• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Pvc fetish

dmaccd2 [sign in to see picture]

You're definitely not alone. I love the look and feel of PVC and love wearing my PVC thong though it doesn't stay on long when my OH see it on!

pvclover [sign in to see picture]

As you can tell by my name i love PVC and have numerous outfits and wife has many aswell which often results in us both PVC Clad for our sessions and i often wear her outfits for solo sessions love touch and feel of all PVC

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

OH and I are heavily into leather and wearing leather during sex. Has to be the full gamut though, with boots and gloves. Just to come home and see OH suited up and we're in heaven for the next few hours. Can't put my finger on precisely what the turn on is, but when she's suited up and I'm the same there's hours of rough sex ahead. Riding my OH from behind, clad in leather and my glans ring ball rubbing her g spot and we are both in heaven.

V. Planifolia [sign in to see picture]

I wouldn't say I had a fetish for PVC, I'm not that hard-core, but I sure do like the sleek shiny look of it and would love to find a pair of high quality rock-chic style PVC jeans. For now I have a cheap pair which I enjoy wearing around my home office - the joys of working from home! PVC as office wear!

KCouple69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey, defo not alone in the PVC fetish both my self and my OH love getting out the PVC. She says she feels super sexy in and I cant control myself and end up taking lots of pics of her wearing it before it all comes back off lol

Happy to chat more about it anytime :)

phil76 [sign in to see picture]

PVC is awesome - it's the one think that just epitomises kinky for me - when the OH wear it, she looks and feels amazing in it and I love dressing up in it too - for me, it is the most intimate of sexy dress up - silky satin lingerie would be fine ouside the bedroom for a bit of a tease in every day situations but PVC is for the home alone stuff (or an extremely kinky outdoor fantasy!!)

Damn right I'm kinky [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I posted a thread today about plastic clothing. I am new to the world of plastic. I had plastic pants for my solo sploshing sessions. I would always be so turned on putting them on that I didn't really need to then fill them with food to get off.

i told my wife that I was going to buy her a pvc outfit, she didn't say no so I'll persue that one. It properly turns me on.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Skin tight PVC on a girls body showing every form and detail is really hot.

Hellobubbles [sign in to see picture]

My husband loves pvc. He has bought me a few outfits and I loved wearing them. After having 2 kids in the last 4 years tho, my body confidence is a little lower than before but I'm getting closer to my pre pregnancy weight and I'm excited to start wearing these outfits again! He bought me a latex dress that I have yet to try out for fear of looking like a baked potato! But I think it will be making an appearance soon. I love the feeling and the sounds of pvc. It makes me want to dominate my man!!

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

I love my wife in anything lingerie or kinky. She is hot as a big hot thing that's over heated.

She instantly makes me hard and has a filthy wee look on her face when she is being bold!

I love sexy time with her

Ps. Hellobubbles is my wife!!!

She squirted all over my pvc underwear last night. It was amazing!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.