FREE delivery when you spend £40 (or more!)
  1. When did you last have sex? Continued...

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

First thing this morning. Lovely, dreamy kissing and cuddling which just merged seamlessly into passionate intercourse, Wonderful loving with a wonderful person. XX

pusseypleaser [sign in to see picture]

Last night. Both of us was very horny and we did the 69 position and she came on my face which was very nice. Was hoping this morning but it didn't work out

More Sexy at 50 [sign in to see picture]

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

In order to "improve" our sex life we have been scheduling once a week, although we had to delay last night, too tired after a large party on the Sunday. So I'm here looking forward to tonight :) For those that may have seen other threads I've been on, we have had some very arid patches over the years :(

It didn't go to plan last night. I was picking up "negative" signals from my Wife: she didn't bother to shower, having been to the stables, and stayed in her jodpurs all evening, when we went to bed she put on her least sexy nightwear (a muddy/purple cami set that she has had for years). We kissed, caressed and cuddled for a bit, but then heard one of our daughters get up to go to the loo which is one of the "anxiety" issues for my Wife; being overheard or "discovered". Well that killed the mood completely. Fortunately we discussed what had happened she thought I wasn't interested, I said I didn't think she was interested, basically we agreed that we just didn't communicate with each other and made assumptions. At this point it was well after 11 so my Wife offered to let me have sex with her, but she said she didn't want anything. I hate that "lie back and think of England" approach, I find it a turn off, so we both decided to go to sleep and try again on Wed evening instead. Well I woke up at 1.30 and really I just couldn't sleep, I'd been thinking about sex all day in anticipation of the evening. Fortunately my Wife stirred so I placed her hand on me and she then took her cami set off and we made love. She just wanted to lie there, again, but to be honest I just needed the release it was too strong. So I selfishly had my pleasure and it felt great. This morning she has just said she didn't want me to do anything for her and she wanted to sleep in, so I've got up, I'd been awake for an hour in bed already :(

EllieRae68 [sign in to see picture]

Twice last night and once this morning. We have been using the Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Vibe which is amazing.

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

Sad to hear that more sexy at 50. Keep us posted

More Sexy at 50 wrote:

In order to "improve" our sex life we have been scheduling once a week, although we had to delay last night, too tired after a large party on the Sunday. So I'm here looking forward to tonight :) For those that may have seen other threads I've been on, we have had some very arid patches over the years :(

It didn't go to plan last night. I was picking up "negative" signals from my Wife: she didn't bother to shower, having been to the stables, and stayed in her jodpurs all evening, when we went to bed she put on her least sexy nightwear (a muddy/purple cami set that she has had for years). We kissed, caressed and cuddled for a bit, but then heard one of our daughters get up to go to the loo which is one of the "anxiety" issues for my Wife; being overheard or "discovered". Well that killed the mood completely. Fortunately we discussed what had happened she thought I wasn't interested, I said I didn't think she was interested, basically we agreed that we just didn't communicate with each other and made assumptions. At this point it was well after 11 so my Wife offered to let me have sex with her, but she said she didn't want anything. I hate that "lie back and think of England" approach, I find it a turn off, so we both decided to go to sleep and try again on Wed evening instead. Well I woke up at 1.30 and really I just couldn't sleep, I'd been thinking about sex all day in anticipation of the evening. Fortunately my Wife stirred so I placed her hand on me and she then took her cami set off and we made love. She just wanted to lie there, again, but to be honest I just needed the release it was too strong. So I selfishly had my pleasure and it felt great. This morning she has just said she didn't want me to do anything for her and she wanted to sleep in, so I've got up, I'd been awake for an hour in bed already :(

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Last Night. See my post. Wow!

Musicfreakysheeep [sign in to see picture]

Sunday/Monday. 3 times in 2 days! My OH broke me which 100% made up for a week between sessions.
    Nothing since Monday as he has been working late so a bit of solo play for me tonight. Looking forward to a sexy session with him tomorrow night instead.

WildThing [sign in to see picture]

Few months back now....

S&M sexy times [sign in to see picture]

Tazzy84red wrote:

Ok over 4 weeks ago. Longest we have gone for soooooo long. Was hoping tonight it nope he fell asleep while watching tv in bed. So yet again another lonely session 😬

Hope you are feeling in better spirits, take care.

Love Stud Too wrote:

Last night. A threesome with a sex doll

This sounds amazing!!! one of my biggest fantasties is to have a threesome, alass my other half believes its cheating, having a sex doll would be great, I would also love to see my other half bounce up & down on a male sex doll, I think it would be great fun.

Hope you are both keeping well, Love Stud Too.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Sleepy anal at 5am. Lovely.

KinkyMira wrote:

Sleepy anal at 5am. Lovely.

That does sound lovely KinkyMira

I'm hoping to have some fun sexy fun with my other half soon.

Googley Bear [sign in to see picture]

I had to wait 16 months after my wife gave birth to our first child and no sex during her pregnancy too. I missed her and the sex I was gagging for it by the end.

Witness01 [sign in to see picture]

Phew - ages. Close to 2 years...

I've been invited to play parties and there've been fumblings on dates but I only like sex or play, these days, when it's within a relationship...buying a house, moving to a new town, then unable to walk for half of last year...I've just not met anyone that's been a definite yes for me...

...I'm pretty chill about it all though - I still enjoy myself...it's just different...

JohnA [sign in to see picture]

This morning and yesterday morning. Needed to wear a condom both times nut they were Durex Invisible and ver very close to wearing nothing - could really feel her welcoming warmth.

A hand jod last night

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

This afternoon, I teased him, made him watch me play with my Lelo Sona and I squirted which was impressive and he couldn't contain himself so we were quite quick and passionate.

Boomplus [sign in to see picture]

Tonight

Antti67 [sign in to see picture]

Quite a few times last night. We are trying for baby number three. We have been using different toys and positions.

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

That would have been Thurday morning. We are out tonight with a few friends, so hope I might get another workout later.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.