99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do girls request anal?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Tigerlilies wrote:

I've had similar experiences where despite the lube it hurt like buggery and we stopped immediately. Anal is strange, unlike sex it can be a lot less predictable despite experience. Sometimes the body just won't play ball.

Tell it like it is TL! ...Tell it like it is!

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

I've had similar experiences where despite the lube it hurt like buggery and we stopped immediately. Anal is strange, unlike sex it can be a lot less predictable despite experience. Sometimes the body just won't play ball.

Anyone would think you're not meant to put things up there!

Tigerlilies wrote:

WandA wrote:

Tigerlilies wrote:

Anyone would think you're not meant to put things up there!

If that were true I think there would be sign posts or something... or at least some of that yellow and black sticky tape around the edge.

Rudey83 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

Rudey83 wrote:

yeh there loads of us that do love it.. im prob bout the only one outta my friends aswell they all think im mad lol... o well there missing out hehe

Or at least the only one who has the gonads (I'm a modern male, gender neutral and all that) to admit it.

lol yeh tru.. haha.. u know what i dont see the problem init really/.. i remember my 1st time sooo clearly it was agony haha.. but get past that and its great hehe... some ppl i know wont even listen if i mention it soo funny lol

It's been done I'm afraid

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/3/12/1268400102970/Lady-Gaga-Telephone-7-001.jpg

http://www.shoppingblog.com/pics/lady_gaga_police_tape_telephone.jpg

The above was meant to quote the police tape mention from Wanda, oops.

Tigerlilies wrote:

The above was meant to quote the police tape mention from Wanda, oops.

That's police tape, I meant safety tape!

http://www.studiolighting.co.uk/assets/images/Black-yellow.jpg

Honeytongue [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy anal and do request it. Unfortunately OH much less in to it than I am. I find it amazing and can have such intnse orgasms from it.

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone, happy BH weekend. In my experience anal is something which appeals to people of either gender, it just depends how open-minded they are and how comfortable they are with themselves, their bodies and their desires.

I think most of my past female partners have enjoyed some degree of non-penetrative anal stimulation, stroking, teasing and so forth. The human arse is a beautiful and sensitive part of the anatomy, it's a lovely feeling for both partners just touching and exploring. Some girlfriends clearly enjoyed this kind of play but completely denied it happened afterwards.

Others were totally okay with it, and were more than happy to penetrate me with a lubed finger or two. I adore having this done to me. When they've seen how much pleasure this gives me, some of them have thought about this afterwards, and later on asked me to return the favour. I think it's about reaching the stage were you trust someone and feel totally at ease with them.

The few partners with whom I've had full anal intercourse have either asked me or we've realised we both desire it. You have to both really want it, it doesn't work if one partner is only doing it to please the other. It's been really nice to work up to it in stages, there's no pressure to do it all in one go. Very often we've had false starts, erection nerves, all sorts of hitches, you need to be patient and have a good sense of humour, these things are quite funny anyway. It's also incredibly thrilling, and has usually become part of our love-making repertoire, either as an occasional treat or a regular thing.

When it goes well it's wonderful, one of the most intimate, gentle, trusting things two people can share. I feel a special bond with the ex-partners I shared this with.

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

I was always the one that wanted it, but we only ever 'dabbled' so to speak but he never came up there.

We didnt use any lube, i think we were a bit nervous and it hasnt really happened since. I kind of wanted to do it with someone who knew what they were doing etc, but obviously i am married so that is not likely to happen now. Might have to just try it again.

I am worried that lots of poop will come washing out or be stuck all over him if we do it properly.

So indepth details would be helpful here lol ;)

Also will girls orgasm from it too ??

Hi Frustrated, I'm sorry to hear your desire is so far unsatisfied. May be you can tackle the subject again one day.

I don't think anyone has ever had a nice experience of trying to do this without any lube! It is absolutely essential to use loads of lube. You should start with small things and work your way up to larger things, it shouldn't hurt at all. Just go slowly and take your time. There's lots of really good advice on the forums and some specific threads might be especially useful. If you check the "beads or plugs?" thread I've posted some tips about how to avoid messy surprises.

People often combine anal play with other kinds of stimulation; if it's done properly it can result in intensely thrilling sensations and very powerful orgasms for both girls and guys.

Hope this helps, good luck!

frustrated [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for that info, i will go check out the thread to avoid those messy surprises as that worries me most lol .

I did try once with a vibrator and that didnt hurt so fingers crossed might give it a try again x :)

It's a good idea to experiment with smaller things on your own, just to get used to the sensations and find out what you enjoy without feeling stressed.

Just be extremely careful not to fully insert anything, ideally objects should have a flared base to prevent this. Most people would usually begin with lots of foreplay, then perhaps fingers and/or toys, gradually relaxing more and more until you're ready to take something bigger.

Have fun, and use pelnty of lube x :)

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

I've never requested it but 'leant into it' - so in a way I initiated it with my partner.

If you both read each other correctly you'll know whether its going to be gladly recieved so to speak ;)

xGHx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I never really requested it the first time with my OH but kind of reached for the draw and passed him anal lube and said that will help =S........ was just the inititive he needed and actually was his first anal experiance and I must say was the best id had and continue to have. There is always a place for great anal sex in a relationship if you are both willing!

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

My OH requested it last night. She doesn't do it every week by no means but really gets into it when we do!

SG x

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

I happily request it, altho the tone and language that I sometimes use might be pushing the term "request" a little far Not all the time obviously, but its a fab option!

ithinkiamdirty [sign in to see picture]

My OH did once, but not since :-( (all very safe and slidey)

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Do girls request anal? - Do bears shit in the woods? Course they do, but they sometimes forget to order the lube as l found out at the weekend, still all was saved or rather found!!!

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

I love anal and whenever I feel up for it I always request it. Orgasms are much harder and stronger I couldnt do without. I also initate a bit of finger play with my partners ass on occasion too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.