99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Erotica 2010

    1286411031
    EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2005

    WandA wrote:

    Futa_deep_fisting wrote:

    dnt really know anybody who would go with me

    Go alone then! No harm done!

    Yea tbh there are so many people there I doubt anyone will notice

    1288033689
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Just checked the Erotica site and Dita Von Teese will be there.....excited!!! http://www.erotica-uk.com/

    I need more advice too. I think I have figured out what Im gona wear that will fit over my baby bump but poor Mr Pups doesn't have a clue what to wear himself.

    Im sure I saw somewhere that a tux wasnt allowed. Mr Pups is a large guy too so doesn't want to be seen dead in just a thong lol

    Puppies xx

    1288035732
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Puppies77 wrote:

    Just checked the Erotica site and Dita Von Teese will be there.....excited!!! http://www.erotica-uk.com/

    I need more advice too. I think I have figured out what Im gona wear that will fit over my baby bump but poor Mr Pups doesn't have a clue what to wear himself.

    Im sure I saw somewhere that a tux wasnt allowed. Mr Pups is a large guy too so doesn't want to be seen dead in just a thong lol

    Puppies xx

    DD wore a tux last year and there were plenty of other guys (and a few gals) in them too :)

    xxKPxx

    1288036573
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Puppies77 wrote:

    Just checked the Erotica site and Dita Von Teese will be there.....excited!!! http://www.erotica-uk.com/

    I need more advice too. I think I have figured out what Im gona wear that will fit over my baby bump but poor Mr Pups doesn't have a clue what to wear himself.

    Im sure I saw somewhere that a tux wasnt allowed. Mr Pups is a large guy too so doesn't want to be seen dead in just a thong lol

    Puppies xx

    DD wore a tux last year and there were plenty of other guys (and a few gals) in them too :)

    xxKPxx

    Thx KP will try n find out if thats ok.

    Are you both going this year?

    1288282391
    EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2005

    Out of interest, has everyone / anyone received their tickets to the show yet?

    1288302887
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Puppies77 wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    Puppies77 wrote:

    Just checked the Erotica site and Dita Von Teese will be there.....excited!!! http://www.erotica-uk.com/

    I need more advice too. I think I have figured out what Im gona wear that will fit over my baby bump but poor Mr Pups doesn't have a clue what to wear himself.

    Im sure I saw somewhere that a tux wasnt allowed. Mr Pups is a large guy too so doesn't want to be seen dead in just a thong lol

    Puppies xx

    DD wore a tux last year and there were plenty of other guys (and a few gals) in them too :)

    xxKPxx

    Thx KP will try n find out if thats ok.

    Are you both going this year?

    We are not unfortunately, I am super-busy 7 days a week at the minute, hopefully things will have calmed down a bit by next year and we will be able to come!

    xxKPxx

    1288363383
    EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2005

    AandL wrote:

    Out of interest, has everyone / anyone received their tickets to the show yet?

    Turns out they arrived this morning :p

    1288545645
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    Ooh tickets are arriving? Interesting. Sheeeet. Hope they dont have my old address. :S

    1288545758
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    Oh, and we're still working on the booking of travel and accom - it's a pain in the butt. ><

    1288774072
    EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2005

    LivingFire wrote:

    Oh, and we're still working on the booking of travel and accom - it's a pain in the butt. ><

    Do you live far from London? We always find National Express to be great to get to central London. Far easier than taking the train which gets you to Paddington...

    We found what looks like a nice little hotel quite near to the Olympia, email us if you like and I can send you the details. Email address in profile. Checked this morning and it still has rooms (at least from Friday to Sunday for 2 people...

    1289858852
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    LivingFire wrote:

    Oh, and we're still working on the booking of travel and accom - it's a pain in the butt. ><

    You sorted out now?

    We booked ages ago but gona ring this week just to check everything is ok.....I panic when i've booked things online :S

    Cant believe its this weekend. Excited!!

    1289858937
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    I am so jealous to everyone going to erotica I live no where near london but I will go next year anyway.

    1289859072
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    MasqueradeMinx wrote:

    I am so jealous to everyone going to erotica I live no where near london but I will go next year anyway.

    Me neither hun, im in south Wales but had to go at least once :)

    1289859668
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    This is a show/exhibition thing called Erotica Rampant.

    Why not create a thread here for your story?

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/erotic-fiction/

    You might get more people reading it.

    1289859805
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Very nice story, but it belongs here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/erotic-fiction/

    This is erotica2010, the event.

    1290030144
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    Puppies77 wrote:

    LivingFire wrote:

    Oh, and we're still working on the booking of travel and accom - it's a pain in the butt. ><

    You sorted out now?

    We booked ages ago but gona ring this week just to check everything is ok.....I panic when i've booked things online :S

    Cant believe its this weekend. Excited!!

    Yep, we're all booked - got the flights, the hotel, everything! Exciting!

    1290030220
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    LivingFire wrote:

    Puppies77 wrote:

    LivingFire wrote:

    Oh, and we're still working on the booking of travel and accom - it's a pain in the butt. ><

    You sorted out now?

    We booked ages ago but gona ring this week just to check everything is ok.....I panic when i've booked things online :S

    Cant believe its this weekend. Excited!!

    Yep, we're all booked - got the flights, the hotel, everything! Exciting!

    Flights?

    1290192529
    OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 528
    • Joined: 12 Oct 2008

    Yes indeed! Live in the NE of England, and believe it or not that was much cheaper (and quicker) than the train!

    1290207233
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    LivingFire wrote:

    Yes indeed! Live in the NE of England, and believe it or not that was much cheaper (and quicker) than the train!

    Thats strange lol.

    I hope you have fun.

    1290208168
    BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Yeah, train's horrifically expensive! When I was with Bristol-dude, we worked out that there to Glasgow and back was £65 to fly and £180 by rail.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.