• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. What is the kinkiest thing you've done?

Andy1472 [sign in to see picture]

Rude boy in place, pair of sheer black tights on, a vibrating cock ring, and trying not to touch (didn't quite succeed!)

Sameplace [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I visited a sex club in Amsterdam. I sucked another guy for the first time, while my wife watched.

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Quiet_James wrote:

Shaved my bits and pieces while a woman I'd only met once before, watched me on webcam.

So erotic

J

Wow, that sounds like such a good idea, I might give it a go myself.

The rest of these (most of them, anyway) sound very hot. Thanks for the ideas guys. ;)

I was wondering about what I'd done, and was struggling to think of anything exciting, and then just the other day stuff started sneaking back, like the first threesome, and the time I got My 'red wings', done some watersports, and may try it again soon, and if things go acording to plan saturday may have some DVP in it.
    Am looking forward to a visit to a swingers club soon too. ;)

Zephron [sign in to see picture]

Meet Me Under The Stars wrote:

Me and my husband have just joined a swingers website, and started talking dirty to other couples. That to date is the most daring I have been! Very horny. Might go on to playing...who knows ;-)

Me too. When I split up with a partner I randomly bought some toys from here as I was feeling like exploring myself a little more before I started exploring others again, also signed up to a swingers site, and it's fab! My partner, she was still talking to me, after I told her. she joined me on there too. We've both met people seperately on there, and are going to see where it goes too...

;)

Bulldog66 [sign in to see picture]

Last week we went to a hotel and I slipped an 8" dildo up my wife's bum and then fucked her in front of the window with the curtains open...

mr endowed [sign in to see picture]

joined swingers website.. and got involved in a 5 man GB with 1 lady....

First of many!

Tryanything [sign in to see picture]

My wife pegged me - I thoroughly recommend it

stewty [sign in to see picture]

I had been using a dating site and got talking to a woman that was actually already partnered up. They had been seeking out a man to join them for a casual hook up.

We arranged to meet, had a few drinks and we ended up in a park one night on the walk home. One thing led to another and I took her from behind while she gave her partner a blowjob.

We ordered a taxi to their house, she sat in the back with me and grabbed my hand and guided it up her skirt and into her panties.

When we got to their house we ended up in bed where I had what I'll call a bisexual threesome.

Never met either of them again.

Priyanka [sign in to see picture]

Threesomes are fun :)

stewty [sign in to see picture]

Priyanka wrote:

Threesomes are fun :)

Indeed, it was my first so very exciting 😊
    dirtydave86 [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone have a link to the periodic table of sex? Can see images on google but can't make out/read what any of them say. Love to see how many we've ticked off!

bunual [sign in to see picture]

I was on holiday in the US and got suspended from a metal 4-posted bed frame by three guys in a fetish shop. I was then left there for a while as customers milled around whilst I "demoed" the bondage equipment.

Dunc100 [sign in to see picture]

Cummed in my friends cocktail and watched her drink it all. Was a total turn on!

Arual [sign in to see picture]

I had group sex in a public forest which ended with bondage and bukkake. I am a bit of a cum lover so spent a good 20 minutes cleaning up the mess they left on me before we left the forest.

Naughty t-pot [sign in to see picture]

Arual wrote:

I had group sex in a public forest which ended with bondage and bukkake. I am a bit of a cum lover so spent a good 20 minutes cleaning up the mess they left on me before we left the forest.

Wow sounds good. Compare to you mine is very tame!! Sex in a hot tube with people in the gardens either side. All adults not sure if they knew or not lol
    Davy Brown [sign in to see picture]

One night took my girlfriend at the time onto the airfield that I worked at and onto one of the large aircraft. Went on-board and closed the door behind us. Went up to the cockpit and had an amazing session looking at the view all around.
    Massive turn on as it was a busy place a we could have been discovered at any time!

Arual [sign in to see picture]

Naughty t-pot wrote:

Arual wrote:

Wow sounds good. Compare to you mine is very tame!! Sex in a hot tube with people in the gardens either side. All adults not sure if they knew or not lol

That's still adventurous, and something I haven't done. Kind of jealous haha.

leeb16 [sign in to see picture]

Found it
    *REMOVED BY MODERATOR*

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Dunc100 wrote:

Cummed in my friends cocktail and watched her drink it all. Was a total turn on!

Ummm Can I ask... Did your friend know? Like was this a mutual agreement for you to do?

I would be mortified if not!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

My quick fondle of my oh while out and about seems so innocent now 🙊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.