FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Do girls request anal?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

LMAO I guess some people see natural as different things ^_^'

Totally! I'm not into watersports at all, but y'know, fair enough if someone is... I just found it kind of hilarious that he was HORRIFIED at me suggesting anal but didn't see the irony in then asking me to pee on him. He actually described it as "lovely and natural" :D

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

o_O LOL fair enough! See, watersports are something I'd do to a girl if she really wanted me to, but I don't see the appeal at all LOL

I've had two partners who were into it, and while I tried to oblige, I just... couldn't. I have a mental block about it.

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

No chance of me doing the old watersport thing . . . . . .shy bladder!

SG69 x

bigbrownblowjobeyes [sign in to see picture]

My ex was totally against it (till he began bragging about rimming and such with his new girl after I had left him, ah; shame!)

I've only really trusted my current partner enough to relax properly and enjoy it, plus I have to be in the right mood, but yes I would and have asked :).

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I understand why a guy may freak out a bit if you ask to penetrate him - it sucks if he turns out to be a lot more straight laced than you thought :-s My ex was really into anal and I think when you're with someone quite a long time you get so used to it that it seems normal but a new partner doesn't always see it that way. Luckily the next guy I started seeing was very open minded. He was a couple of years younger than me tho - I do now feel that in the short time we were together I completely corrupted him. But hey - he liked it really x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Glad you has a good time ;-) I like the jumbo Thai jelly beads x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Nobody minds old threads reappearing I don't think - glad you had such a good time, enjoy your beads!

SS xx

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

We've started doing anal recently, but as it wasnt planned never had any lube. I can cope for a few minutes but have to give up before we really get started and done so 3 or 4 times now. The other day i asked him to go to tesco's on the way home to pick something up to help. He refused, saying that if it hurt that much maybe we shouldnt continue. So now as i've found something that i'm starting to really enjoy and actually ask for i'm having to give it up. Dont get me wrong as i've since managed to buy some suitable lube on here i'm not giving up through choice. It was just that one day whilst i was waiting for my delivery. But if he cant respect me enough to go out of his way to make sure i'm not in pain then im not prepared to try it. Am i cutting off my nose to spite my face or should i stick to my decision.

Yer i already know the answer, but why does it have to be just as im getting in to it!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I know my OH's very first gf (when he was 19 bless him) used to like it. and she'd asked him to do it. She was a few years older and had been married and was quite 'game' about a lot of things I think. He's always said he doesn't really see what the big deal is about though. Hes not had any other women ask him and he's not been interested enough to ask. However, he licks my anus (I never know whether to say bum, ass... !) and hasn't ever done that before. he also sometimes puts a finger in me and recently even got two in. He's never done that with anyone either - so we are exploring anal to an extent and although he's put his willy up that ex's bum it's 17 years ago and that was all he did anally with her. So fingers/tongues\toys are new to us as a couple which is nice to share that together.When he used two fingers on me It felt odd but a nice sensation! It's something I am open to exploring to *some* extent so I bought myself a slimline butt plug. we're yet to try it though. But he's got a large penis and I don't see that going up my bottom anytime... and he's not bothered either way. If I wanted to try he'd be up for it to please me, but he's not bothered if I don't ever want to. After he'd used two fingers I asked if he wanted to try actually but he'd barely got the tip anywhere near me and it stung so I bucked and shouted 'ow!' so he stopped and that was the end of it!

Equally I've put a finger up his bum before - just the once. He said it was fine but he wasn't like 'wow!' about it so maybe I will try again... I said he could try the butt plug but he said that a finger was a big step for him so he doesn't think he'd be ready for toys! I don't think he'd want to explore that particularly himself anyway - I don't think he's especially curious although it was him that guided me to use my finger thinking about it... lol

I might get him to use the butt plug on me tomorrow. It's just timing these things... lol

sexy little minx [sign in to see picture]

I had tried anal a couple of times when I was a bit younger but never really enjoyed it, but recently I've found myself thinking about it quite a lot. My OH and I had briefly talked about it but to my surprise and probably his, a couple of weeks ago I told him I really wanted to, so we did. I think it was because it was my idea, I was really relaxed and very horny, he was really gentle, took it really slow and used tonnes of lube and it was amazing! Never thought I would enjoy anal or even ask for it but so glad I did!

sephora [sign in to see picture]

iv have been with my partner for a long time so i dont need to bring it up

he know what i like and i hope i know what he likes

but we are not aversed to suggesting things to each other either

cj1972 [sign in to see picture]

I've often been the one to suggest it - Ilve anal sex and personally I find I can have mind blowing orgasms by having any kind of stiulation in that area. And I've never been shy about asking for it because my partners have all beenopen minded so they new what they was gettig whe they went into a relationship with me. It hasn't always been me who suggests it first but I was quite shy when I was younger, thses days I'm very comfortable with being open about what I like, I think its because Im getting older and I know what I like and dislike and Im not shy to say so.

Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]

Totally requested it. And I think you're just as likely to find men who aren't that interested in the idea.

I'm glad that the first time I tried it was not on the first request but something I had initiated.

You can get completely in sync with one partner but if another lover is a different shape it can mean a sudden switch to not requesting it and taking it off the menu all together.

Rudey83 [sign in to see picture]

there have been times that i have but yeh it norm the bloke.. love it tho :)

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

When we first got together he wanted to try it, we did it a couple of times and i really enjoyed it but he wasn't bothered. Now a couple of years on i want to try it again and he doesn't

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

O_O Opposite world! LOL

I don't think I've ever encountered a girl requesting anal!

OOPS! I'm odd

Rudey83 [sign in to see picture]

yeh there loads of us that do love it.. im prob bout the only one outta my friends aswell they all think im mad lol... o well there missing out hehe

Although this thread does raise the issue: How does one request it up the wrong 'un?

Tip: above euphamism not recommended.

Oh and adivce to guys, the old 'hover and nudge' during doggy style is not polite if you've not yet had the backdoor chat.

In my case it was something that the love in question and I had talked about, although not necessarily upon the day it happened. It just kind of happened organically and a gentleman with a 'trim' manhood is a blessing if you're an anal virgin.

I've had similar experiences where despite the lube it hurt like buggery and we stopped immediately. Anal is strange, unlike sex it can be a lot less predictable despite experience. Sometimes the body just won't play ball.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Rudey83 wrote:

yeh there loads of us that do love it.. im prob bout the only one outta my friends aswell they all think im mad lol... o well there missing out hehe

Or at least the only one who has the gonads (I'm a modern male, gender neutral and all that) to admit it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.