£1.29 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. When did you last have sex? Continued...

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

OH masturbated me this morning to two orgasms using his fingers, tongue and a glass dildo.

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Last night, a Great BDSM session to see the New year.

Brownin85 [sign in to see picture]

3 days ago with an ex who came to visit

Curioscouple99 [sign in to see picture]

Last night after ordering a new toy for my wife

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

Yesterday

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Just now. Nice long pussy shag. :-)

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Last night.after watching a scary film

Knight1119 [sign in to see picture]

A long time ago.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

Yesterday, I've been doing my own thing today :P

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

2 days ago. Been a great week with numerous sessions. All been good, but one was probably her biggest and definately longest orgasm ever.

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Last night after having a good play with myself with a new toy my hubby was tired but with me moaning he coudn't resist joining in playing with me and one thing led to another best orgasm i've ever had

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

Last night after several days of sexting photo sending and commands to follow.

I am a switch but to him I am submissive I only dominate others outside our relationship .

So we spent days sexting and he had me take photos randomly during the day orders to follow and wore my butt plug at certain times etc.

He spent all of yesterday sending me messages between work what to wear what to touch what to not touch etc etc he eventually had me dressed up super super sexy on the floor in my flat waiting by my bedroom door in a certain position and blindfolded myself a few minutes before he arrived and waitied in the way he asked me to.

It was super hot we are into bdsm so a lot of roleplay comes into what we do. He had me lay out a few toys then told me to lay out four of my own choice as long as one was for pain (I chose wooden ruler for pain toy) he then came in to my home did what he wanted many toys were used including a ball gag it was a night of a lot of sensual play in between bouts of sex and pain and pleasure and letting me rest in between it all. Last night was also the first time we have had anal sex together.

I've received anal many times off exes and he has given it to exes but lastnights roleplay and several day build up was great for us to have anal with each other for a first time. It was one of the hottest nights of my life and for being such a good little sub for him last night he let me go out today and treat myself in my favourite vegan cafe. I had a mango chutney and onion bhaji panini with mocha with vegan whipped cream and bought a huge vego bar. Taking lots of care of me today.

Lol sorry for the story was desperate to share with someone and seen as I don't personally know anyone here and I have no photos up yet of my identity I thought ooo share it here. :)

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

Had another long shag tonight. So intimate too.

Rimmer57 [sign in to see picture]

Last night, Mr Rimmer gave me multiple orgasms with his fingers and tongues for a good couple of hours.....But I would not unlock his chastity cock cage, especially as I was having a Fantastic time. Then I gave his cock n balls a good teasing till he was straining for me to unlock him.....But No, I just spun him over on to his belly and started on his bum with a good rimming, then it was time to start with well lubed fingers till my whole fist was inside him. After a long time of full filling pleasures inside his bum and lots of P spot play he shot his load, which didn't please me as I wasn't in position to enjoy it. So after un locking him so we could shower and freshen up, as a punishment for cumming without my permission, I locked him back up , but in a heavy steel chastity cage and plugged his bum, which he has to keep on and in till I decide it 's ok and I'll put him back in to his 24/7 cage.

TandM [sign in to see picture]

Last night had the place to ourselves so got naked in the lounge and watched some naughty DVDs whilst playing with each other.Both had an awfully good time.Especially as OH revealed her interest in girl on girl!

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Yesterday afternoon on a friend's sofa, as she had to pop out for 45 minutes. Well, she did say "treat the place like your own" :-D

Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

Last night me and the wife pleasured each other to fufillment

winni123 [sign in to see picture]

5 min ago with my secutary

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Every night for the past week, things have just gone from zero to 100 in the past few days, finally got some energy back from the Christmas break!

Ggarvine [sign in to see picture]

Last night. Hoping to do it again tonight.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.