99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Do girls request anal?

naughtyboy [sign in to see picture]

From my experience anal sex is always requested by the man. How many girls here have requested anal sex from a partner who has not asked for it?

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Meeeeeee! My "dogging" partner's not keen on it so I haven't got it yet :(

BBG [sign in to see picture]

Usually it's me that brings it up, but I have been with women who are dead keen and plead for it - that's just a total turn-on when they do that

crayola [sign in to see picture]

I do I do!

It's usually the bloke that suggests it I must admit, but I've outright asked for it quite a lot too.

tallboy247 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs T and often !!!

[suspended user]

suspended user

I think if I ever do it, it'll be me who initiates it but that's hardly a helpful answer coz I've not actually done it, sorry!

miss sparkle [sign in to see picture]

I have done - sometimes it is him that asks if he can but other times i ask for it - it was me that bought it uo first in my current relationship!

Sexychic [sign in to see picture]

I did last night., first time ive ever tried it, I think hubby was in shock weve been together 14yrs and it was oinly a couple of months ago i let him try a finger, im hoping ill relax more next time as it was a tad uncomfy. and im quite sore today. is this normal???

and will it get easier??

advice would be much appreciated thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, it gets easier - practice by yourself first with some vibes / dildos and plenty of lube. Get used to progressively larger things, relax, enjoy yourself and then when you're ready, have a hot time with hubby. If you do it right it does not hurt or get sore. Don't ever use desensitising lubes btw - they mask the sensations if you go too far/fast.

Have fun!

thanks BBG, do you have any reccomendations on Lube, we didnt use any last night and hubby is quite a big boy I know we must have been mad, the wine helped a bit though lol, and i went on top so i could control the depth etc, i think it was nice but i think concentration took over a bit so heres hoping i can relax a bit next time

This works for me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=480

or, lovehoney sells special anal lubes but they are usually slightly more expensive. They're a bit thicker usually. I'f you're desperate for more anal before the lube arrives then you can use a thick handcream if you want, but given that you're sore from un-lubed anal (ouch!!!) I'd have a rest for three or four days. Basically, ALWAYS use loads of lube, otherwise you can cause damage.

Thanks BGG as much as i would love to try again i think ill have a few days rest to recover, thanks for the link ill have a look at that one, thanks again youve been a great help x

shellyboo [sign in to see picture]

Sexychic wrote:

thanks BBG, do you have any reccomendations on Lube, we didnt use any last night and hubby is quite a big boy I know we must have been mad, the wine helped a bit though lol, and i went on top so i could control the depth etc, i think it was nice but i think concentration took over a bit so heres hoping i can relax a bit next time

Holy god you're brave... kudos to you Sexychic! I can guarantee it will be a lot less painful/uncomfortable with lube. Lube rules!

Any time

You might want to take a look here for anal lubes:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/store.cfm?cat=36

hehe thanks Shellyboo, ill defo be investing in some Lube lol,

[suspended user]

suspended user

The tracey cox anal lube is good. I use it with my toys.

miss sparkle [sign in to see picture]

it is only recently that i have started using lube with anal - and it is much better!! before i made sure there was plenty of my juices on my partners before i let them go anywhere near me! i definatley suggest spending the money on some lube tons more fun

I very rarely use lube. I've usually found that a lot of anal foreplay generally happens first so it's not uncomfortable. (Tsk- no douching, no lube- I'll be booted out of the anal community soon!)

diddlexl [sign in to see picture]

My gf has had a bit of a u-turn on the bum fun. As some ppl know me and my gf are long distance and when i first visited her she was a big fan of analingus (i even stuck my finger in her pooper) but this most recent visit shes now against it. Any ideas why?

Calling it her pooper is probably the turn off

Bet shes been talking to unbelievers. Or maybe just because she hasn't had it in a while shes talked herself out of it? Try convince her back into it (although respect her wishes yada yada yada).

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.