£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Erotica 2010

    1272368772
    Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 759
    • Joined: 19 Jan 2007

    Is anyone thinking about going to the Erotica Summer ball? xxx

    1272385802
    Columbus [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 403
    • Joined: 19 Aug 2009

    I'm going to November ball, but won't be doing the summer one. I have no idea what to wear... neither does OH. I think his best bet might be a uniform. Any ideas??

    1284724657
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Hiya, im back. Well just for a bit, im desperate and need advice. Me and MrP are heading to the Erotica ball and I not got a clue what to wear. Yes I know everyone is gona be saying that but I have a slight snag in the fack I will be 5 months pregnant :S How u make a weeble sexy???

    Pups xxxx

    1284725950
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1265
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    Puppies77 wrote:

    Hiya, im back. Well just for a bit, im desperate and need advice. Me and MrP are heading to the Erotica ball and I not got a clue what to wear. Yes I know everyone is gona be saying that but I have a slight snag in the fack I will be 5 months pregnant :S How u make a weeble sexy???

    Pups xxxx

    Heyo lovely!!! So good to see you again *hugs* Also... CONGRATULATIONS on the new pup, fab news!

    People wear absolutely all sorts ... it would be very difficult to not fit in tbh! It depends how adventurous you're feeling really. You could just wear a simple short black dress and kink it up with some fishnets and heels/boots if you wanted to play it quite safe. Babydoll style and empire line dresses and lingere would look lovely but skin tight lycra or jersey would also work well.

    If you really wanted to go all out you could wear a short top or even a pretty bra and get some sparkley stick-on jewels (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19983) to decorate your beautiful wee bump!

    Basically wear anything you feel sexy in because you will definately look sexy whatever you're wearing!

    xxKPxx

    1284726392
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Thx KP. I thought the dress code was a bit more strict than that. I wont be having a naked bump so i need somint to cover it. I was gona go moulin rouge but i'll never get in a corset now lol.

    I like the idea of a babydoll with stockings n stuff. Need to traul the internet to see if i can get somint maternity or somint that will fit :S

    1284733585
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Whooo Pup! Congratulations on the baby!

    Nice to see you back.

    I've go no idea on the clothes... I was just saying hello!

    1284739933
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    WandA wrote:

    Whooo Pup! Congratulations on the baby!

    Nice to see you back.

    I've go no idea on the clothes... I was just saying hello!

    Lol, thx sweetie :)

    1285071090
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Aww no ideas then :(

    Is anyone going thats still on here??

    Pups xx

    1285072380
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    Thx AA. Not a bad idea hun, might team it with a tutu or somint so not so much ass on show lol. xx

    1285634819
    EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2005

    Not coming to the ball but we are interested in where people might be staying. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced, reasonably good quality hotels that they've been to when attending in the past? Last time we went we stayed with friends.

    We're going on the Saturday btw

    1285873678
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 736
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Really wish we were goin now! Seems a bit late to plan stuff and get tickets now

    Def worth investigating and planning for next year though! I'd really love to go x

    1285928362
    wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 139
    • Joined: 9 May 2010

    hum, i would like to go but don't think i'll be able to organise it, especially with making sure i'm off that weekend for work! also not sure if the OH would ever be up for it.....

    1286329421
    EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2005

    We've now chosen a hotel and will be there the Friday and Saturday night and attending the show on Saturday. If anyone would like to meet up that's going on the same day or would like to stay in the same hotel just get in touch. Email is in the profile.

    1286362650
    Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 514
    • Joined: 5 Jul 2009

    AandL wrote:

    We've now chosen a hotel and will be there the Friday and Saturday night and attending the show on Saturday. If anyone would like to meet up that's going on the same day or would like to stay in the same hotel just get in touch. Email is in the profile.

    Mr Pups and I are going on the sat too, going to the ball afterwards aswell. I think there is a plan for the LH members to meet up, I think Poppy was organising it.

    1286400779
    EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 15
    • Joined: 28 Dec 2005

    Puppies77 wrote:

    AandL wrote:

    We've now chosen a hotel and will be there the Friday and Saturday night and attending the show on Saturday. If anyone would like to meet up that's going on the same day or would like to stay in the same hotel just get in touch. Email is in the profile.

    Mr Pups and I are going on the sat too, going to the ball afterwards aswell. I think there is a plan for the LH members to meet up, I think Poppy was organising it.

    Ah ok cool :)

    1286400903
    Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2581
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Ohhhh Its in London, I live miles away.
    Is there anything like this in norfolk?

    1286406026
    Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2010

    i want to go but the site says its mostly for couples and ladies (it says guys are welcome too but i get the feeling its not looked well upon tbh) any input ?

    1286406153
    chipNroll [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 257
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2010

    Futa_deep_fisting wrote:

    i want to go but the site says its mostly for couples and ladies (it says guys are welcome too but i get the feeling its not looked well upon tbh) any input ?

    Maybe you could take a female friend?

    1286406360
    Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 74
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2010

    dnt really know anybody who would go with me

    1286406563
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6177
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Futa_deep_fisting wrote:

    dnt really know anybody who would go with me

    Go alone then! No harm done!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.