• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. When we leave this mortal coil

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

Bump !!

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to think I'm going to last long enough that my children will be thoroughly grown up. Not sure if I'll keep everything in the toy box until a ripe old age; I expect the time'll come where I choose to trade the ball gag for a tea and a biscuit ๐Ÿ˜‚

My little girl did find my Ceramix butt plug by the sink once but I was able to palm it off as an ornament.

Twilightgirl123 [sign in to see picture]

My family would all be shocked and my friends would be laughing because they all know me too well haha :)

Wrinkly [sign in to see picture]

Many years ago our kids must have rumaged and found our toys because one of them mysteriously broke on it's own. This was a clip on cock vibrator with a plastic terry clip to fit it. Recently we have passed on a surplus LH gift to our daughter as a Christmas present. The note with it said "As prolific Sex Toy purchasers we received this as a free gift but we already had one, so have fun" I think that our kids know we have toys and apart from surprise at how many they won't be over botherred to find them.

I would hope that kids should just be glad their parents enjoyed themselves.

[suspended user]

suspended user

My kids will then understand why the lights used to dim and the electric bills were so high.

Sex Squid wrote:

I'd like to think I'm going to last long enough that my children will be thoroughly grown up. Not sure if I'll keep everything in the toy box until a ripe old age; I expect the time'll come where I choose to trade the ball gag for a tea and a biscuit ๐Ÿ˜‚

My little girl did find my Ceramix butt plug by the sink once but I was able to palm it off as an ornament.

Hope you had already washed the plug.

MattB [sign in to see picture]

I suspect that whoever has to do the deeds may well be at least a little surprised about both my ownership of several dildos and butt-plugs, and the size thereof!

Modo [sign in to see picture]

If the OH outlives me as is likely then it will be up to her. If we go together then I am smiling right now at the look that will be on our kids faces when they find my stash. The moans and groans lol.

If only we could, look down and see these things after we have popped our cloggs (wonder where that comes from).

wee_bear [sign in to see picture]

This genuinely petrifies me!

Just things like strap ons and the amount of dildos etc

My wife's mum will be the one the clear out. She will find it all and understand. :) my family. Ooooosh. Doesn't even bear thinking about. Lol.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

We have 2 grown up daughters who are pretty much up on what oh and I get up too ! They wouldn't be surprised at all to find the large toy box under the bed.....Of the part of the wardrobe filled with pvc and risqué clothing ! Lol x

cobra1987 [sign in to see picture]

Well it all depends on your relationship with your childen. It hard to bring them up if you single parent but sex talk and keeping an opened mind works best For me and my parents well we don't talk about sex or anything so this let me to learn about on my own. But it all depends on how easy it to talk about sex to your children at certain age.

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Wrinkly wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Yep, it was clean... I think if we died now (in our 30s) we both still have our parents and my daughter is still pre-teenage years so it'd be the parents that'd sort through our stuff. There'd be a few raised eyebrows I'm sure, but despite my parents being very private people I'd be foolish to expect any of it to shock them. Hell I remember finding a big vibrator in my mum's bedside drawer when I was about 10 yrs old when hunting for something she'd confiscated... And if I die many years from now, then my daughter will be grown up and have a sex life of her own. All this does raise the flipside of the question though. Has anyone here lost a parent(s) and discovered things? I imagine unless we go earlier than expected, most people would have a clear out for this precise reason..
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

My parents and son know I have a huge collection of toys and stuff as they know I'm a reviewer and blogger, so it won't be too much of a shock. I've joked with them to hire a skip as I have so many!

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

I think it would be a case of "well I never! Who would have thought she had it in her!"

I don't really know why but most people seem to think I am incredibly straight laced but I like to keep my lil secrets๐Ÿ˜‡

Sex Squid wrote:

Wrinkly wrote:

Sex Squid wrote:

Yep, it was clean... I think if we died now (in our 30s) we both still have our parents and my daughter is still pre-teenage years so it'd be the parents that'd sort through our stuff. There'd be a few raised eyebrows I'm sure, but despite my parents being very private people I'd be foolish to expect any of it to shock them. Hell I remember finding a big vibrator in my mum's bedside drawer when I was about 10 yrs old when hunting for something she'd confiscated... And if I die many years from now, then my daughter will be grown up and have a sex life of her own. All this does raise the flipside of the question though. Has anyone here lost a parent(s) and discovered things? I imagine unless we go earlier than expected, most people would have a clear out for this precise reason..

I like your question about being the finder, I can't imagine my parents having anyhing in the way of toys.

The Real Mr Grey [sign in to see picture]

The funny thing is that we all attempt to be quiet when the children or relatives are around but the knowing smiles when THE box is eventually found would be worth a fortune.
    They will also understand why you had so many packs of batteries in the draw.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.