£1.79 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. For Dominant Females

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

I just wanted to know if you've used gags and hoods on your sub .. And in particular was it your choice to use them, and what was your own attraction to utilize such toys?
    Thanks..

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

I just wanted to know if you've used gags and hoods on your sub .. And in particular was it your choice to use them, and what was your own attraction to utilize such toys?
    Thanks..

I'm not a dom but I am involved with a lot of friends who have a d/s dynamic, many are Dommes. It's usually a two way street where both parties discuss what they're comfortable with before hand. I like the idea of hoods but ball gags make me choke so that's a hard limit for me. Some people like the control it gives to the Domme and the sensory dep it gives to the sub. Other Dommes are weary, especially if it is a newer partner as gags can make safe words difficult and so safe actions are required instead which may not be possible dependent upon levels of bondage occurring. I know many professional Dommes refuse to use gags for this reason. Each to their own really.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

MondaySixteenth wrote:

Stevie, hetro sub curious male wrote:

Thanks..

I'm not a dom but I am involved with a lot of friends who have a d/s dynamic, many are Dommes. It's usually a two way street where both parties discuss what they're comfortable with before hand. I like the idea of hoods but ball gags make me choke so that's a hard limit for me. Some people like the control it gives to the Domme and the sensory dep it gives to the sub. Other Dommes are weary, especially if it is a newer partner as gags can make safe words difficult and so safe actions are required instead which may not be possible dependent upon levels of bondage occurring. I know many professional Dommes refuse to use gags for this reason. Each to their own really.

Great point about gags and the safe word issue is something I have mentioned on here many a time when t h e subject of gags is brought up.

Hi.
    If any guys want to contribute please do. I didn't mean to exclude guys.
    Thanks.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yah, it's generally much better to name your thread on the subject (i.e gags) rather than who you'd like to answer your question, For one, LH forum rules are all about inclusivity, for two, just co s someone isn't in your intended demograph, doesn't mean they don't have valid input, and no 3 just grrr!

Don't get me wrong I am not against gags per se.

However they need careful and considerate planning when using them . Because the safeword is normally spoken this is in effect now taken away . Therefore some sort of other signal is needed but the activity that you intend doing needs make allowances for this before its undertaken . Also you are relying on the dom to spot that signal as well should something go wrong .

At end of the day we all want to play safe .

I have bumped this to try and get more people responding .

But as Sum Sub said a thread titled "Gags" may have got you more responses

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Stevie 

Please do let me know if you would like to close this thread to start a new one with a new title 

Thank you for understanding the feedback on appealing to the full forum. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Stevie

Please do let me know if you would like to close this thread to start a new one with a new title

Thank you for understanding the feedback on appealing to the full forum.

Leanne, Yep .. Let's shut this one down and I'll start another with a more inclusive but more accurate title. Ta..

mysteron wrote:

I have bumped this to try and get more people responding .

But as Sum Sub said a thread titled "Gags" may have got you more responses

Hi Mysteron. I've asked for this thread to be closed. I'll re post it with a better title. Anyhoo... How do you bump a post? What does that mean? I'm quite new to the Universe of Forum so lemme know. Ta..

Sum Sub wrote:

Yah, it's generally much better to name your thread on the subject (i.e gags) rather than who you'd like to answer your question, For one, LH forum rules are all about inclusivity, for two, just co s someone isn't in your intended demograph, doesn't mean they don't have valid input, and no 3 just grrr!

Hi sumsub, Yep this one's gonna close but thanks for the input. The title wasn't inclusive enough. I'm a newbie with all these forums. I'll re post. Keep an eye out for gags. I love your Avatar !
    MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

If you see this before this thread closes a 'bump' is general forum lingo for commenting on a dying thread in the hope to get more responses on it and move it further up the 'recent comments' list :)

Thread is now closed at OP request 

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.