1. Lovehoney Bloggers Brand Spanking New Thread...

MissDoll [sign in to see picture]

Hi all!

Last week I moved to a new subdomain so, I'm sorry for the downtime at my blog!

My new website address is: https://missdollreviews.wixsite.com/sextoyreviews/

I wanted to share with you a post about 3 herbal teas that help boosting your libido:

https://missdollreviews.wixsite.com/sextoyreviews/blog/3-herbal-teas-that-boost-your-libido

See you soon!

Miss Doll xo

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I recently reviewed the mantric prostate massager

http://subsmissives.com/reviews/pspot/mantric-prostate-massager-review/

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Here is my review of the fifty shades freed Cherished Collection Ankle Cuffs.

https://bondagegod.com/2018/02/28/fifty-shades-freed-cherished-collection-leather-ankle-cuffs/

Peakcouple [sign in to see picture]

Inspired by Mira's excellent blog, we have decided to start one and here's the first offering:

**explicit pics - removed**

Constructive croiticism much appreciated!

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

As a sort of blend of Blogging, Music and Lyrics... I often use Prezi....

Such as https://prezi.com/j5ldvetd8w4u/how-can-we-rewrite-the-stars/#

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

WildThing wrote:

As a sort of blend of Blogging, Music and Lyrics... I often use Prezi....

Such as https://prezi.com/j5ldvetd8w4u/how-can-we-rewrite-the-stars/#

Built a new one now! https://prezi.com/xu2ifkc-oxon/a-million-dreams-is-all-it039s-gonna-take/

Find it is a really good way of showing my feelings.....

Here is my review of the Royal Love Rings on my blog.

https://bondagegod.com/2018/05/09/commemorative-royal-wedding-love-finger-ring/

Here is my latest review of the Tenga Flip Zero EV Black that I reviewed for lovehoney. http://bondagegod.com/2018/10/17/tenga-flip-zero-ev-black/

[suspended user]

suspended user

Thanks for creating this thread Leanne. x  🐱 🌹

I would love to create a blog, is it free to do so in some domains? Thanks.

Naughty hubby [sign in to see picture]

Emerald269 wrote:

It's very inexpensive to start a professional blog really. You can currently set up a hosted wordpress blog with your own web address (URL) on namecheap(.)com for about £20. I've been working online for circa 6 years and it's actually really easy. I'm more digital product creation and solution based however I'm ready to switch it up to a more hands off sustainable income model. I'm about to start my own review blog, just registered my domain HornyDevil.net and will be designing my logo etc over the coming days. If you'd like any help just pop a message and I'll walk you through it.
    teacake [sign in to see picture]

I'm a cheapskate blogger I just use tumblr lol Fetlife was the place I stared it off but I hardly use Fetlife anymore. 

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Emerald269 wrote:

It can be done for nothing, WordPress being a popular choice. Personally I'm self hosted, and it costs me about £60/yr which isn't a huge amount as i pay it monthly and it means I don't have and T&C to abide by (other than Google SEO rules if i actually want anyone to find my content!). Be warned though, it sucks your time away...!

Sum Sub wrote:

Emerald269 wrote:

It can be done for nothing, WordPress being a popular choice. Personally I'm self hosted, and it costs me about £60/yr which isn't a huge amount as i pay it monthly and it means I don't have and T&C to abide by (other than Google SEO rules if i actually want anyone to find my content!). Be warned though, it sucks your time away...!

Haha I know what you mean about it sucking your time away. That was the problem I faced when I first started working online. I found I just wanted to get things done.

The biggest and single most important tip I would give to anyone just starting out is to create a schedule and stick to it. Set yourself an early manageable weekly target and always hit it.

You really need to create a new realistic good working habit that won't be such a burden on your current daily life schedule.

So at the beginning I'd probably set a target of 1 quality blog post per week. Then give yourself a small amount of time each day. Like maybe wake up 30 minutes earlier or set aside 30 minutes after you take the kids to school to exclusively work towards getting that 1 amazing blog post done by the end of the week. Just try to stick to one fixed set amount of time that you can.

So if you pick getting up earlier, get up, grab a coffee and wake up a bit and then sit down to work on your article. Once you're ready to go, set a timer for 30 minutes on your phone and work until the time runs out then stop. Even if you are half way through a word stop, save your work and shut down your pc until tomorrow.

This will give you at least 2.5 hours per week even if you only do Monday to Friday. Don't worry if you don't get the article done the important thing in the beginning is creating a positive new habit. Over the course of a month it will be like second nature. Once you're used to setting a bit of time aside and getting work done you introduce the next part to the equation.

You give yourself a target for the current days 30 minutes schedule. So it might be today I am going to get all of the photographs or images sorted in 30 minutes.

This will take your productivity up another level, it's amazing how much a difference you get between "just working on that article" and "today I'm getting all pictures edited and publish ready" can make. Again don't worry if you don't get all of the work you expected done because I can guarantee you've gotten a lot more than you would have done.

If you don't do something like the above in the beginning it can feel like a burden. You'll find yourself sitting at the computer for hours in a day trying to finish it all. Only about an hour or two in you'll probably be getting hardly any done. Then a couple of days or weeks like that you'll start doing less and less and eventually just give up.

PRO TIP... Before you start your article set it out into subsections like a table of contents e.g For a review. Toy name, what it does, price, look and feel, useage, final thoughts.

If you've used what you're reviewing you'll already have a good idea of the content for each subsection. Get yourself a speech to text app on your phone and literally speak your thoughts on each section and have your mobile type it all out for you.

It's so much faster to build most of your article. All you need to do then is transfer the generated text to your pc and go through and fill in gaps and generally tidy it up

Hope this helps someone, it sure did for me when I first started working online. If you need any help feel free to ask.

I forgot to say, the piece about Terms and Conditions that Sum Sub hit on is absolutely spot on and excellent advice. If you use a free hosted blog like Wordpress or Blogger you are totally at their mercy.

One wrong picture or article that violates their T&C's can see your whole blog removed from the platform in the blink of an eye. All of your hard work (which could be hundreds of posts) could be wiped out in an instant.

So if you can afford it, definitely look into the self hosted side of things. You get much more leeway and the added benefit of having a lot more options when it comes to customisation.

Also apologies for the rambling mess of my post above I literally created it half asleep on my phone tending to a 13 week old half asleep haha

The Slut Wife [sign in to see picture]

I only started this blog earlier this year & its going through a bit of a revamp & possibly a name change

the plan is for it to be a diary of my sexual adventures, a few years ago my husband and I realised we missed things we'd done in our single days, both had same sex experiences, threesomes etc, missed the thrill of sex with someone new etc

the plan is to document this on the blog, answer the million & one questions we get asked, our rules to make sure we dont risk our marriage etc, plus reviews of my favourite toys & outfits (& hopefully the odd guest post from MrS)

https://theslutwifelife.blogspot.com/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.