• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Wank buddy

PushThoseLimits [sign in to see picture]

I'm always up for it haha! But I'm just wondering, all you straight guys that want a wank buddy? Would you consider a gay guy or would you need it to be a straight guy? And what if he wanted to go one further and suck your cock? Would you let him when you're that horny and caught in the moment?

Fromafar [sign in to see picture]

Camming can be quite.... interesting.... I've done it a lot with both M and F and as a release of sexual tension it can be quite good; however I cammed a few years ago with an old girlfriend with whom I'd had quite adventurous sex for some years, and in fact had sex a few times with her since, but she remains quite shocked that I did it on cam. While we were meeting again she cammed with guys once I showed her a few sites, and got quite turned on by it, but she still was quite amazed that I did it on cam. Strange, that.

BTW - if you're going to cam be very careful - give away no personal details, no user names or accounts such as Skype or Facebook that can be used to track you down and backmail you. It's happening a lot in the UK and there have been suicides over the results.

Plz be careful!

tinytheturtle [sign in to see picture]

Stairway to Devon wrote:

would like to try it, just need to find someone willing

Same thing i did it with a friend a long time ago it was cool we actually did each other he was bigger than i so it felt good to hold a bigger cock

Nonamesplease [sign in to see picture]

Would love to try mutual wanking, possibly sucking as well. The thought of it really turns me on,

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.