£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Disposable toys

sxe_couple21 [sign in to see picture]

As a couple we've just tested two disposable toys and I was wondering what other peoples views on them are because ours are very mixed.

In the male market the main company I can think of is Tenga (?), I haven't actually had chance to test one of these but from what I've read people like them. Disposable cockrings are another big one, and nowadays they're widely available in Tesco's.

With male toys I'm guessing the reason is that you can use flimsier materials that feel a lot better but just wouldn't cut it if you decided to get it out everyday (or week or whatever)...BUT in my opinion the toy I tested wasn't even in the same league as the sensation I get from my new fleshlight and with tenga's being circa £9 (ish?) and FL's being around £35 (for the basic pink lady) the cost of the disposables soon stack up if you're more than just a one-off user. With this in mind I can't really see the economic sense in buying disposables.

And then we get to the biggy; Is it a really a good idea to buy something that will in the near future end up straight in the bin and probably won't ever be recycled?

Personally I/we think not, how about you lot?

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.