment from it

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I do sometimes, but only when no one is around or right before we go out. I prefer sending photos but the odd flash keeps him on his toes ^_^

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes flash my OH when we're at home, which she seems to enjoy. She's sometimes flashed me, but only is we're 100% sure she can't be seen.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Yes I have been guilty of flashing my oh but most times it's behind closed doors. He doesn't normally give me a chance to do anything secretly, as in wear stockings, no knickers etc before we go out as he gives me an inspection before we go out or at the very least rubs his hands over my skirt/dress to find out.

I have on occasion flashed a stocking top to others but that's when I wear a skirt with a split in the front and rides up when I sit down or try and get off a high bar stool because I'm a shortie it's difficult for me to get on and off of them dignified.

I do have exhibitionist tendencies and as long as I don't cause offence e.g. Kids and wives/gfs which I'm mindful of I will. 😊 Hubby enjoys it too but I am discreet and no nipples or labia on show intentionally.

N&Mc [sign in to see picture]

We flash each other at home usually if one of us has just got out the shower and we open our dressing gown or towel, but have never in public.

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

Well I would say for it as if you are maried then why not lol

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Wifey occasionally wears a ¼ or ½ cup bra and a figure hugging top that will show off her nipples when we go out on our own. The thing is she has quite prominent nipples any way so I’m forever looking at her breasts any way.

Funny thing the other day one of our lady friends said to wifey, is it chilly? Because her nipples where protruding through her rather thick top, and we live in Spain, and it was a glorious warm day .

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

I only flash when at home for a laugh, I don't wear bras when I'm home so sometimes I just lift my t-shirt. HIs reactions always makes me smile, especially when he is busy doing something else, he just looks at me nodding like "are you crazy?" lol!

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

All the time in the house, but mostly when he's on his way out to work and I stand by the glass in the front door and jiggle my breasts at him as he crosses the street. He was starting early one morning so I stood on the doorstep and whopped them out, he's a prude so he was gesturing for me to put them away in a panicked 'you're a crazy bitch' way, I was laughing until I glanced across the street and saw our very nosy neighbour staring at me 😂😂

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

I'm not a flasher really but I do like to whisper that I'm not wearing any knickers when we are out, or gently rub my bust against OH's when he is at the bar for example. He both loves and loathes it. He gets excited when I do it and it can be embarrassing for him. My nipples are erect quite a lot of the time too which he likes.

Wrinkly [sign in to see picture]

When we were younger, in our early 20, I used to say to my OH "show me your tits" and sometimes she would lift her top and flash them at me. I once said it on Market Street in Manchester, and she stepped back into doorway and fished them. I love that lass.

Wrinkly [sign in to see picture]

Tried to add to the above during the edit time but ran out.

We still flash our bits at each other at home. Our front door is directly at the bottom of the stairs and when she is going out I stand at the top naked and wave to her, if you can see what I mean.

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

All the times we can. Mrs Belle will meet Mr Belle in a bar on Friday afternoons after work wearing a short skirt and either fishnet panties or nothing underneath. Whenever possible she will sit with her legs open for view.

The same thing for when we go to restaurants. We even did it once at the seven star Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

We do too, but it is just for us, making sure no one else can see us.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.