• Do girls request anal?

debk [sign in to see picture]

i love to surprise my hubby with this when im on top. i must admit i have to be in the mood for it but it does happen regular

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

haha! "Sorry hun, the only place available left is in my arse... If you sleep in the bed you'll have to pay me £50"

£50!!!!! jesus! anyone lend me £49.98?

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Aww. *hugs*

All this talk got me very interested and went "experimenting" again... I seem to have bitten off more than I can chew. Bleeding. This is going to be fun to explain to the OH if he happens to walk in rather soon!

I know its crashing the thread...but I love it when you are happier than happy. Makes me giggle like a school girl. "sorry OH...I was running around naked, and I slipped and fell backwards onto the door handle. Look! I hurt myself. Kiss it better?"

Oh a serious note...Maybe I've been lucky, but I've been asked for anal more than me doing the asking. I'm happy to do it, and I get pleasure doing anal, however its not my first choice. I suppose the mood has to be right as in animalistic, raw, passionate, dirty sex for me to be really into anal. It has its time and place.

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I will ask for it now and again, I find anal a bit overrated but it's good for something a bit different!

I much prefer it if, rather than full anal, my OH just slides the tip in when he's about to cum so I can feel him pulsing...

Too much info?! possibly!

xxKPxx

sweetlove666 [sign in to see picture]

hm well me and the "sort of OH£ have talked about it, and its not somehting were at the stage of yet, but it IS something i asked about first, if thats any use to anyone

miss fortune [sign in to see picture]

I've asked my OH if we can try anal and a lot of things without prompting. I think anal is slowly losing it's "taboo" label. I'd quite enjoy anal but he's still getting used to the idea. So no anal for me just yet ='(

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

A lot of girls expect pain like their first time, but for me it was just getting over the sensations being different (and loosening my bum hole is almost impossible!!).

Too much information?!!

x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

I haven't had anal in so long, that the next time I do it will be like my first time all over again Nervous!

missjudged [sign in to see picture]

i have requested anal sex many times from guys, the only thing is when he is well endowed it tends to put me off as it is slightly more uncomfortable but at an average size it is great fun an very naughty. I LOVE IT =]

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

Errr. . . .yep!

SG69 x

Disco Dave [sign in to see picture]

I don't think I've had girls ask me before specifically, the few times I've had anal sex we've both just worked our way around to it during a night. Kind of a mutual thing. Apparently I'm pretty well endowed, so it does scare some people off I've been told!

shellyboo wrote:

I haven't had anal in so long, that the next time I do it will be like my first time all over again Nervous!

missjudged wrote:

i have requested anal sex many times from guys, the only thing is when he is well endowed it tends to put me off as it is slightly more uncomfortable but at an average size it is great fun an very naughty. I LOVE IT =]

Combination of the two for me!!

x

Has anyone orgasmed just through anal play?

x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

x

I haven't but it does intensify a good ole fashioned clitoral one

Roxy1990 [sign in to see picture]

I have done but not very often. x

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I will ask for it now and again, I find anal a bit overrated but it's good for something a bit different!

I much prefer it if, rather than full anal, my OH just slides the tip in when he's about to cum so I can feel him pulsing...

Too much info?! possibly!

xxKPxx

No, just enough info ;)

Emma37 [sign in to see picture]

I ask for it quite alot but I normally ask for it in the throws of passion when my fella is doing me from behind.

I Love anal and am a big fan of Doggie/Leap Frop Positions for both Vaginal and Anal sex

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

I'm a girl who asks for it! I have a couple of long term exes who also loved it, so I have been known to forget with new partners that it's not something that's part of everyone's usual repertoire - there have been a few raised eyebrows!

masterandslave wrote:

x

I have done... but my usual playmate is very very good at turning me on with words and power play, so it's as much the filth that he's murmuring in my ear as the anal I suspect. He loves to make me beg for it, nothing makes him happier than knowing he's made such a seemingly respectable girl into an anal slut!

SS x

purple_bonsai [sign in to see picture]

I must admit i refused to try anal sex with someone purely because they were way too endowed and the thought of letting it in there made me wince.

My OH's cock on the other hand is perfectly sized to fill me in all sorts of ways without hurting me most the time- some of the time a bit of pain is nice though if you know what i mean but i can definately understand why some women wouldn't want to do anal with a very well endowed guy.

I think the key to trying anal is lots of foreplay, heightened arousal and imaginning, almost believing that it's not going to hurt- you need to get into that relaxed state physically and emotionally- so if you know you need to go to the loo before he slides it in, you need to get it over and done with other wise you won't relax.

purple_bonsai [sign in to see picture]

*sorry, women or men

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.