• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Romantic Gestures

SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]

I've just took delivery of some valentines Chinese lanterns, they're heart shaped! I'm going to bring them to my OH's on 14th feb and release them but I was going to break into I want you, I need you, I love you by Elvis whilst they float off into the distance!

Too cheesy or not? Just somthing different. She hasn't a clue either.

I can knock a good tune out like I sang the full version of The Love Boat to her once in a restaurant! I was clapped by 50 odd chinese folks Lol

SG69 x

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Woo!
    A seemingly never ending list of talents you do have! Glad to see you live SG ;)

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Wow SG sounds like you're on to a winner with that one!

x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

I've just took delivery of some valentines Chinese lanterns, they're heart shaped! I'm going to bring them to my OH's on 14th feb and release them but I was going to break into I want you, I need you, I love you by Elvis whilst they float off into the distance!

Too cheesy or not? Just somthing different. She hasn't a clue either.

I can knock a good tune out like I sang the full version of The Love Boat to her once in a restaurant! I was clapped by 50 odd chinese folks Lol

SG69 x

Lol damnit you even made me go a bit mushy! I'm turning into such a girl lol

xxKPxx

bride2b [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

Aww my OH came home today with a single, long-stemmed red rose, he'd damn near frozen his fingers off carrying it home! When he gave it to me he said he'd wanted to make me smile as I've been so glum recently thanks to a falling-apart flat and too much coursework! What an absolute sweetheart he is and what a spoiled girl I am

xxKPxx

awwww thats so sweet,see romance is alive

Just realised I'm gonna be with the mates down the pub on valentines! Hey ho there's always next year!

x

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Just realised I'm gonna be with the mates down the pub on valentines! Hey ho there's always next year!

x

I'll probably be working, followed by panto tech rehearsal.

RaggyDoll [sign in to see picture]

I think my OH doesnt know what romance is , even after some not so suttle hints!! *sigh* I asked him if wer doing valentines day thing yeah and he said 'err no its before pay day'

Ever so slightly jealous of you guys LOL

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I really hope i get to spend valentines with my OH - besides it being valentines day, we'll also have been together for 3 months exactly. :-)

As for gift ideas - I intend to bake valentines cupcakes. (I ADORE baking!) - perhaps something along these lines.... http://www.bakeaholic.ca/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/website_5valentine.jpg

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

Well after 9 years of dropping major hint this year i have given up and i'm doing all the romantic stuff i've told OH just to get me a card and some flowers! So i have got some lovely new white bedcovers and i have ordered a kit off here i can't remember what it's called but it's got scented rose petals, bubble bath, massage oil, a massager and a lovely invite and candles, i'v got a new white table cloth with a red runner and red decorations, I got the game manogamy and the ostrich feather tickler, a couple of romantic gifts just for him, i have arranged for my mum to have the kids so that when he gets home from work the house and bedroom will be ready, we are having a chinese I've got 2 bottles of champagne and some wine, i can't wait, i think he will love it, as i say it's what i've always wanted him to do for me. I might add to it too if i see anything i fancy.

He he, i hope so, i hope i can wait until Valentines day, i can't stand waiting! The only thing that's stopping me saying lets just use it all tonight is the fact that my OH is really excited about what i have got planned, i've never been able to keep a secret from him before!

Ooh thank's for the tips, i have a couple of bottles of champagne and a couple of bottles of wine, what sort of food? Cream maybe?

Sounds good! Thanks! OH loves haribo's so he'll be pleased! x

Gonna start the day by cooking a full english, then less and less food as the day goes on - food and sex both in copious amounts never mix!

x

BigPoppa [sign in to see picture]

My wife had a weekend away planned with her friends and she was going to take our youngest with her and I'd look after our 3 year old.

But I told her earlier this week that she deserved a proper rest so leave them both with me and go have some fun. I did this knowing full well I'll probably have a rotten pulling-my-hair-out weekend but she'll been able to relax and have fun and stop being Mum for a while.

Romantic?

How was everyones valentines? Get any amazing moments?

I was down the pub with my bf & mates, trying to get my best mates mind way from valentines!

x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

How was everyones valentines? Get any amazing moments?

I was down the pub with my bf & mates, trying to get my best mates mind way from valentines!

x

There's a full thread somewhere on it M&S

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

My OH also surprised me with a GORGEOUS new phone today...I brought a cheap one for myself recently and it was rubbish! The battery kept running out, the texts didn't always come through, the screen lagged and it kept crashing and needing to be switched off and on again! He brought me the new one because he "wants to be sure I'm safe and can contact [him] in an emergency" I am definately the luckiest little kitten in the world!

xxKPxx

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

My previous partners havent really been romantic at all tbh and although I feel a little odd when my OH now does romantic gestures (such as opens car or shop dorrs, wants to carry all the bags etc) and I tell him thats being rather sexist, I must admit that i feel wonderful inside is hard to explain but such a nice feeling knowing that he wants to protect me and treat me like a lady, with respect etc. I must say sometimes I truly feel that he's my knight in shining armour

Rowan [sign in to see picture]

Knights in shining armour are sexy.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.