99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Masturbating while driving

AnalLover88 [sign in to see picture]

Does anybody like having a play while they are driving?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I can't advocate anybody doing this because of the dangers. I understand each to their own, but putting other people's safety at risk without their consent is just not something I can be ok with.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I can't advocate anybody doing this because of the dangers. I understand each to their own, but putting other people's safety at risk without their consent is just not something I can be ok with.

Sorry mate I have to agree with Nat . There are enough problems on the roads already without anyone trying to add to them .

Omnom95 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

I absoluetly agree with this! When I'm driving, I give my full attention just like I hope every other road user would do (although I know they don't). It only takes a second for something to go seriously wrong.

WillC [sign in to see picture]

Yes,how (REMOVED BY MODERATOR) just think if you killed anyone just to get a sexual thrill,i think you need to think about others instead of yourself.

Do you have to be hostile? You're making assumptions without knowing any facts!

Colonel Lube [sign in to see picture]

Blimey I know I have suggested onanistic tendencies towards drivers who won't get out of the way when i am on emergency calls but didn't realise that people were literally doing that.

I hope you drive an automatic. Also regardless of safety issues if you do have a crash we may see your erection as a sign of a serious brain injury leading to having your clothes cut off and and you strapped to a stretcher for a substantial period of time followed by a doctor inserting a finger up your bum to check for possible spinal injury.

In all seriousness. Don't do it. It is dangerous, stupid and illegal.

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

Oh god this is so dangerous. Unfair on others that may see you (kids on a school bus). (REMOVED BY MODERATOR). Driving requires 100% at all times.

It annoys me enough when I see people sat with their legs on the dashboard let alone anything else.

Where in my question did I indicate that I did choose to do this? Everybody is making assumptions. It's called curiosity......

Also, where did I say driving on the roads?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

OP - I will close this thread down as assumptions have been made. 

Please feel free to post explaining things in more detail. 

I can understand some member's concerns as it would certainly be A dangerous act .

As some remarks have now been made that violate our rules I will close this down.

Many thanks 

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.