• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What is the kinkiest thing you've done?

ToGildALily [sign in to see picture]

Probably telling my then boyfriend on the way back from a night out that I wanted to give him a BJ. We stopped just out of sight from passers-by and while we were in the shadows there was a good chance we'd have been discovered.

Captain Cave Man [sign in to see picture]

Had sex doggy style on a balcony in full view of a taxi driver....he enjoyed our show and ended up having a wank while we did it.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

PushThoseLimits wrote:

I've done quite a lot. 8 man orgy in a sauna was hot. Got tied to a cross in a bar in manchester once and didn't have much control over what happened once my jeans were round my ankles. Safe to say i've been back a few times

I think I might buy you a pint...

Damn right I'm kinky [sign in to see picture]

I've tried lots of kinks over the years and one particularly memorable event was when I was into sploshing. I bought a pair of plastic incontinence pants, wore them underneath a pair of joggers, filled them with cold porridge that I'd prepared especially and then took the dog out for a walk. I could hear and feel it squelching as I walked. It wasn't long before I came.

Damn right I'm kinky [sign in to see picture]

I persuaded my wife to spit in my face and mouth once during sex. She was a little embarrassed but obliged me. A massive turn on mainly because it is considered disgusting and demeaning.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Damn right I'm kinky wrote:

I persuaded my wife to spit in my face and mouth once during sex. She was a little embarrassed but obliged me. A massive turn on mainly because it is considered disgusting and demeaning.

It's not so long since I asked a partner to spit on my face/in my mouth. Sadly it was denied, but will keep asking folk...
    It would be fantastic if I was being ridden at the time as it would just emphasise the control someone on top has.

Pussy cat meow [sign in to see picture]

Years and years ago, when a Tranny friend of mine who I was having casual sex with, (I've mentioned him in another thread) went out together one evening. Usually he dressed in a feminine way but this night we decided to look like a guy and his girlfriend out for the night, he looked amazing make up, ladies clothes, stockings and suspenders but no knickers.

Everywhere we went people didn't seem to suspect and we attracted very little attention, but it was so hot for me knowing my "girlfriend" had a big surpise under her skirt. We didn't do anything until we got back home as I'm not that brave usually (I did give him a BJ in the gents toilet cubicle of a night club once) but it was pretty intense when we did!

James96 [sign in to see picture]

I had sex with a girl at a house party...pretty standard. But then I had sex with her twin sister minuets later. That was a good party! :)

Was also caught mastubating by my gay friend. But I continued and he watched as he jerked off. Soemthing about being watched was such a turn on.

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

A girl did a poo in front of me while I watched.

Is that really bad?

We were just turned on by the forbidden nature of it.

I was at Uni. It was a long time ago lol.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

I mentioned this in another thread, but I love having my husband give me anal when I am desperate to have a poo. I don't know why, but something makes it amazing. We have done this on a number of occasions, and it never fails to thrill me.

Hope I haven't grossed anyone out. :-(

This may be the kinkiest thing I have done, although I'll have another think.

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Kinky Mira, that's not gross. Everybody has little desires and fetishes etc, what feels good in their body. That's a horny thing to desire, The taboo element adds to the heightened state of arousal during I'd imagine. Crack on, no pun intended!!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

jaymma wrote:

Kinky Mira, that's not gross. Everybody has little desires and fetishes etc, what feels good in their body. That's a horny thing to desire, The taboo element adds to the heightened state of arousal during I'd imagine. Crack on, no pun intended!!

Oh yes, the taboo thing is a massive turn-on. I have no idea why.

Now we're onto the gross stuff, I've always had a thing about farting.

The thought of a very pretty, elegant girl breaking wind really turns me on. I think it's the contrast between what's expected of her and the reality of her body - the taboo of her doing something at odds with how she's supposed to be.

I know I probably sound like a freak.

jaymma [sign in to see picture]

Such things just get certain people going. It's what makes the world go round I guess xx

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Just last Christmas eve evening, hub and I decided to play naughty along a busy Orchard road. If some of you have been to SINGAPORE, you'll know where this is...A hot spot for night life.
    I had a hiddened string tied to the butt ends of my skirt. As we walked I put on the string exposing a little portion of my panties. It's so much fun teasing those eyes! ...Lots of giggling we heard but pretending not. Think we'll do it again next Christmas Eve.

xdressinfella [sign in to see picture]

As you may have gathered by my screen name i love to crossdress, one of my ex gf's used to do my wig and make up, dress me up, then take me out for sex in some very public places. she would then normaly make me eat my cream pie and give me a golden shower. the thought of getting caught and actualy getting caught are both vey erotic.

Brightonsexy [sign in to see picture]

I made my OH buy lingerie for himself and to tell the girl behind the till that was for him.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Does my legs tied up near my head with my wifes hand inside me count?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.