99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How do you feel about...?

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

Well it cannot hurt by talking about this as it harmless.

WeFCUKaLot [sign in to see picture]

Me & the OH have zero issues with fancying a celebrity or a model. We'll go so far as saying he or she is fit if it's they're on the tv, in the paper or magazine or on Instagram. We are very open about who we like as it's just a fantasy & it's normal to find other people attractive. We were both previously in controlling relationships where such subjects would be taboo. We were both open from the very start so it is normal in our relationship. We both like people that look completely different to us but that is not a reflection of how we feel about each other.

Fancying someone other than a celebrity/model is certainly off limits as they could be accessible.

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

Yeah thats totally understandable. I dont feel jealous when hes talking about having a crush on an ex teacher from years ago because the way I see it most of us had a crush on a teacher at one point or another. I know I did it's innocent, nothing is going to happen.

stewty [sign in to see picture]

That's the same with me Jezebella, I am quite mindful of how my partner feels so I don't talk about my celebrity crushes. In my mind they are harmless but she has seemed funny when I have mentioned them. Maybe because of the nature of today's media women feel they have to compare themselves.

Although the way she talks about Tom Hardy, I would would fear for his safety if they ever met! 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.