• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What is the kinkiest thing you've done?

LOVE [sign in to see picture]

had sex in a church

i still aint been set to heaven!!

DBCB [sign in to see picture]

Had my wife fist my ass one night - A few fingers all of a sudden became more!

Was with my wife when we bought our first strap on in a well known high street shop and saw the look the assistant gave us/me as she knew i was going to get my ass fucked that evening. I almost wanted her to start a conversation about what we were going to do.

Going completely the opposite way (As my wife is submissive), my wife will wear crotchless/open underwear, small or no underwear under revelaing clothes. I found this really kinky and a turn on, and although she gets embarrassed, when i feel her pussy it is clear that she is turned on too.

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

Most memorable would be the bdsm room in a club having 3 men play with me while i could only occasionally see the crowd gathering.

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if this is kinky or not, but my EX- girlfriend went out one night drinking. She started to talk about sex. So after a lot of drinks, we went to her house. I started to finger her pussy on the floor. Then I took off her pantys, and fuck her on the floor. Problem was she was still married to her husband, and she was on her period. Her husband was in the bedroom next to the front room, still wake, and watching T.V. We could of got caught, but never did. If he knew he never said any thing.

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

Oh man you guys have had some adventures. I can't think of anything I've done that's kinky 🤔

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Once I was driving home, very late at night, after a party, but I must say I wasn't drank. So this absolutely gorgeous guy drives by me, stops his car in a way that I had to stop mine too, asks my name and literally starts to kiss me. I think I was out of my mind, because I went with the flow and had sex with the guy there, just by side of the road, without condom or anything. Deed done, he followed me to my house, to make sure I was safe, and away he went, just like that! Considering I'm from South America, where big cities at night are a no-no, that was quite kinky, or maybe daring I don't know.

LadyBi [sign in to see picture]

Do you know the benefit of a small cock is that you can fuck your wife from behind without any restraint?! You can really bang into her and that can be incredibly horny by itself, but if your cock is wide enough to rub her clit, and maybe even her g-spot, she could have a great orgasm. With a bigger cock you can't slam it in because it hits the end of the vagina, and really hurts! And I worry about damage too! This is from personal experience.

LadyBi [sign in to see picture]

Anyway, onto the kinky stuff. Quite a lot actually.
    I've been fucked by one guy while sucking off another. Spit roast.
    Swapped partners and other guy fucked me from behind while I watched hubby fingering my friend.
    Been in a roomful of couples, lights out, trying to sleep, first couple started fucking and it set us all off. Very horny with all the noises other people make!
    Put ice up my vagina and had him fuck me with it in.
    Been fucked with a champagne bottle (with & without ice inside me), milk bottle, all sorts of different things you can find around the place! I particularly love my vagina being stretched out by larger items (I'm very elastic and go back to normal tightness very quickly).
    Had him fuck me with other things up inside me, alongside his cock, like slim vibrator, fingers, other stuff that came to hand.
    Love a 69.
    Sucked him off in a parked car as people went past (poor old boy genuinely fell off his bike!).
    Vibrating butt plug in then fucked with large vibratory in my vagina.
    Lots of shower fun, like weeing on his cock and hand while he masturbated.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

LadyBi wrote:

Anyway, onto the kinky stuff. Quite a lot actually.
    I've been fucked by one guy while sucking off another. Spit roast.
    Swapped partners and other guy fucked me from behind while I watched hubby fingering my friend.
    Been in a roomful of couples, lights out, trying to sleep, first couple started fucking and it set us all off. Very horny with all the noises other people make!
    Put ice up my vagina and had him fuck me with it in.
    Been fucked with a champagne bottle (with & without ice inside me), milk bottle, all sorts of different things you can find around the place! I particularly love my vagina being stretched out by larger items (I'm very elastic and go back to normal tightness very quickly).
    Had him fuck me with other things up inside me, alongside his cock, like slim vibrator, fingers, other stuff that came to hand.
    Love a 69.
    Sucked him off in a parked car as people went past (poor old boy genuinely fell off his bike!).
    Vibrating butt plug in then fucked with large vibratory in my vagina.
    Lots of shower fun, like weeing on his cock and hand while he masturbated.

Oh LadyBi - kind of envious here as some of them are on my fantasy list - lucky you - lol

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

Its changed from On a bus, to 2 couples in a week, and soon to be both couples together...

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Mine is most definitely tame sadly compared to most folks on here, my other half gave me a hand job in a park once & we usually take turns with our light bondage fun, does face sitting during performing oral on my other half count as kinky.

tj10699 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure we can compete with some of the comments I've read so far but there are a couple of things which spring to mind;

Received a BJ from mrs tj with champagne in her mouth in front of a 4th floor hotel window.

Knelt on mrs tj's arms while using my fingers on her with one hand and inhaling the pants I had just taken off her with the other while she took me in her mouth (that's a personal favourite).

Not especially kinky but I once sent graphically detailed texts to mrs tj explaining the dream I had the night before while on public transport on the way to work.

We recently completed the BDSM checklist together so now we have a bunch of new mutually interesting things to try as soon as the time is right!

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

tj10699 wrote:

I'm not sure we can compete with some of the comments I've read so far but there are a couple of things which spring to mind;

Received a BJ from mrs tj with champagne in her mouth in front of a 4th floor hotel window.

Knelt on mrs tj's arms while using my fingers on her with one hand and inhaling the pants I had just taken off her with the other while she took me in her mouth (that's a personal favourite).

Not especially kinky but I once sent graphically detailed texts to mrs tj explaining the dream I had the night before while on public transport on the way to work.

We recently completed the BDSM checklist together so now we have a bunch of new mutually interesting things to try as soon as the time is right!

Nobody needs to compete with anybody. One mans kink is anothers vanilla. Believe it or not, vanilla is sometimes viewed as kinky to those who perform the "dark arts" so often that it has become normal to them. Enjoy what you do, thats all that matters ;-)

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

Another thing I can think of, is I fucked my EX- girlfriend, in a park, parking lot, in the back of my truck. There was a lot of people walking by the truck, I'm sure they saw the truck moving back and forth. It was fun and exciting at the same time.

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

Shaved down below while being watched on cam 😀

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Lady Bi, nice read that. You're be great at sexting.

Helzbellz27 [sign in to see picture]

Being tied to the bed and my hubby taking me every which way.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I once went down on my partner with her friend and we both ran our tongues up both side of her and then while she sucked on her clit I proceeded to finger her slow until she shook. Something about both tongues touching while going up her slit was so intense and I think the bond us three had was something more than sexual.

HappyBoy [sign in to see picture]

Allow my OH to tie me spread-eagled to a bed an fuck me in the ass with a vibrating dildo.

rg100 [sign in to see picture]

I once went out with a group of friends. After a few drinks the night ended. Me and a female friend were staying at a male friends house. He had a double bed so we all squeezed in together. I could feel my female friend wrigling around, eventually my hand got between her legs...what did I find?! My male friend was already pleasuring her. Safe to say that ended up being a fantastic threesome with her. We're all still friends now, although never happened again unfortunately.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.