£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Erotica 2010

poppy904 [sign in to see picture]

i know its a little early, but thought i should start a thread on erotica 2010 so we can all stay informed and be first on the ball with tickets etc if you wanna go

http://www.erotica-uk.com/ this is the website address, you can sign up for updates to your inbox, ill update this thread as i get info for those that dont want anything like that in their inbox. x

all we have so far is the dates and location

olympia, london - 19th-21st november. x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

It won't let you register for updates without a mobile number but seems happy to accept 11 zeros!

Oh and good 'un Poppy

JayGee wrote:

It won't let you register for updates without a mobile number but seems happy to accept 11 zeros!

Oh and good 'un Poppy

i just used my mobile number. ill prob get a million texts now, oh well!!

and you are welcome, its what im here for!!! x

OperationFilth [sign in to see picture]

I really hope I can make it to this one, it'd be great to get to go!

LivingFire wrote:

I really hope I can make it to this one, it'd be great to get to go!

it would be great to see you there. great to see everyone. x

by the way, any chance of a vote on which day to have the meet up? im prob gonna be there all three days anyway, i know it will be a bit repetative, but actually uite fancy it!! but if we can get in a vote then we can choose and official forum meetup day. x

Fr33b1rd [sign in to see picture]

I don't know what I'm doing this weekend let alone what I'll be doing in November lol.

Love the fact you're soooo organised

neptune188 [sign in to see picture]

One of my friends wanted me to go this year but I ended up doing a skiing rally instead :-S. Oops. This year...!

Fr33b1rd wrote:

I don't know what I'm doing this weekend let alone what I'll be doing in November lol.

Love the fact you're soooo organised

im not usually. i planned three months in advance to go to the last one, but it didnt happen. giving myself a bit more notice this time!!! x

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

I saw an offer in a local travel agents today for return rail travel between Glasgow and London with 2 nights' B&B for £69! OK, it wasn't for November but that's worth investigating I think.

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to go but doubt I would, it costs far too much for me to get there.

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I would love to go to something like this and dress up. I know someone who regularly goes to Torture Garden and the like and dresses up. I said I fancied going somewhere like that and dressing up but wouldnt know what to wear and she said "Lot of big girls like to go as they feel more confident in places like that" or some such insensitive comment! But TBH I wouldn't know what to wear and would feel uncomfortable getting my legs and the like out... Although I need to seriously get back on the weightloss wagon in 2010 so perhaps if I can shift a bit I'd feel more up for it.

Does anyone have any advice on a newbie going somewhere like his? And what exactly is it? Like a party or exhibition or what? And does everyone have to dress up? I can't see Elcano being up for it....

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

I would love to go to something like this and dress up. I know someone who regularly goes to Torture Garden and the like and dresses up. I said I fancied going somewhere like that and dressing up but wouldnt know what to wear and she said "Lot of big girls like to go as they feel more confident in places like that" or some such insensitive comment! But TBH I wouldn't know what to wear and would feel uncomfortable getting my legs and the like out... Although I need to seriously get back on the weightloss wagon in 2010 so perhaps if I can shift a bit I'd feel more up for it.

Does anyone have any advice on a newbie going somewhere like his? And what exactly is it? Like a party or exhibition or what? And does everyone have to dress up? I can't see Elcano being up for it....

I went for the first time this year and LOVED it!

There's an exhibition on in the day that's loads of stands filled with all kinds of sexy & kinky goodies and there's a stage show on with all kinds of werid and wonderful acts performing. Some people were dressed up for this but other people (me included) were just dressed normally in trousers and (an admittly very cleavage revealing) t-shirt.

On one of the evenings there's a ball which we also went to. My OH went in a tux and I went in a teeny tiny black silky dress with fishnets, stripper heels and cat ears! The dress code was more strict here: no trainers and streetwear etc. There were people going around dressed as and in all sorts: one man was wearing nothing but a flimsy chain, some women were just wearing underwear, others wore sexy costumes, catsuits, body stockings. There was also pleanty of people just dressed up nicely who wouldn't have looked out of place in a club or bar!

I had an amazing time and I can't wait to go again, especially if everyone else is planning to go this year, it would be awesome to meet all the lovely OA troops!

xxKPxx

Elcano [sign in to see picture]

Columbus wrote:

I know someone who regularly goes to Torture Garden and the like and dresses up. I said I fancied going somewhere like that and dressing up but wouldnt know what to wear and she said "Lot of big girls like to go as they feel more confident in places like that" or some such insensitive comment!

And does everyone have to dress up? I can't see Elcano being up for it....

It's worth pointing out that the lady who made the "insensitive2 comment is an incredibly unattractive person herself - although she is clearly one of those people that believes that she is a bit "daring" and that that equals "sexy"...

I also wouldn't necessarily rule out going to such an event - just wonder if I would feel a bit daft dressing up!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

One of the things that's so nice about the ball is that it's very inclusive, everyone is welcome. You get people of all shapes, sizes, ethnicities, sexualities, ages. You don't have to worry about fitting in because everyone fits in!

I would normally feel self conscious wearing so little in public but no one bats an eye! Whatever you wore there'd always be someone equally or more extravagantly dressed! My OH just wore a tux and there were plenty of men who did the same

xxKPxx

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I'm definitely going this year, I'd probably say the Saturday would be good for meeting up for those OA members wishing to attend. a bit premature but Oooo can't wait xxx

lpkpjh [sign in to see picture]

sounds like fun i think i may have to start saving :)

im liking saturday too. but only because the ball is usually on the same night

by the way, in the internacionale sale there was a pair of big earrings that said "honey" for £1. so got then and if i can find a similar pair that say "love" im gonna wear one of each so my earrings say "lovehoney"!!!

thats promotion at its best!!! also gonna design some printable name tags for anyone that wants to be involved in a meetup!! x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Yay too meeting up. I'm gonna make a t-shirt with my username on it I think. Like the earrings lol x

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.