£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. What is the kinkiest thing you've done?

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Dunc100 wrote:

Cummed in my friends cocktail and watched her drink it all. Was a total turn on!

Ummm Can I ask... Did your friend know? Like was this a mutual agreement for you to do?

I would be mortified if not!

OMG! I would have gone made!! surly ur friend would have seen it 😮
    TheNotSoQuietOne [sign in to see picture]

Me and the OH went for a walk one night. There is a small park behind our house. We had both been feeling a little horny prior to leaving but once in the park we ended up in the bushes, him behind me. We were just off the main path, where dog walkers were visible. Knowing we could see them made it feel even hotter, at that stage I didn't even care if we got caught!

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

😲 I hope your friend knew Dunc100. I would be furious if one of my friends done it without my knowledge, heck even if my husband did it I would be far from impressed! Not only is there the risk of passing on any STI, there's also the ick factor for me.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

😲 there's also the ick factor for me.

FFS Its bad enough having Saturday evening TV ruined by Mr Cowell, does he have to be involved with our sex lives too....

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

Every time I read a new post on here I feel a little bit more vanilla

Free-n-fun-life-is-full [sign in to see picture]

A reverse cowgirl quickie at my mothers kitchen table as she had a walk to the shops. Or it could be receiving a blowjob on a coach full of people on the way home from Blackpool🙈🙈

Demongirl666 [sign in to see picture]

Had sex in the kitchen while the family were round next door eating dinner

jimc123 [sign in to see picture]

I know this will sound daft to a lot of people but honestly I find a tongue kiss to be extremely kinky, well at least by my standards anyway :)

It's when you just forget that word 'kiss' exists and think about what you're actually doing. Pushing your mouth up against someone else's and massaging their tongue with yours. I think when you examine what a kiss is it starts to feel really kinky.

So for me I would have to say the tongue kiss is the kinkiest.

glittergirl [sign in to see picture]

Im not sure what would be classed as kinky having hubby wanky into my mouth was quite kinky seeing him up close touching him self and swallowed it all

gail and dai [sign in to see picture]

haveing sex in the pub smokeing shelter was fun and when my sexy girl set up a 3 some hopefully next time the other girl would suck cock just as good as my girl

Woodster21 [sign in to see picture]

Sex in the middle of a football pitch - in snow and at night

PushThoseLimits [sign in to see picture]

I've done quite a lot. 8 man orgy in a sauna was hot. Got tied to a cross in a bar in manchester once and didn't have much control over what happened once my jeans were round my ankles. Safe to say i've been back a few times

Farehamfella [sign in to see picture]

Bj in the toilet of my local pub.

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

Last night we were at a New Year's Eve party with family and were staying over.. well at around 11pm
    My wife told me to follow her up to the room we were staying in for a final quickie of 2016... that was fun knowing there were about 15 people downstairs while she rode me

Mistytom [sign in to see picture]

I'm new to this forum so thought what better way to introduce myself than this :) me and oh used to have sex outdoors a lot when we first met. Many sessions were over the car bonnet in lanes during the day which was quite a turn on!

Curi [sign in to see picture]

On a late night bus ride from croitia to slovenia and was snap chatting a freind she convinced me to rub one out and I did down the back seat

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

Sex in the beer garden at lunchtime with people sat at the table opposite and around us. I had a long dress on and sat on my ohs knee, we got carried away & was the most sublte but intense sex....orgasmed hard that day. That's always a favourite memory have been a lot of others cinema a few months ago sat at the back, few others in and me n hubby missed most of the film pretty much everything bar ful on sex that time although i was begging him to fuk me and could happily have dragged him off to the toilets on the way out to fulfil that need. Getting home was worth the wait though

bigfish69 [sign in to see picture]

Late one night, OH wearing nothing but long boots and a long coat. She played in the car as i drove untill we found a quiet spot..... then amazing sex.

EngAz [sign in to see picture]

Back in college the gf (now wife) gave me a handy with other people in the hotel room as I was three fingers deep in her. 3 other people in the next bed over.

Smudgey [sign in to see picture]

Came home last night to my wife in her new stockings and suspenders, wearing a strap on. The most amazing and kinkiest night I've ever had, she even made me clean up ! Happy new year guys

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.