£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. How many men REALLY use masturbaters, vibrators and how?

NaughtyNerd [sign in to see picture]

Sexybabe, has he tried a ball stretcher?

Bearjamin [sign in to see picture]

My OH has lots of toys but until recently I didn't have any. My first experience with one was when my OH bought some things from Lovehoney and there was a deal for a free Lovehoney male stroker. I didn't really have a great experience with that particular type as I found for me it was a bit too tight or felt rough even with loads of lube, and felt like I could do a better job myself. After that, I probably wouldn't have bothered to buy another again.

However, when the latest luxury mystery bundle came along I decided to take the plunge and get it. It just so happened to have the Tracy Cox male stroker in the box and thought it would be a waste not to try it; turns out it was great! My OH used it on me and loved to see my cock through the stroker all lubed up. She finds it really hot when I play with myself and we ended up having a mutual masturbation session.

There also happened to be a Tracy Cox slim beginners butt plug in the box. I my partner loves anal, and I love to give it too. But I also hate being a hypocrite and have always thought, if I give it I, should take it too. I'd also read more about prostate stimulation and thought, it can't be so bad if so many people love it. So getting that plug in the mystery bundle seemed like the perfect opportunity to give it a go. I was unsure at first, but turns out I love it too. Honestly I can understand why I was hesitant, given the whole ethos surrounding men and anal play, but I'm also the kind of person to overcome that train of thought because I'd rather be independent and make my own decisions. Now I've definitely decided I want to explore more and add to my sexual repertoire.

sobeit42 [sign in to see picture]

I love my palm ass masturbator and my LH masturbators. I adore having different sensations on my penis, especially when I am having a very long "me time". when my partner is at work and I am not I often spend the whole 8 hours masturbating. changing things regularly by using different masturbators, different sentations, anal toys, etc etc makes me more and more excited as I go.

Would tell everyone and their friend how great male sex toys are.

VinRouge [sign in to see picture]

I used to have a "Death by Orgasm" bullet that I adored. Cock rings with vibes that go on the balls are pretty hot too.

Scorpion1673 [sign in to see picture]

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22822

I received this product just this morning. Having used similar products and being disappointed with them I thought I would try this one as it seemed a good price.

Unbelievable, would recommend this to any guy out there to be enjoyed alone or even have your partner use it on you.

zzdav3yzz [sign in to see picture]

I have used my bullet for years while masterbating. Lately my wife and i use her magic wand and i finally bought her an 8" strap on which she loves to use on me, i love it too

kinky_couple_uk [sign in to see picture]

I have a fleshlight and do use is when I'm playing on my own or sometimes with my OH as foreplay

BigYin [sign in to see picture]

I've used various items in the past, my fav just now is this:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36915

All I can say is amazing, the only downfall is there is nothing that will provide suction, but i've never had an amazing experience with toys that creat suction due to length issues, its been good but not amazing, this provides me with an amazing experience.

ManWonder [sign in to see picture]

I currently study away from my partner so I have to depend on my Fleshlight. When i'm home though, sex toys for me do not feature in our lovemaking at all.

jo_lu [sign in to see picture]

Hi. Me and my wife currently enjoy this great toy from lovehoney https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34960
    It really turns me on and my wife loves to use it on me. Also I don't forget about her, she likes it as well. Great for starters.
    I think a lot of men think about dildos, masrurbators but maybe are a bit afraid to talk to partner about it?

Footsie1983 [sign in to see picture]

I have just purchased my first one and can't wait to try it. Are the egg ones/ similar any good. My wife has several vibrators and I never see her use them. Hoping to use them all together.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

jo_lu wrote:

Hi. Me and my wife currently enjoy this great toy from lovehoney https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34960
    It really turns me on and my wife loves to use it on me. Also I don't forget about her, she likes it as well. Great for starters.
    I think a lot of men think about dildos, masrurbators but maybe are a bit afraid to talk to partner about it?

I wouldn't recommend both of you using this toy (especially without condoms) if you're switching from anal use on you to vaginal use on her. The material this toy is made from is porous and you could be spreading about bacteria which isn't good for vaginal health. I'd suggest wearing a condom during your anal use at the very least, or use separate toys for different orifices. Glad you're enjoying sex toys though!

defam [sign in to see picture]

I've had the Tenga Flip Hole for a number of years and love it:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17376

My wife has used it on me a couple of times, but mainly it's for when she's not here or not in the mood.

I'm not sure whether male sex toys are unpopular, but possible reasons why they aren't more popular:

1) "I get sex whenever I want, bro! A masturbator toy would be admitting defeat..."

2) "If I even suggest buying that, my girlfriend/wife will think she's not enough for me!"

3) "My hand has served perfectly for decades, so why waste money?"

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

I have a hummer male attachment and a blewit Masturbator. I only use them if my wife is away or she uses them on me! Not sure how shed take it if I just started enjoying myself and she was there! Plus someone else using them on you is better as they are in control!

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

I first got a stroker as part of the 3for£20 deal and was surprised how good it was. I have since acquired a waterproof vibrating cock ring but was not as keen. I can't wait to purchase my next one which will either be a tenga or a flesh light may even stretch to a butt plug

kittykat93 [sign in to see picture]

My fella isn't bothered at all about getting one and i've tried to persude him for when i'm not in the mood, I also feel quite bad because i've got a draw full of everything a girl could wish for lol

I might just surprise him and treat him to one!

AnalLover88 [sign in to see picture]

I have a collection of over 100 toys. I'm literally running out of space for them. I have them all over my flat, in the bathroom, on the bed, a huge plastic box full.

When I have visitors, I try to hide them but the problem is I forget where most have been misplaced after a session.

So far, people have seen empty boxes from HUGE dildos, a huge butt plug and one of my big dildos. They've not said anything but I know they've seen them as they've been looking directly at the toy.

Good thing I have a Mrs, they probably think she's filthy but truth is, they're all mine as she doesn't enjoy sex.....

Next on my bucket list is a fleshlight or something similar.

I currently have at least 30 dildos in a variety of sizes and shapes. Loads of butt plugs, inflatables, vibrating, normal. Also have glass toys, anal beads, masturbating sleeves, rabbits, wands, urethral probes, handcuffs, fisting gloves to name a few.

I LOVE anything sexual. I will try anything once ;)

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

My hubby loves the fleshlights!!

Sparky 1 [sign in to see picture]

I've got a few mainly glass as I like it analy, the wife likes to use them on me, we also have anal beads and strap ons for my wife to use on me

Naughty t-pot [sign in to see picture]

I tried a stroker for the first time a year ago and was amazed. I was using it when I didn't see my wife due to shifts. Recently I got :Lovehoney O Force 2 Dual Motor Powerful Male Vibrator (Black)
    And have been amazed by the sensation.
    Not sure what to get next any ideas??? (Not anal as not there yet)
    I think this is a much more common in today's world and about time why should women get lol the fun. ( Not had wife use them on me yet 😞)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.