£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Has anyone ever posted their own porn?

    1469403432
    N&Mc [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 265
    • Joined: 12 Dec 2014

    Think my partners really large distinctive tattoo prevents anything like this sadly...

    1469442055
    krash73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 21 May 2012

    I have never considered it. However when I dress for work in the morning. I deliberately leave the curtains open. I try to maintain a good physical appearance and the thought that some of my neighbours might be watching makes me very horny. I meet up with neighours all the time and no one has pulled me to one side and suggested I should close the curtains so the fun continues.

    1469445473
    mysteron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7166
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    krash73 wrote:

    I have never considered it. However when I dress for work in the morning. I deliberately leave the curtains open. I try to maintain a good physical appearance and the thought that some of my neighbours might be watching makes me very horny. I meet up with neighours all the time and no one has pulled me to one side and suggested I should close the curtains so the fun continues.

    I would still be very careful about what your doing. You only need one person to record everything on camera and then it could be all over the net.

    1469461269
    krash73 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 13
    • Joined: 21 May 2012

    So would make me a minor celebrity? I would love to do the jungle :-)

    I know what you mean and I had not considered that. But now that you have mentioned this it makes me feel even more horny. Pride before a fall I guess

    1469630247
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1197
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    I've posted pics to a site in the past but to be honest, other members ruined it for me. So many men commenting saying things like 'filthy housewife whore' and 'dirty little bitch should be sucking my dick like the slut you are' etc etc. There's a limit, that was mine. Cleared my account and shut it down. I enjoy the thought of being in someone's wank bank, because if someone can crack one out to a pic of me, well, I can't be that bad looking can I? 😂 But no, never again for me!

    1469632128
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 4863
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Have posted a few pics on a site a couple of years ago. I was going through a bit of a bad patch where I thought I was unattractive and over the hill and my OH thought it would boost my confidence for me to realise that other men thought I was sexy .
    It did ! I was lucky I only had positive comments . Didnt show anything that could identify me though , we were very careful about that .

    1469635562
    VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1197
    • Joined: 25 Jun 2014

    Haha MikeW8, glad I amuse! 😂 Yeah some people don't know when to stop but at least not everybody is like that 😁

    1469718948
    Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2016

    I've posted a few cock pictures in the past but I could never do any that could identify me. My wife would never be interested in something together. Actually, I have a funny story about that but it's a bit off topic.

    However, saying that I love looking at *real* pictures of people so please do keep posting ladies ;)

    1469719595
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1309
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Going to make this my goal before the end of the year...! Just have to get OH you agree to it!!

    1469720270
    Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2016

    Around 2004/5 they used to have an automated machine in boots that you put your memory card in and you could print photos off without handing the card over to anyone - it was a while you waited service. My (now) wife wanted a photo of some friends of ours to go in a frame as a gift.

    I only had the one decent sized memory card back then so just dumped a couple of decent ones of the couple onto the card and set off to the shop.

    I hadn't realised that some saucy pics of my wife and I (I think they were all mid BJ) were still on the card as they were in the DCIM folder.

    Anyway, I put the card in the machine and it scans all the photos on the card! Not just the ones in the root directory. Hence we're stood in boots with a picture of my wife sucking my cock on the screen in front of us.

    She was not happy that day I can tell you.

    1469721434
    Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2016

    Yeah, no more saucy pics since that incident :( although she might have forgotten by now...

    1469721712
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1309
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    MikeW8 wrote:

    Haha that Is hilarious mate!! Cheered up my afternoon :p Thing anybody saw?

    At least she lets you take naughty snaps etc :) Although maybe not since?! Haha


    Sugarboobies - I can't believe the Mr wont oblige - Is he a bit more shy than you? Just get angles etc where nobody could guess who it is :)

    I don't think he would. Our secure drives are way different (mine is heaps higher) and he just doesn't "get it" in regards to what I like most of the time. I just don't think he would be happy for me to do it. I post pictures on NN occasionly but haven't posted a video.. yet. Lol
    1469722104
    Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2016

    I can neither confirm nor deny MikeW8...

    Sugarboobies, your post implies that you've taken video, just not posted them...

    1469723513
    Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1769
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Redpanda69 wrote:

    Around 2004/5 they used to have an automated machine in boots that you put your memory card in and you could print photos off without handing the card over to anyone - it was a while you waited service. My (now) wife wanted a photo of some friends of ours to go in a frame as a gift.

    I only had the one decent sized memory card back then so just dumped a couple of decent ones of the couple onto the card and set off to the shop.

    I hadn't realised that some saucy pics of my wife and I (I think they were all mid BJ) were still on the card as they were in the DCIM folder.

    Anyway, I put the card in the machine and it scans all the photos on the card! Not just the ones in the root directory. Hence we're stood in boots with a picture of my wife sucking my cock on the screen in front of us.

    She was not happy that day I can tell you.

    Ha ha,I once worked in a Jessops branch a long time ago in the developing lab. Saw a few sights of local people on holiday I can tell you!
    1469724705
    Redpanda69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 27 Jul 2016

    Go on luvved up, what was the best photo you ever developed?

    1469801390
    Zephron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 280
    • Joined: 24 Jun 2016

    VioletWolf wrote:

    I've posted pics to a site in the past but to be honest, other members ruined it for me. So many men commenting saying things like 'filthy housewife whore' and 'dirty little bitch should be sucking my dick like the slut you are' etc etc. There's a limit, that was mine. Cleared my account and shut it down. I enjoy the thought of being in someone's wank bank, because if someone can crack one out to a pic of me, well, I can't be that bad looking can I? 😂

    I can understand very much what your saying about the comments. I was trying to explain (as I often have to) to the ex who is on dating sites, why it seems apropriate for men to send dick pics, or unsolicited graphic comments ao someone they dont even know.

    And, but WOW, I dont think you need to worry about anyone not finding you atractive, you look absolutely stunning from your pics, so I think you have nothing to worry about on thaat front.
    I do like to know that if I'm "cracking one out" as you say, that it may be appreciated somewhere along the line at the other end. Call me old fashioned and everything.

    1470035469
    Tyke63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 6 Apr 2016

    Well violet wolf I certainly think you would be worth cracking one off over . And would love you in my wank bank

    1470037940
    sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1309
    • Joined: 16 Feb 2015

    Redpanda69 wrote:

    I can neither confirm nor deny MikeW8...

    Sugarboobies, your post implies that you've taken video, just not posted them...

    Ummm... maybe!
    1470039428
    Tallish Darkish & Average [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1769
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Redpanda69 wrote:

    Go on luvved up, what was the best photo you ever developed?

    Sorry just seen this: Nothing too revealing few interesting hen night disposable cameras, plenty of beach nudes and many snaps taken when wife wasn't expecting going on reactions. There's one lady who was not unattractive but slightly older, I've seen her around town a lot (smallish town we live in) to look at her you wouldn't think she's any different to most middle aged ladies in the street, but I know what's pierced and tattooed!
    1470059450
    Tyke63 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 35
    • Joined: 6 Apr 2016

    I would love to . Im a bit of a voyouer but am too worried

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.