• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Erotica 2010

SuziQ [sign in to see picture]

Following on from my message above. The dates on the front page of the website are still showing 2009 but the dates for tickets in the online shop are for 2010.

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

thanks for the info. but te front page on mine gives 2010 info and some thankyous for '09. x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

SuziQ wrote:

Tickets for the day events for Erotica 2010 and the Winter Ball are on sale on their website on a buy one get one free. No end date is given for the offer, it just says for a limited time.

https://www.erotica-uk.com/EroticaOnlineStore/pc/viewCat_h.asp?idCategory=3

Has any poor sod bought them full price?

WandA wrote:

SuziQ wrote:

Tickets for the day events for Erotica 2010 and the Winter Ball are on sale on their website on a buy one get one free. No end date is given for the offer, it just says for a limited time.

https://www.erotica-uk.com/EroticaOnlineStore/pc/viewCat_h.asp?idCategory=3

Has any poor sod bought them full price?

no. think this is the opening offer for the tickets. they will go up again soon. x

poppy904 wrote:

thanks for the info. but te front page on mine gives 2010 info and some thankyous for '09. x

It must have been updated. The original info/promotional code for the BOGOF did not work but has also been changed .

Sorry, me again! I've bought tickets for the Ball - never been to any event like this before. What do you wear?

A touch of buyers remorse setting in now....

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

I have just bought tickets for the saturday day and the ball. Was still on the buy one get one free.

SuziQ wrote:

Sorry, me again! I've bought tickets for the Ball - never been to any event like this before. What do you wear?

A touch of buyers remorse setting in now....

I am but worried about what im suppose to wear too :S

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

If anyone's worried about what to wear: by my recconing you could get away with anyting from heels and some glitter to a posh cocktail frock to naughty fancy dress. The only dress code is no trainers or streetwear so as long as you smart or slutty or something inbetween you'll fit in just fine

xxKPxx

Thx KP I can't wait :)

KittyPurry wrote:

If anyone's worried about what to wear: by my recconing you could get away with anyting from heels and some glitter to a posh cocktail frock to naughty fancy dress. The only dress code is no trainers or streetwear so as long as you smart or slutty or something inbetween you'll fit in just fine

xxKPxx

yeah. i dont think anyone would bat an eyelid if you turned up nude. as long as you had acceptable footwear!! x

poppy904 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

yeah. i dont think anyone would bat an eyelid if you turned up nude. as long as you had acceptable footwear!! x

Yeah, don't think i'll do nude lol.

I have just bought a great wig. Its long wavey and red. Would look great with some sexy underwear XD

Puppies77 wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Yeah, don't think i'll do nude lol.

I have just bought a great wig. Its long wavey and red. Would look great with some sexy underwear XD

go for it!! x

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I think I'm going to get our tickets tomorrow for the exhibition on the Saturday and the ball the Saturday night Never been to anything like this before so we're looking forward to it!

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

How many people are going to the ball? Xxx

flirtyat30odd [sign in to see picture]

I have booked for the Sunday...can't wait !!! never been to anything like this before xx

Columbus wrote:

I think I'm going to get our tickets tomorrow for the exhibition on the Saturday and the ball the Saturday night Never been to anything like this before so we're looking forward to it!

Thats when we're going, will be first for us too XD

OH awful! Be lovely to meet up!! I don't knwo where the ball will be held. I got a hotel room (reserved it) near the exhibition, then realised that I actually want to be near the ball!! I've had problems getting the tickets as their system's been down but will try again tomorrow. Exciting!!! It's given me a further incentive to drop weight as well!!!!

LOL I have no idea why I wrote "oh awful" - I think it was because I've got one eye on the TV and it was to do with that PMSL

It's not awful! I actually meant "awesome" and it was NOT a Freudian slip!!!!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I'll be at the ball and show!!! VERY, VERY excited to meet everyone!

xxKPxx

Oh fab! It'll be nice to be able to meet people and not feeling like we're just wandering around on our own all wide-eyed ! OH will get a suit anyway and I have no idea until nearer the time what I'll wear!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.