£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do girls request anal?

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Yup, when I ask for my butt plugs the OH usually knows what i've got in mind.

headsouth wrote:

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

BOY!! Bring me my Anal Intruder! NOW!

I haven't said that before but I'm totally going to in the future!

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

Im the same KMcP, the OH either knows I want anal by seeing my douche out in the bathroom or by looking at our range of toys layed out on the bed includiing all our anal ones. The fact that i'm usually dressed up at the time also helps =P

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

Hey Malteaser, totally unrelated to this thread but I never recieved the thank you gift from you in return for the apotion toy I sent you.

rb

x x

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy anal sex and do ask for it. I also have my own selection of anal toys that I am able to use by myself and do.

I think the thing is I know a lot of people who have tired anal male or female can become shy due to a bad experience, and others would only try it as a whim.It isn't always the girls who say 'No' though as some men refuse to give it completely.

smirnoff09 [sign in to see picture]

i request and totally enjoy it....nothing like waking up spooning and leading him to it....

WandA [sign in to see picture]

tallboy247 wrote:

Do girls request anal? - Do bears shit in the woods? Course they do, but they sometimes forget to order the lube as l found out at the weekend, still all was saved or rather found!!!

Do bears need lube to shit?

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Hell yeah

WandA [sign in to see picture]

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Hell yeah

It'll be all those pinecones...

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

Darn things.....

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

Should eat more salmon

spguy30 [sign in to see picture]

emmilou wrote:

I love anal sex, but because of my op a few years ago I don't do full anal as much. Maybe once every few months. The OH would use a finger most times that we have sex though, so all is not lost :)

Lucky OH ya have all the open minded ones are take gutted lol... mwah hows u emmilou? xx

YesChef [sign in to see picture]

Perhaps not quite 'asked', more 'insisted upon', one New Year's after a few drinks. Hottest. Thing. Ever. Ladies, if you're thinking about asking your OHs, go ahead - you might just make his year.

If you want to explore a little, slipping a cheeky finger in during oral (you should probably check it's okay first) seems to heighten the intensity of climax for both of us.

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

I've usually steered clear of flat out asking until I'm sure the guy's into it, have encoutnered a few that found the idea totally repulsive, or were just so inexperienced that they would insist on taking everything as a joke for fear they'd agree to something I didn't mean and look "freakish". Silly boys. But I have tried to gently steer things that way - usually successfully - and once I'm sure he's not totally freaked by the idea, then definitely I'll ask! I've actually had more than one partner who loved making me beg for it, which wasn't totally unpleasant. ;)

I feel bad for the folk who have been so assaulted by the tales of how sore/gross/wrong it is that they'll never try it (or be so tense and scared that trying'll have no hope of being good).

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

.It isn't always the girls who say 'No' though as some men refuse to give it completely.

Thats true. My ex had had anal sex with previous girlfriends, but he flat out refused to do it with me. I don't exactly know why, but I think he was genuinely scared of my freakishly strong butt muscles!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

We both talked about it and we tried it a few times, went wrong a couple but got there in the end. We both like it, but I have to be in the mood and able to. It makes a nice change from regular sex if you do it right.

Don Quaydiq [sign in to see picture]

My OH does! Lucky me!

[suspended user]

suspended user

mine too arn't we the lucky ones

Northern lights [sign in to see picture]

When the mood is right, and the wine has flowed, and the romance of the evening is peeking, Mrs NL does whisper those amasing so horny words " are you going to be a bad boy" to which the reply "and what do bad boys do" gets asked. And the reply that makes all men shiver with delight - "I want your cock in my ass...."

ALways amasing - so intense.....

[suspended user]

suspended user

it's great isn't it lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.