• Ladies how often do you masturbate and where?

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

Most days and sometimes 2-3 times a day. I'll do it in bed, on the sofa, shower or bath normally but have done it in cars, bathrooms etc.

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

I don't masterbate, not that I never have, I used to before I met my oh, I don't feel the need to, I do have a very high sex drive and luckily its matched by Mr LMH! I prefer it to be him that turns me on and make me orgasm, we have talked about watching each other but we both take greater pleasure from being the one stimulating the other!

Thinking about it, does this make us strange? I read alot about men fantasising about catching their OH masterbating and them watching and then joining. We are very experimental and very open when it comes to our sex life and are very into anal and bdsm so it's not like we are prudish about masterbating!

Lilmiss x

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Lilmisshottie wrote:

I don't masterbate, not that I never have, I used to before I met my oh, I don't feel the need to, I do have a very high sex drive and luckily its matched by Mr LMH! I prefer it to be him that turns me on and make me orgasm, we have talked about watching each other but we both take greater pleasure from being the one stimulating the other!

Thinking about it, does this make us strange? I read alot about men fantasising about catching their OH masterbating and them watching and then joining. We are very experimental and very open when it comes to our sex life and are very into anal and bdsm so it's not like we are prudish about masterbating!

Lilmiss x

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one who doesn't masturbate. I've never enjoyed it, I don't "get" it. My husband can turn me on by touch but I've never mastered the skill (I'm 37!) When I was younger and explored, I guess I had the feeling it was dirty. Anything I touched myself with went in the bin. Even now, he's in charge of washing the toys.
    Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

Wight*goddess wrote:

Lilmisshottie wrote:

Lilmiss x

Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one who doesn't masturbate. I've never enjoyed it, I don't "get" it. My husband can turn me on by touch but I've never mastered the skill (I'm 37!) When I was younger and explored, I guess I had the feeling it was dirty. Anything I touched myself with went in the bin. Even now, he's in charge of washing the toys.
    Hey W*g, you have no idea how good it is to hear I'm not alone in the not masterbating! I am 37 too and just don't get the same pleasure or intensity from it. Lilmiss
    Bigtrak [sign in to see picture]

My OH only does it on average twice a month as she's not overly bothered. She does it in the bedroom. On occasion she does it next to me while I sleep. Turns me on massively.

BBW33 [sign in to see picture]

I maturbate every single day with toys. I have a very high sex drive and my poor hubby can't keep up. I do it in bed once he's asleep.

missdee [sign in to see picture]

I wanted to make a post on something
    is there a thred atall on labia?
    resion im asking is because its something thats bothered me for years.
    im extremly uncomfterble with my lady region and i even went to have some cut off, it was a horrible experiance for me.
    i hate the way i look, i dont look down between my legs but i can feel whats down there and its so uncomfterble.
    i do have sex toys but i never been in a relationship before.
    i would worry about what if i met someone would think of me down there.
    i feel discusting and worthless.
    any ladys out there know any forums that have advice on this topic?

missdee [sign in to see picture]

there is only 2 people that get me going.
    i rarely get horny.
    i used to play about 2 times a week but now its like 1 time and thats it.
    but i look at the person i care about and i cant control myself.
    i never been in a relationship before, im 29.
    so 5 yrs ago i looked into sex toys to see what its like on this side of life. im glad i took my first step into it.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

missdee wrote:

I wanted to make a post on something
    is there a thred atall on labia?
    resion im asking is because its something thats bothered me for years.
    im extremly uncomfterble with my lady region and i even went to have some cut off, it was a horrible experiance for me.
    i hate the way i look, i dont look down between my legs but i can feel whats down there and its so uncomfterble.
    i do have sex toys but i never been in a relationship before.
    i would worry about what if i met someone would think of me down there.
    i feel discusting and worthless.
    any ladys out there know any forums that have advice on this topic?

Hello, missdee.

I am sorry to hear you feel this way :( 

You could do a search in the bar above and if you do not find what you require please start a new thread here: 

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/

That way your comments will not get lost on someone else's thread on another topic. 

As for advising on other forums, I am sure members here will have some advice for you if you feel the need to start a new thread on this. 

I am sure you will find the advice you require. heart

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

I really am an anywhere anytime sort of girl when it comes to masturbation.

I love to do it alone, a hurried "naughty" quickie, either nipping upstairs, in the bathroom, out in the garden, in the local woods, on the moors.

Hubby loves to watch me masturbate as well, so tends to be a key part of foreplay as well.

Solofungirl [sign in to see picture]

Usually when I'm on my own. Usually in bed but sometimes in the bath or shower or sometimes on the sofa. At least once a week but usually about 3 times a week. There has been the occasional horny lonely weekend that has taken me into double figures though...

KatieS <3 [sign in to see picture]

3-4 times a week, in bed or in the shower mostly.

LouiseK21 [sign in to see picture]

Like most of the ladies here it depends, I can be an absolute demon and go many times a day and then not do anything for a week or so.

I usually do it in bed, bath or something in the lounge if I have the house to myself

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

always in bed... i go through phases of nothing at all for a couple of weeks then every night.

The distance between me and my OH doesnt help, i dont think id do it much if he was around because hes so good to me but now and then a bit of mutual masturbation is sexy too :)

Lyndav71 [sign in to see picture]

I'm on my own, so its when I feel like it. Been reading a lot of sexy books on kindle lately so frequently, in bed or bath.Occasionally on sofa. Just ordered new vibrator from LH as my other was getting tired after 7 years. I can go weeks without but when I'm doing it it can be a few times a night every night for weeks

AmberAlert [sign in to see picture]

I also masturbate at least once a day and usually in bed, although if no-one is home i will happily take advantage of the living room and kitchen. I sometimes get myself in the mood by taking off my bra before i drive home from work, and undo enough buttons on my blouse when in the car, to feel a bit slutty. If the police ever stop me....... lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.