1. When did you last have sex? Continued...

JonnyHatesJaz [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Solo (of course) this morning. Really starting to appreciate a bit of a morning play at the weekend, chills me out for the rest of the day. Before that on Friday night had a fantastic session going 1/2 inch bigger in girth for anal and it felt amazing.

When you play solo do you go quickly or is it a slow buildup

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

JonnyHatesJaz wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Solo (of course) this morning. Really starting to appreciate a bit of a morning play at the weekend, chills me out for the rest of the day. Before that on Friday night had a fantastic session going 1/2 inch bigger in girth for anal and it felt amazing.

When you play solo do you go quickly or is it a slow buildup

Most sessions last about 20-30 minutes now but I'll usually orgasm 4 or 5 times in that time so no, not much build up, plus i'm pretty impatient, but I am trying to take my time a bit more.

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Go girl, I love your posts as they are so full of joy and happiness for you. Last night through the midnight hour xx
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Bennyboy69 wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Go girl, I love your posts as they are so full of joy and happiness for you. Last night through the midnight hour xx

Awr, what a lovely thing to say! I guess it's just cos up till 2 years I hadn't done any of this and wasn't even sure I would get any pleasure from it, now I am constantly amazed by what my body can do and excited to explore pretty much anything and everything. Just a shame I don't have a playmate or maybe that would put the brakes on? Who knows?🤷‍♀ī¸

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Bennyboy69 wrote:

AmyA wrote:

Awr, what a lovely thing to say! I guess it's just cos up till 2 years I hadn't done any of this and wasn't even sure I would get any pleasure from it, now I am constantly amazed by what my body can do and excited to explore pretty much anything and everything. Just a shame I don't have a playmate or maybe that would put the brakes on? Who knows?🤷‍♀ī¸

Never be afraid to explore your sexual dreams AmyA, when the time is right for you to be with a playmate I'm sure you will love the whole new experience and never end your solo play because what you learn about what excites you, you can then share this with the lucky guy or girl who gets to enjoy your body and soul xx
    Musicfreakysheeep [sign in to see picture]

Sunday night. As meioned (planned) on my previous post ;)

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Hand job last night

sexywelshlady [sign in to see picture]

lunch time

Twinklet83 [sign in to see picture]

A week ago, roll on the weekend

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Not too long back.... love it when she moans into my ear, talks dirty to me (even though we laugh!) and puts her feet on my chest.........mmmmmmmmm..........

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

It's been a while, to be honest Ive lost track of time, probably a month ago.

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Last night, we were gonna Just have a rest night, but things got heated.

Yummymummy1983 [sign in to see picture]

How? 😍😘

Yummymummy1983 [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood How? 😍😘

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Sunday night.. its đŸĻˆ week

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

It's been weeks. . . No months ☚ī¸

With OH's high bold pressure, heart attack and now heart failure, and new meds that mean him even getting an erection will not happen, things are not going to change any time soon.

So all my fun is solo and I find it sad. But at least we can cuddle.

Musicfreakysheeep [sign in to see picture]

This morning. Threatened to wake my OH early when he came over last night. Needless to say I totally went through with my plan. It was quick because he had to go to work but it will be at least a week now before I get anymore as next week is Shark Week. 100% Worth it.

Antti67 [sign in to see picture]

My fabulous wife and I make love everyday. We had a two hour session last night when our boy and girl twins who are nearly six months old had been put to bed and in their own nursery.

lewisandkimberly [sign in to see picture]

Over a week :(

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Full sex: last november

Foreplay in a 4sum: 2 months ago

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.