99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sex swing

D.j [sign in to see picture]

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

Hi there,
    I have this one and it is absolutely brilliant. It is so supportive and doesn't require any strength from me. It's a good job as I'm a weakling and I'm petite but I find it so easy to get on it. I also don't get any pain or rubbing from it as it is very padded with a plush velvety fabric. There are absolutely no negatives I could give this. My hubby is a big guy (about 17 stone and it takes his weight) and he is comfortable on it too. In fact we can both jump on it together. The positions you can get into are endless and it doesn't say on the description but it can be spun around too. It's great for getting into those awkward positions that your body doesn't normally allow with ease. It's also great for Dom/sub play 😊
    I'm normally very cautious and struggle to even climb on a bike but I'm literally on and off this swing without a care in the world.

This is the one 😀http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084

I also have this one and agree with Lil_red_ kinkyboots hours of fun and wonderful times by both of us also have a over door swing not as good but still fun

Dj

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.