£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Erotica 2010

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Is anyone thinking about going to the Erotica Summer ball? xxx

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I'm going to November ball, but won't be doing the summer one. I have no idea what to wear... neither does OH. I think his best bet might be a uniform. Any ideas??

Puppies77 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya, im back. Well just for a bit, im desperate and need advice. Me and MrP are heading to the Erotica ball and I not got a clue what to wear. Yes I know everyone is gona be saying that but I have a slight snag in the fack I will be 5 months pregnant :S How u make a weeble sexy???

Pups xxxx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Puppies77 wrote:

Hiya, im back. Well just for a bit, im desperate and need advice. Me and MrP are heading to the Erotica ball and I not got a clue what to wear. Yes I know everyone is gona be saying that but I have a slight snag in the fack I will be 5 months pregnant :S How u make a weeble sexy???

Pups xxxx

Heyo lovely!!! So good to see you again *hugs* Also... CONGRATULATIONS on the new pup, fab news!

People wear absolutely all sorts ... it would be very difficult to not fit in tbh! It depends how adventurous you're feeling really. You could just wear a simple short black dress and kink it up with some fishnets and heels/boots if you wanted to play it quite safe. Babydoll style and empire line dresses and lingere would look lovely but skin tight lycra or jersey would also work well.

If you really wanted to go all out you could wear a short top or even a pretty bra and get some sparkley stick-on jewels (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19983) to decorate your beautiful wee bump!

Basically wear anything you feel sexy in because you will definately look sexy whatever you're wearing!

xxKPxx

Thx KP. I thought the dress code was a bit more strict than that. I wont be having a naked bump so i need somint to cover it. I was gona go moulin rouge but i'll never get in a corset now lol.

I like the idea of a babydoll with stockings n stuff. Need to traul the internet to see if i can get somint maternity or somint that will fit :S

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Whooo Pup! Congratulations on the baby!

Nice to see you back.

I've go no idea on the clothes... I was just saying hello!

WandA wrote:

Whooo Pup! Congratulations on the baby!

Nice to see you back.

I've go no idea on the clothes... I was just saying hello!

Lol, thx sweetie :)

Aww no ideas then :(

Is anyone going thats still on here??

Pups xx

Thx AA. Not a bad idea hun, might team it with a tutu or somint so not so much ass on show lol. xx

EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]

Not coming to the ball but we are interested in where people might be staying. Does anyone know of any reasonably priced, reasonably good quality hotels that they've been to when attending in the past? Last time we went we stayed with friends.

We're going on the Saturday btw

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

Really wish we were goin now! Seems a bit late to plan stuff and get tickets now

Def worth investigating and planning for next year though! I'd really love to go x

wenchiepie [sign in to see picture]

hum, i would like to go but don't think i'll be able to organise it, especially with making sure i'm off that weekend for work! also not sure if the OH would ever be up for it.....

We've now chosen a hotel and will be there the Friday and Saturday night and attending the show on Saturday. If anyone would like to meet up that's going on the same day or would like to stay in the same hotel just get in touch. Email is in the profile.

AandL wrote:

We've now chosen a hotel and will be there the Friday and Saturday night and attending the show on Saturday. If anyone would like to meet up that's going on the same day or would like to stay in the same hotel just get in touch. Email is in the profile.

Mr Pups and I are going on the sat too, going to the ball afterwards aswell. I think there is a plan for the LH members to meet up, I think Poppy was organising it.

Puppies77 wrote:

AandL wrote:

Mr Pups and I are going on the sat too, going to the ball afterwards aswell. I think there is a plan for the LH members to meet up, I think Poppy was organising it.

Ah ok cool :)

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Ohhhh Its in London, I live miles away.
    Is there anything like this in norfolk?

Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]

i want to go but the site says its mostly for couples and ladies (it says guys are welcome too but i get the feeling its not looked well upon tbh) any input ?

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

Futa_deep_fisting wrote:

i want to go but the site says its mostly for couples and ladies (it says guys are welcome too but i get the feeling its not looked well upon tbh) any input ?

Maybe you could take a female friend?

Futa_deep_fisting [sign in to see picture]

dnt really know anybody who would go with me

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Futa_deep_fisting wrote:

dnt really know anybody who would go with me

Go alone then! No harm done!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.