• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. How many men REALLY use masturbaters, vibrators and how?

Sir Licksalot [sign in to see picture]

I have a normal fleshlight and a quickshot fleshlight, me and the wife like to use them together, when she's not in the mood she'll use the quickshot on me and we use the regular one while we are playing together. I think they are pretty fun things for a guy to have.

Dan07 [sign in to see picture]

I have a fleshlight - my first toy that I bought after searching on the internet for tips on livening up masturbation. I'd never heard of it before. I have mixed results with it. I also tried a Cobra Libre 2 which I get on better with (and is easier to clean after!). Currently experimenting with prostate massage toys! I'm perfectly comfortable buying these things but that said internet ordering makes it easy! But I have also openly admitted to some of my friends I have these things. Wouldn't be quite so quick to admit to a new girlfriend though - but I'll worry about that when the time comes!

funbucks [sign in to see picture]

My OH bought me a sleeve, got to be honest that I didn't like the look of it initially, was instantly reminded on the look on my girlfriend at the time's face when i bought her her first vibrator when we were at Uni.

Like her though, once we'd used it became an instant convert. Never used it solo but love her watching me use it on myself

Glaswegian82 [sign in to see picture]

I have and use various masturbators, including a Fleshlight Quickshot, and a bunch I got just this week from the male mystery bundle. I'm also a big fan of anal and prostate stimulation, so I have a number of butt plugs, some vibrating, and a prostate massager. Also a couple of bullet vibes, because a little bit of extra stimulation in the right place can be the difference between an average orgasm and a great one.

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I have some prostate massagers which feel great when I use them we also have quite a few glass dildoes which I use on myself and my oh uses on me which she says is incredibly sexy, I don't have any massagers yet but would be willing to give one a go as they get some really good reviews on the forums

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

I have bought my OH 2 strokers, a cheaper vaginal masturbators and a fleshlight which will be arriving tomorrow *dances*

He also has the booty buddy but we're looking at buying a rechargeable one :)

We've gone from 0 toys to very adventurous in 3 weeks and it is so liberating. I love watching him play with the strokers.

lace21 [sign in to see picture]

Ordered my OH a stroker on the weekend and it arrived Tuesday and all I can say is he thinks it's great and I like to watch him use it and see the pleasure he gets from it!

Fujiyamamama [sign in to see picture]

lace21 wrote:

Ordered my OH a stroker on the weekend and it arrived Tuesday and all I can say is he thinks it's great and I like to watch him use it and see the pleasure he gets from it!

That's my favourite part. I got him a fleshlight which came yesterday and it was amazing watching him use it. I love watching him with the strokers he has. It's turned into a part of foreplay for me
    Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

I've got a couple of Fleshlights and I've tried various sleeves, and I'm a huge fan. Will playing with OH, I also discovered the pleasure of her using her Tracey Cox Rabbit vibe on me - just placing the shaft and the ears either side of my helmet and buzzing me to orgasm in no time.

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

I have a Blewit, it's really good but a nightmare to clean! If I can't be bothered I just use massage oil and have a nice edging session. Nothing beats it. Well apart from actual sex!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.