• Sex and orgasms after a hysterectomy

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Thanks everyone. Getting a little bit better every day, looking forward to being able to walk a little further so I can get out more! I'm going crazy being at home so much!!

Good luck with your scan PA, and I hope you get your date soon xx

And I just want to say I have tried out orgasming since my op, and everything seems ok!! Which is a relief! Waited just over a week, and although my stomach was painful I had to try. Haha!

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Haha was going to say take it easy but think I would do say the same out of curiousity lol 😊 Bless you 😁 Sounds like all will be well 😘

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Yeah I did the same just two weeks after my op ! Not sure if it's medically recommended but I just couldn't wait to see if everything worked properly. ..and it did !

You sound like you're doing great with your recovery :)

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Lol Delilah

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Pinkanimal

I had a hysterectomy 5 weeks ago and I have to say it has been the best thing I have done. I had everything removed bar an ovary to prevent tge menopause happening straight away.

I had my op via laparoscopy so was home the day after my op. I expected lots of pain but honestly it has been nothing compared to what I was suffering before the op.

Follow the advice not to rush things after the op and take it easy.

I am looking forward to being able to fully enjoy sex again without pain or discomfort. I have surprised my self by actually feeling very horny from 10 days after my op which has been frustrating as there is nothing I can do yet.

I was worried that the hysterectomy would effect my sex drive but in fact it seems to be the total opposite.

All the best for your op and recovery xx

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys

So I had my scan today and I surprisingly walked away with a date. 7th of April for a laparascopic hysterectomy and my cervix is being attached to my lower spine with mesh. To keep me from having further prolapses

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

pinkanimal wrote:

Hi guys

So I had my scan today and I surprisingly walked away with a date. 7th of April for a laparascopic hysterectomy and my cervix is being attached to my lower spine with mesh. To keep me from having further prolapses

Good luck with your surgery PA xx

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

Hope everything goes well for you pinkanimal x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.