• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Do girls request anal?

diddlexl [sign in to see picture]

I obviously didnt refer to it as her pooper in her presence. But yes i think overthinking is the big problem. Girls shouldnt be alowed to think too much its dangerous (joke)!

But i think with the proper time and effort i can stick my porksword in her dirty box

BBG [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes don't feel in the mood myself, and I'm a big fan - so it's not neccesarily a long term thing. Why not just discuss it with her? Or if it worries her, offer to let her use a vibrator in you first, to show that it's actually no big deal. In my view if us guys expect a girl to take it, we should be willing to as well.

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

very good words BBG

"if us guys expect a girl to take it, we should be willing to as well"

diddlxl, if your OH was liking it before you will probably find its judt the time thing, Id say dont think about the bum thing too much and just concentrate on getting her sooooooo turned on that she gets those tingly bum vibes and ends up wanting it again,

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

See with an ex of mine, I always wanted it and he said it was 'gay' and i had a 'perfectly good hole so he didnt see the need'. sigh.

My wonderful mr though... a whole different story - not a sexually repressed plonker and thus knows its the gender of the person you're shagging that makes you gay/straight/bi/whatever and not which body part... and he loves doing me up the ass, which is just as well as I love it! I do sometimes ask for it... often earlier in the day so he knows what he has to look forward to heh

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

I'd have to say that my OH loves anal and thirst for it is much more than mine...although who am I to complain!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Mmmm. Guy is out. Temted to go and play around with anal dildo again. LOL

Well I've got a rudeboy that isn't out the box yet so beat that lol

I've not had time to play with it. But rest assured its on the agenda, I've very intrigued to see if it does what it says on the tin. Oh used anything like tha?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

And as far as he is concerned - Nothing goes near his arse!

is off to the random talk shit thread otherwise he'll crash another site.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Its a shame though. I would love him to experiment with the same vigour as I do, but he draws the line at the "extreme" things - whatever that means..

But I doubt he'd have any problem if I were to ask him to go up my arse! Vice versa would be a BIG problem though.. Some men are so clingy to the walls when anything anal done on them is mentioned!

I'd have to admit I do follow the 'don't ask for what you aren't willing to do yourself' rule. Also pushing boundaries intrigue me.

JamieW [sign in to see picture]

We haven't tried it much (I'm not the worlds greatest fan, giving not receiving) but I think it was my girlfriend who suggested it first time.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've noticed that with you Smooth..

thread-crasher do you really want to get two black marks in one week?

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

*Ulp* I'll be good!

Oh damn.

*thinks on topic* Do you think when my guy comes home from having his few drinks will be a good time to ask for anal? (lol)

maybe if you declare that that is the only vacancy left available?

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Its a shame though. I would love him to experiment with the same vigour as I do, but he draws the line at the "extreme" things - whatever that means..

But I doubt he'd have any problem if I were to ask him to go up my arse! Vice versa would be a BIG problem though.. Some men are so clingy to the walls when anything anal done on them is mentioned!

I'd have to admit I do follow the 'don't ask for what you aren't willing to do yourself' rule. Also pushing boundaries intrigue me.

Couldn`t agree more.

In my experience ladies don`t ask for anal. Mind you in my case they don`t ask for sex either...

Wicked Willy [sign in to see picture]

You need to be careful with anal, slowly building up to bigger and faster. I used to rush things and pay the price afterwards - nothing serious but rather uncomfortable for a few days.

Maybe ladies think us guys won`t be able to control ourselves and hurt them in the heat of the moment.

lyddie111 [sign in to see picture]

i often request anal as i enjoy it aslong as its done right !!! lots of lube helps. best one i have found would be ID lube. which also comes in lots of flavours !!!! love it !!!

purple_bonsai [sign in to see picture]

I first tried anal sex with my partner and can truthfully say that i thoroughly enjoy it!

It has had a bad reputation in the past, and understandably so if it was carried out without love and respect for both involved. But if it's starts with care and gentleness i truly believe that you can't go wrong. Oh and lots of lube and foreplay too ;-)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I've requested it in the past - It gets my pussy really wet and I'm gagging for it!

x

some_nick [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

I've not had time to play with it. But rest assured its on the agenda, I've very intrigued to see if it does what it says on the tin. Oh used anything like tha?

Hoo boy does it do what it says on the tin! Use plenty of lube, take it gently inserting and then rock back and forth for a great orgasm. Great in the bath too!

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

my wife asks for it but not all the time, she often likes a toy in her ass while we are at it.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

I've requested it in the past - I't gets my pussy really wet and I'm gagging for it!

x

*wishes he could find a girl that does this* Hell, forget the anal thing, just initiating sexual things LOL

I'm extremely tight back there tho so it doesn't happen a lot (if it does its very gently!) and its only going to happen when i say so!!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.