£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Erotica 2010

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Would love to go for a meet up, with a LH tee on! We could take over Erotica!!!! It's my birthday too just before, would be great fun for a naughty giggle!!

x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

Feel free to shoot this one down in flames folks, but as LoveHoney's big marketing hook is that its products are tested by real people, how cool would it be for members of the Orgasm Army who were up for it to do something at the show with the LH team, like product demos or a catwalk show or something? Just woolgathering here so don't all shout at me

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

JayGee wrote:

Feel free to shoot this one down in flames folks, but as LoveHoney's big marketing hook is that its products are tested by real people, how cool would it be for members of the Orgasm Army who were up for it to do something at the show with the LH team, like product demos or a catwalk show or something? Just woolgathering here so don't all shout at me

shouty shouty rar rar lol i think thats an AWESOME idea JG

xxKPxx

Would be up for that - as long as I had my fellow OA girlies around!

x

Not forgetting the guys too!!!

x

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

How much is the event/ball?

I have created a Facebook page to look further at this, so that it doesn't get lost in the threads on the forum.

If I have you as a Facebook friend or your e-mail address already, you should have received an invite. You don't need to join Facebook if you don't want to - I am happy to send updates. The group has been created with the maximum safety settings, which means it won't be visible on your page and is not public.

If you would like an invite, please e-mail me at my secondary address which is ironjennybonney@yahoo.com but please comment here to let me know so that I can check it. Please do not be offended but for the security and welfare of those who have already signed up, I am limiting invites to the more established members, just so that we don't have a load of folks signing up that we know nothing about, as with the photo blog.

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

I would love to go but living in Northern Ireland and getting married I cant afford it :(

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Heehee. Everyone would have to stitch OA somewhere on the front and their username on the back xxx

I'm seriously debating going. I need to find out the cost though... I'll join the FB group I think.

Hi JG - I'm just about to send you an email to join the FB group but if you don't feel comfortable adding me yet (as I've not been around all that long) then absolutely no worries x

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Ahhh I'm such a wuss...I'll feel all face-naked if I join the facebook group, everyone will see my funny face!

But then we're all gonna see each other at erotic anyway...hmmm! I shall think on it some more then hopefully get some kahunas and join (assuming I'm welcome )

xxKPxx

Oh that email didn't work... I got a failure notice: Remote host said: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account (ironjennybonney@yahoo.com).

Sorry to Columbus and KP - am on the iPod so can't access my other email. OK if I check tomorrow? Ta x

Yes of course - but i don't know if it will have got to you because I got the error message... x

Sorry folks - as with all new groups and such there are technical difficulties - please bear with me

Columbus - I will have a look at my preferred email address - if I can't get it to work, I will post my own one in my profile.

LivingFire - I have sent you a message via FB.

Thanks XXX

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

ok guys. seeingg as the last group has now closed, i have started a new "orgasm army erotica meetup group" now, to make it secret i can only invite people in my friends list (as far as im aware)

so if you want to join us on the facebook group, then add me on facebook (how to find me is in the "facebook friends" thread) making sure you tell me who you are, so i dont ignore you and ill send you an invite

i will still post updates on here, but ill also put them on the FB group in case you dont get a chance to log on here. plus i cann put more links, set up events, etc on facebook, so easier all round. x

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

i havent been to erotica but am very interested in goin to 1

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

sh4ag wrote:

i havent been to erotica but am very interested in goin to 1

looks like its going to be a good 'un for us lot this year. you should try to come along. x

sh4ag [sign in to see picture]

i will try and bring the misses do you have to dress up or is it if you want to

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.