• How do you feel about...?

Kirsty92 [sign in to see picture]

When your OH talks about ex celebrity or harmless crushes and stuff?

My boyfriend tells me that stuff and may sound weird but god it turns me on! He doesnt mention his ex and stuff but like the teacher he fancied in college or a celebrity crush and it really turns me on.

I havent fessed up just yet though 😂

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I think having celebrity crushes / fantasies are harmless and can be a turn on when shared in the right way... I only get jealous if it is someone accessible.

Yeah these are just harmless ones but it always ends up turning me on but i just play it cool. Plus I guess its always nice knowing that im the one he wants. He has looked at these others in the past and got turned on by them yet i have more of an affect and im the one he wants to be with.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I'm a self conscious creature. He mentions his celeb crushes and it kinda brings me down a little as they are my opposite. Usually brunette, petite, big boobs and younger. Makes me feel like I am not his type .

Im nothing like his crushes yet for some reason i feel an ego boost i guess as well as being turned on but tbf he definitely lets me know he loves me more than any past crush or love even.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

oh yeah Rosy that would bug me too!

Yeah i definitely see that being a pain but for some reason i take it as a compliment

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

I'm a self conscious creature. He mentions his celeb crushes and it kinda brings me down a little as they are my opposite. Usually brunette, petite, big boobs and younger. Makes me feel like I am not his type .

Trust me Rosy, its not that your not his type, its the implication of them being unobtainable that makes 'em want it,

This said what a great idea for a bit fun.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Kirsty92 wrote:

Yeah these are just harmless ones but it always ends up turning me on but i just play it cool. Plus I guess its always nice knowing that im the one he wants. He has looked at these others in the past and got turned on by them yet i have more of an affect and im the one he wants to be with.

This. If you take this as the default position then jelousy neeed not interfer with the way you feel. For those that have a good sex life, there's always the line you can use to put the Celeb down and that is "But I bet X doesn't have this done to them...." and the indulge in something that you OH loves doing

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

Comments he makes about celebrities don't have any effect on me. However, when I hear about his ex's I get jealous and aroused at the same time. He cheated on me a few years ago and although it really hurt I still fantasized about him having sex with her.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Its not quite the same but recently my partner was talking about when he used to make out with one of his male friends. That mental image really turned me on.

He doesn't talk much about celebrities, or exs, perhaps he's not interested or maybe he's mindful of my feelings.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Kirsty92 wrote:

This. If you take this as the default position then jelousy neeed not interfer with the way you feel. For those that have a good sex life, there's always the line you can use to put the Celeb down and that is "But I bet X doesn't have this done to them...." and the indulge in something that you OH loves doing

Yeah thats very true. I just dont feel jealous if its celebs or an old teacher I mean I'd be a hypocrite to say I've never fancied a teacher or celeb. Celebs are unlikely to happen and I fancied a teacher too. Nothing happened. It just came up naturally in conversation and I found myself quite turned on. It would be different he spoke that way about his ex or someone accessible then yeah I'd probably get jealous but at the same time I'd still think well he did choose me.
    Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

It doesn't bother me at all but he doesn't really ever say if he has crushes. We have discussed which celebs we think are attractive but it's not a fixation for either of us.
    I think because at our age we are so relaxed around each other and are secure it's similar to looking at a lovely cream cake in a shop window, we lick our lips and then forget about it.

When I was younger I hated it and would get upset.

Yeah its completely understandable and i do understand why people do get jealous but I find it arousing. I told him abot this too. Finally admitted it to him

E_rose [sign in to see picture]

Like rosycheek, I found with my past partner that they were always totally my opposite, hand in hand with the fact he cheated on me twice it did upset me.

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

I find it interesting to know OH's celebrity crushes, most of them look a little bit like me, so thats reassuring.

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves the thought of watching me with another women, and fantasises about it quite regularly. Over the weekend, she watched a video of me and an ex whilst she was masturbating. Tbh I thought it was a bit odd, but still a huge compliment.

Fair enough.

Just come back from work to the mister telling me he did something whilst I was gone (our way of saying we masterbated we just started saying it to wind each other up) and well he knows that always gets me going.

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Now that ^^ I do get a kick out of but only if I know it's not on the cards for us and he hasn't wasted the opportunity. Lol 😂

Me too. He sure knows how to get me in the mood. Luckily I have my own tricks for getting him in the mood too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.