FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. Do girls request anal?

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

Draig wrote:

Yes I ask my oh, but he dosent often give in :-( says we cant do it to often as it will ruin the taboo!!

Really need to get the gutts to do it from on top so I can have when I want, in ans to some of the early posts, we dont use lube really (well unless im doing him)

I can see what he means about the taboo thing...

Draig [sign in to see picture]

Jamba wrote:

Draig wrote:

Yes I ask my oh, but he dosent often give in :-( says we cant do it to often as it will ruin the taboo!!

Really need to get the gutts to do it from on top so I can have when I want, in ans to some of the early posts, we dont use lube really (well unless im doing him)

I can see what he means about the taboo thing...

Really ..... I thought he was being mean

Jamba [sign in to see picture]

Nah, men aren't that complicated! He probably just wants to keep it special.

I've never done it but I can see how if you did anal regularly that it would lose a lot of it's appeal from the guys perspective. For the person giving, the taboo is most of what distinguishes it from normal sex, right? And apart from the tightness I would think that normal sex might feel better... but I am just postulating.

Draig [sign in to see picture]

I guess so, Im not sure what its like for him. Being a bloke he's not very good at explaining. He does say he likes the tightness, so maybe it is the fact that its out of the norm why he does it!! for me its the easiest way to climax. Hence why I suggest it all the time. Ill let him off then

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.