• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Daddy play

GeekyPrincessXX [sign in to see picture]

Recently, my partner and I have gotten into this 'daddy' play,

rather than actually looking at my bf as my father, i think it's more because i know he loves and cares for me, he makes me feel safe etc, and as his girlfriend (baby girl), he wants to protect me etc

Some people think it's weird, but hey, if it works for you, go for it

enjoy it, you never know what kinda sexual doors it may open ...

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

It's not for me but it doesn't harm anyone so I don't see any issue with it. Yes it's taboo but sometimes that's why something gets a person's heart racing. I'm really into consensual non consent and abuse-y type play. I grew up in an abusive household and have been raped. It sure as hell doesn't mean I think abuse or rape are ok!

I don't know whether it's just about the words or if you also include an element of age play. If you do, you both need to be prepared and able to talk about any issues it might bring up (e.g. Feeling vulnerable in little space). Communication is always important but certain types of play require particularly strong communication skills.

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

I would say this more role playing and this not strange at all.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Its not a big kink of mine but I've been asked to do it a few times sure to experience and age difference plus my size and strength has come into it before.

It is wonderful to see and feel a woman get off from it being done for her .

To me its just an extension of the masculine / feminine rolls and submissive / dominant rolls too. It is very erotic to give a woman her desires.

Hopelessly Horny [sign in to see picture]

My oh & i have recently got into this and have to say huge turn on. Its not i see him as my father, but as my.protector, im his babygirl he loves and cares for me, wants to look after me make me happy etc. Also a trust thing I trust my oh implicitly he would never do anything i didn't want. I say go for it if it floats your boat what's the problem

hornyleekbloke [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, this is an interesting and enlightening thread for me.

Recently my OH has started to like being called a 'dirty little girl', a 'good girl' and has told me her favourite outfit is her schoolgirl uniform. She's also been bringing her favourite plush toy to bed with her over the last couple of weeks. The uniform wasn't an issue, but I've been a bit uneasy about the other stuff.

I feel a bit better about it having read all of your replies to the OP! So thank you!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.