• Anal play

Edcase [sign in to see picture]

New to anal play and am hugely disappointed any tips

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

What was it that made you disappointed?

Non vanilla [sign in to see picture]

What are you expecting from anal play, what toys or what methods have you used to relax the anal muscles.

to really enjoy anal play your sphincter muscles must be relaxed, one of the ways to help is to have and enema so that you feel clean inside and more to the point either your partner or you do not get any nasty surprises.

Rimming is one of the easiest ways of helping the muscles to relax, rimming is the use of the tongue around the anal entrance, believe you me this is an amazing feeling . If however this is not something you wish to do.....use a flavoured massage oil the same way you would use your tongue but with your fingers, after a while you will feel your muscles relax, which will allow you to use any suitable toys (I would reccomend the vibrating tai beads and/or the vibrating butt plug).

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Also - from which perspective? As the giver, or the receiver? 

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

I would to ask was this anal play with solo or partner?

I do believe that some people don't like anal play but you have to try it ones to find out if you liked it or not.

now if you have an anal toy and you don't want it i would suggest getting a refund from lovehoney.

I do like anal but would be better with partner i feel for me.

I hope this has helped you.

SassySue [sign in to see picture]

He first few times I tried any form of anal play I too was also disappointed but like with anything else practice makes perfect.

Experiment with beginners toys or even just fingers and tongue. Everybody likes different so you need to work out what feels best for you.

Once you've discovered what you like and work with it you'll have a different opinion :)

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

Hi there Edcase! Looking at your reviews it seems your first experience was using a prostate massager (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31559&reviewid=171202#customer_reviews) and you weren't particularly happy with the intensity of sensation.

Part of your issue may have not being able to find and/or stimulate the prostate properly. I'd recommend looking up a guide on how to find the prostate with your finger and try that so you have a better idea of where it is.

Regular dildos are fantastic for prostate stimulation if you know how to angle them properly, so I'd recommend trying one of those. It doesn't have to be too big, maybe 6 inches or so, any bigger than that and you start pushing the internal anal sphincter if you fully insert (which can be insanely pleasurable or very painful depending on the circumference and how slowly you take it).

There are many different pleasuring sensations with anal play, but prostate massage isn't the only one. Otherwise women wouldn't enjoy anal! The feeling of fullness is very satisfying, so I'd recommend looking for a girthier toy or perhaps even a sizeable butt plug - they're the absolute best for giving that totally full feeling! My absolute favourite plug for this is the DocJ anal stuffer (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8566) but it's quite sizeable and probably not appropriate for total beginners.

This is only scraping the tip of the iceberg, I could go on for hours! Hopefully you give anal play another chance and find what's right for you, but it isn't for everyone so I wouldn't be too disappointed if it doesn't click for you.

934648Bob [sign in to see picture]

Is anal for a man anything like having a prostate examination?

Cane & Anal Addict [sign in to see picture]

If you find an intelligent experienced anal sex partner your mind will be well and truly blown away.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

934648Bob wrote:

It depends what is happening, but I'd say no. Prostate examinations from a medical professional aren't sensual or fun like they can be with a partner. Partners can experiment with different sorts of pressure, lubricants, toys etc whereas an exam is just a semi-stranger sticking their finger in your bum to check for any abnormalities.

Cane & Anal Addict wrote:

If you find an intelligent experienced anal sex partner your mind will be well and truly blown away.

thanks

NatandTom wrote:

934648Bob wrote:

It depends what is happening, but I'd say no. Prostate examinations from a medical professional aren't sensual or fun like they can be with a partner. Partners can experiment with different sorts of pressure, lubricants, toys etc whereas an exam is just a semi-stranger sticking their finger in your bum to check for any abnormalities.

thanks

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.