£4.50 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Romantic Gestures

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Oh and he is =D

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Something about a strong man that can whisk you off in his arms!

x

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I put this on the Facebook LH fan page and thought i'd share it here too :)

My hubby is romantic, I know he would shower me with gifts if he could but its the little things that make me happy. Like telling me im beautiful when i wake up looking a mess in the morning, or leaving me a little note on his pillow when he has left for work early. He gives me a kiss even though he hates the taste of coffee and just this morning he left me a little pack of revels by the kettle for me.
    He'ssoo lovely and im a lucky girl.
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

The most romantic thing is when he puts up with my imperfections - he really is wonderfully understanding.

I love you WandA

Ax

MrPuppies [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

My hubby is romantic, I know he would shower me with gifts if he could but its the little things that make me happy. Like telling me im beautiful when i wake up looking a mess in the morning, or leaving me a little note on his pillow when he has left for work early. He gives me a kiss even though he hates the taste of coffee and just this morning he left me a little pack of revels by the kettle for me.

It's cos you make it easy for me to love and adore you

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

Ooooo, i hope those still have the coffee sweets in them, not interested if they dont lol

He's a real gem hun :)

Thank you Malteser :) and yes still got the coffee ones.

Jonno [sign in to see picture]

nothing since valentines day, I don't get to see her till next week

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

I agree that putting up with someones imperfections is the most romantic thing.

As we still live with parents (not for much longer hopefully) the romance cant be to ott but when I was sick he brought me my favourite chocolates to cheer me up :)

Some women can seem to take romance though. My best friend was telling me about how when she came back from work on valentines her OH had laid rose petals all throughout the house and ran a bath and put them in for her to soak and then when she went into the bedroom a big cuddley bear was there with a packet of her favourite crisps under each arm.

Instead of being happy she shouted at him for being messy and told him she didnt like the bear or her card. (I felt so sorry for him). She then stated the most romantic thing he done was clean the house but even she didnt like that as she had nothing to do for 2 hours.

She is not a bitch just very unused to being with someone who cares for her and Im sure she will soon open up.....but back to the topic I think that was extremely romantic but everyone has their own ideas of what is.

Aww bless, thats so sweet of him :)

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

My OH got upset because I came home early and he hadn't finished preparing a little surprise of putting up the pictures for me. It's only a little thing but the fact that he was not only doing it for me but actually cared about the nice surprise just made it even sweeter!

xxKPxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.