99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do girls request anal?

[suspended user]

suspended user

shellyboo wrote:

WandA wrote:

shellyboo wrote:

Am I not supposed to? :P

Not as an official sub in a Dom/sub relationship, surely not?

As an official sub I *have* to ask for what I want, otherwise I don't get! :P Though in the case of anal he's generally more than happy to oblige!

good man keep up the good work

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

good man keep up the good work

I'll pass that on to him ;)

[suspended user]

suspended user

mean while what's wrong shelly/

chels18 [sign in to see picture]

I haven't read through all of the posts (bad forum user ALERT!) but I have requested anal/bum play from my girlfriend when she doesn't really talk about it....

NakedAce [sign in to see picture]

I met one girl mid last year who loved anal, in fact, she came ridiculously quickly from it. Some would think that I'd hit the jackpot - she was petite, good looking, great body and super freaky, but she was also Bucket Bonkers! - not for me in the end, which is a shame. To be honest, that was the first time I'd tried it - it was different in a good way but I wouldn't do it all the time. Too much prep work if you get what I mean, unless you have a really clean and relaxed "one" all the time!

I've never been with another girl who ever even brought it up, and I don't do it too, as I hear how offended girls can get when it's mentioned! But one thing, I'd never go in willy nilly without making sure everything's good first! I'd like to do it again, but I won't ask for it, not unless I know the girl I'm with is really that open and experimental, which I don't think is my current gf!

MsEllie [sign in to see picture]

very very rarely. But i do have to be smashed off my face to agree, I think its only when I'm plastered that I'm relaxed enough for it not to hurt like hell!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

NakedAce wrote:

I met one girl mid last year who loved anal, in fact, she came ridiculously quickly from it. Some would think that I'd hit the jackpot - she was petite, good looking, great body and super freaky, but she was also Bucket Bonkers! - not for me in the end, which is a shame. To be honest, that was the first time I'd tried it - it was different in a good way but I wouldn't do it all the time. Too much prep work if you get what I mean, unless you have a really clean and relaxed "one" all the time!

I've never been with another girl who ever even brought it up, and I don't do it too, as I hear how offended girls can get when it's mentioned! But one thing, I'd never go in willy nilly without making sure everything's good first! I'd like to do it again, but I won't ask for it, not unless I know the girl I'm with is really that open and experimental, which I don't think is my current gf!

Surely that's the only way to go in?

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

MsEllie wrote:

very very rarely. But i do have to be smashed off my face to agree, I think its only when I'm plastered that I'm relaxed enough for it not to hurt like hell!

Don't be ashamed of that hun thats exactly the opinion of most girls I have met so I am of the belief that the girls on here are a very rare breed. Most girls appear to have tried anal (usually after persuasion from their partner) but few, in my experience, want it to the point where they request it.

Wench [sign in to see picture]

I never used to ask my OH for anal. Not because I didn't want it just I felt so awkward asking for it.

Noq 4 years on,a very happy and contened sub to his dom and yes I ask for it. Not too often,after all my job is to go with what he says,not what I want. But sometimes I get lucky when I ask other times I don't.

The only time I never ever agree to anal is surpsingly if either of us has been drinking. The chance of going too far and hurting me are much higher if one or both of us is not in full control of ourselves. I don't mean hurting as in good hurting but in doing some damage to me. Tho to be honest we never ever get the kinky toys out if we've had one too many, sober is safe is the credo we stick too.

SweetHoneyBee [sign in to see picture]

I love anal and have had no problem when suggesting it to partners ....

dotdashdot [sign in to see picture]

I asked my boyfriend if we could try it because I was intruiged. He wasn't too keen on the idea and I had to introduce butt plugs and anal foreplay really slowly before he decided he wanted to do it. Now he loves it :P

ZombieCpl [sign in to see picture]

violeteyes wrote:

i do occasionally request it, mostly my partner though, he loves it, i agree it is fun

i do love it hun and i loved it when you turned the tables on me and cant wait till we get that strap -on

Deepblue [sign in to see picture]

I went out with a girl years ago that would not let me do her unless it was analy, we would do all the foreplay and I would start to make love to her then she would insist on anal to the end, i was not complaining mind.

My wife loves anal but the mood had to be right, she loves a finger up there pressing up into her pussy as i lick her, this seems to have the same effect as the G spot at times.

Lube is always used when we have anal sex and it is normally me that asks but it has been known for her to ask aswell, normally it is a mutual thing for us.

NakedAce [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Surely that's the only way to go in?

Haha, should have put "excuse the pun" in my last post!

SueVanDouser [sign in to see picture]

i ask for it every now and then. not too often though or it won't feel as special and different.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

Deepblue wrote:

I went out with a girl years ago that would not let me do her unless it was analy, we would do all the foreplay and I would start to make love to her then she would insist on anal to the end, i was not complaining mind.

My wife loves anal but the mood had to be right, she loves a finger up there pressing up into her pussy as i lick her, this seems to have the same effect as the G spot at times.

Lube is always used when we have anal sex and it is normally me that asks but it has been known for her to ask aswell, normally it is a mutual thing for us.

I get that, totally! That always feels amazing!

[suspended user]

suspended user

LivingFire wrote:

Deepblue wrote:

I get that, totally! That always feels amazing!

my oh insists i do her up the ass every time mmmm delicious isn't it

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Mrs M doesn't really ask for much (and then gets huffy when I don't give it to her!) but she definitely enjoys anal, and we're working on making it easier and more of a regular treat. For her, obviously!

[suspended user]

suspended user

Mr Monster wrote:

Mrs M doesn't really ask for much (and then gets huffy when I don't give it to her!) but she definitely enjoys anal, and we're working on making it easier and more of a regular treat. For her, obviously!

go for it MrM she 'll love you too bits

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aimee wrote:

yes!! I want anal soo bad right now! I think about anal the most, or at least a close second to oral when i'm playing!

me too nice isn't it ?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.