• Erotica 2010

WandA [sign in to see picture]

BashfulBabe wrote:

Yeah, train's horrifically expensive! When I was with Bristol-dude, we worked out that there to Glasgow and back was £65 to fly and £180 by rail.

Mad. I've been to some random places in Europe for £20 yet in the UK that gets me 70miles (and sometimes not even a seat). Twats.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I hope to go one year. Perhaps once me and the OH are living together and both earning a decent and regular wage it'll be easier to organise as a weekend trip.

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

Think we're gonna head to Erotica today - haven't booked but hopefully should be able to get tickets on the door.... really looking forward to it! And luckily for us we're in South London, so no need for flights for us (though we do have to brave the District Line!)

Who needs tickets?

http://www.anorak.co.uk/265844/keyposts/erotica-2010-in-photos-london-shops-the-smalls-mall.html

SlipperyWhenWet [sign in to see picture]

So, who went? What did you enjoy most? Did you get tempted into any purchases?

We thoroughly enjoyed it - it was our first "sex event" so it took a while to get used to some of the sights ...SexiLexi is a bit of a one for staring - I had to keep reminding her to close her mouth & look away!... mind you, the stuff some of the folks wear I'm sure they expect (and probably enjoy) a few stares!

The stage show was good fun - I thought Kitty Mcthingy the stripper was really good, and the contortionist girl was amazing ...we were there when Deeta Von Teese was on, but the crowds were so thick we could barely see anything so we gave up in the end.

We didn't buy anything, although there as plenty of good stuff for inspiration - half the problem is that every time you see a tempting toy there's a voice in the back of your head saying "cheaper at lovehoney... cheaper at lovehoney... and you get OH poins..." :-) ...saying that, we very nearly got tempted into a sex swing - only didn't because I checked the LH mobile site and found they've got one that rotates, and the one at the show didn't... so of course, wanted the spinning one!

Some of the clothes were amazing - we weren't brave enough to get any this time, but SL did pluck up the courage to ask a girl where she got her corset from, so hopefully we'll be investing in some fetishwear soon! Perhaps next year we'll be the ones in the stare-worthy outfits - and perhaps atending the afterparty too - we'll see I guess!

Anyway, a good time was had - we got home thoroughly horny, an had great sex last night. And again this morning. Result!

I'm glad you enjoyed SWW. I've wondered how enjoyable it would be, sexy convention entertaining shopping or like Asda with more flesh and people who would intimidate me!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Glad you had fun SWW! We couldn't afford it this year but would love to go some time in the future!

Adx

WakkaWakka [sign in to see picture]

Me and the Mister went yesterday.
    Had fun but was a little disappointed by the lack ot toy stalls this year. The vast majority of stalls seemed to be clothing.

Got a under the bed restraint system from the Sportsheets stand and a very strange bottle of chilli sambuca from an odd bloke near the cloakrooms.

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

well we loved it! Definitely going back next year and hopefully will have my feet back to working order so will be able to attend the ball too!

Loved the shows - though have to admit I know burlesque girlies who'd have tried a hell of a lot harder to put on a show than Dita did; in all honesty the kudos for hers goes far more to the set designers and costumiers.

We got a new flogger for the mr to wield and a collar for me too (pink with fluffy faux fur inside! purrfect!) :) also popped by the xcite books stand for a pressie for a mate who couldn't go!

Oh, meant to add - also really glad we got into the seminar with Esinem - he was brilliant and it seems to have sparked a new interest in my OH!

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I read in the paper there was a stall for the RSPB there!

There was indeed!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

LivingFire wrote:

There was indeed!

Ecksvie wrote:

What were they selling?

Ecksvie wrote:

Bit sexist no?

EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

LivingFire wrote:

There was indeed!

Ecksvie wrote:

What were they selling?

They were trying to protect tits :p

Shepherdess [sign in to see picture]

We were there on saturday, and it was brillant! Our first, but definitely not last.. Spent a fair bit too! New collar, cuffs, flogger, lead, nipple clamps.. and The Boy bought me a beautiful skirt to wear with my corsets. Fell in love with lots of other products (and a few people!) and we may have been one of those couples attracting looks. I was just in a red corset and pencil skirt, but he was semi cross-dressed (and looking DAMN hot I think!!) Oh, and we were swapping the collar around.. I had him on the lead at one point which was fun!

My parents were there too.. which was a little odd, especially as they now know my Boyfriend is a bit of a crossdresser. But are cool with it!!

We're gonna go for the ball next year hopefully. It's good cos it always falls around my birthday.

I think for us it was good, cos we like our bondage equipment to feel properly strong and weighty, so being able to feel it and play with it was good.

Oh, and we bumped into a random acquaintance, which was really odd as we were debating some pretty heavy equipment at the time! Anyone who's debating it.. GO! I'll see you next year!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.